What's new

Congrats! IK & TUQ visit of China President is cancelled

This visit was never planned by the Chinese, it's official..
Even Chinese foreign minister confirmed it that there was No date planned, so no question of cancellation... This is PMLN, doing dirty politics against the opponents and speaking lie. Ahsan iqal & saad raaq said that they cancelled visit due to Imran khan & TUQ.... They are reaching Genuineness world record for lies even dragging china in their dirty politics.

I think Pakistan should look towards Muslim countries to bring the investment. Also, is Pakistan looking to privatized all of their Public industries and also Military one? I am sure the local private sector has the potential to buy them.

Its the usual tantrum from PMLN blaming their incompetence on other's, instead of improving their governance, taking loans and getting big kick backs is easy for PMLN to make quick money instead of improving the daily lives of the common man.

The only thing PMLN can do is go to the parliament gleefully clapping their hands on desks while doing nothing for the country.

PML-N & PPP are in Pakistan for only doing corruption & nothing good.

sorry to say but you people who support to noora league just tell me what have they done so far for Pakistan

Don't worry he can visit Pakistan again but the 14 ppl who died can't.

And as a result of violent protests and attacking sensitive installations in Islamabad by IK and Mullah....resulted in many more dead and hundreds killed and trillions lost. None of which will come back.

I thought your sentence didn't look complete so I wanted to complete it so readers get a clear view of the situation and not just your favorite one liner.

Due to rains and flood visit was cancelled - Thank you

No it was cancelled because some senior people in the protest were constipated. Both of our reasons sound very dumb Thank you.

No I saw the fax its stated , due to forecast , rain and floods the visit is postponed to future date.

Chinese leader was eager to meet Imran khan but unfortunately the rain and floods caused a reschedule

I think Pakistan should look towards Muslim countries to bring the investment. Also, is Pakistan looking to privatized all of their Public industries and also Military one? I am sure the local private sector has the potential to buy them.

Bro, you got an Australian flag on so I'd assume you know the situation between the "muslim" countries a little better. Outside of Saudia (and even that on a few occasions) and UAE with some Real Estate investments, no one's really going to finance an economic corridor that becomes the lifeline for 300 million Chinese population and results in tremendous growth in Pakistan.

I see a LOT of people here sadly, bashing this work due to their political affiliation. But if you take a look at it from a national interest's standpoint, these projects alone will turn Pakistan as we know it today. Why would ANY muslim country (including the UAE and others) want to see a Stronger and Economically stable Pakistan? Heck, even Iran next door wouldn't want it to be honest. The conclusion is, use this opportunity wisely, support your system, support your country. The Chinese projects will change Pakistan's destiny in just a few years.

The trip has not been cancelled, in-fact it hasn't been finalized nor the GoP was informed on dates yet.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Regular Press Conference on September 5, 2014
So according to this release the Pakistani Government fabricated this visit by China's president ?

But if the Chinese President is coming to India in September then there is no way he's not visiting Pakistan first or is he breaking away from the old tradition or worse the Indian government also fabricated this story.

Whichever is the scenario,none is pleasant for Pakistan.

Edit:

Here comes the clarification. :lol:

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Remarks on the Postponement of President Xi Jinping's Visit to Pakistan
Q: It is reported that the Pakistani side announced that President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan has been postponed. Please confirm that.

A: China and Pakistan have been maintaining communication for some time on President's Xi Jinping's state visit to Pakistan in mid September, and have made productive preparation for this visit. In view of the current political situation in Pakistan, the Governments of China and Pakistan have mutually agreed to postponement of the state visit of President Xi Jinping to Pakistan, which was scheduled to take place later this month. New dates for President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan, at an early date, are being finalized through diplomatic channels.

Both countries underline that China and Pakistan are time-tested all-weather friends. Both sides attach high importance to the visit of President Xi Jinping to Pakistan, as early as possible, for promoting mutually beneficial cooperation between the two.

Last edited:
Bro, you got an Australian flag on so I'd assume you know the situation between the "muslim" countries a little better. Outside of Saudia (and even that on a few occasions) and UAE with some Real Estate investments, no one's really going to finance an economic corridor that becomes the lifeline for 300 million Chinese population and results in tremendous growth in Pakistan.

I see a LOT of people here sadly, bashing this work due to their political affiliation. But if you take a look at it from a national interest's standpoint, these projects alone will turn Pakistan as we know it today. Why would ANY muslim country (including the UAE and others) want to see a Stronger and Economically stable Pakistan? Heck, even Iran next door wouldn't want it to be honest. The conclusion is, use this opportunity wisely, support your system, support your country. The Chinese projects will change Pakistan's destiny in just a few years.
Sir but our Autonomy is not there. Also like if privatization is concerned then there are local business owners and multi national companies that can easily buy these Public corps. easily.

And as a result of violent protests and attacking sensitive installations in Islamabad by IK and Mullah....resulted in many more dead and hundreds killed and trillions lost. None of which will come back.

I thought your sentence didn't look complete so I wanted to complete it so readers get a clear view of the situation and not just your favorite one liner.

No it was cancelled because some senior people in the protest were constipated. Both of our reasons sound very dumb Thank you.

Do you really know about Pakistan or are Pakistani? By your comments I think, no. This government had been in Punjab for the last 6.5 years name their achievements or name what have they done with the trillions. Nothing just wasted it none of them will ever come back. We want change no matter what the media or government says, they tell you few thousands can't bring a change have they even gone near to the protest?

I use that sentence because lives and justice are of more value than those trillions, installations, than this corrupt regime. Protestors turned violent just for day but these guys have been for a long time. You will be surprised to hear that crime rate fell tremendously in Punjab when the police was called in Islamabad. This ain't a coincidence this happened before too and yet police officers were not checked.

Stop lying Mr.Khan

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Remarks on the Postponement of President Xi Jinping's Visit to Pakistan
2014/09/06
Q: It is reported that the Pakistani side announced that President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan has been postponed. Please confirm that.

A: China and Pakistan have been maintaining communication for some time on President's Xi Jinping's state visit to Pakistan in mid September, and have made productive preparation for this visit. In view of the current political situation in Pakistan, the Governments of China and Pakistan have mutually agreed to postponement of the state visit of President Xi Jinping to Pakistan, which was scheduled to take place later this month. New dates for President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan, at an early date, are being finalized through diplomatic channels.

Both countries underline that China and Pakistan are time-tested all-weather friends. Both sides attach high importance to the visit of President Xi Jinping to Pakistan, as early as possible, for promoting mutually beneficial cooperation between the two.

This government had been in Punjab for the last 6.5 years name their achievements or name what have they done with the trillions. .

Here we go again. A very sensitive and important discussion just got derailed into politics.

1) This government has ONLY been in active for the 14 months (Nationally)
2) The provincial government did a LOT of work, but in the previous government's times, it couldn't do as much compared to now as the money wasn't flowing into Punjab. In fact, I know Chief of WAPDA and I also know that Zardari had given orders for Power Outages in Punjab for three times as much duration as Sindh. To bring down the buisnesses and to gain politically.

Only in Pakistan people and politicians put their national focus aside and play politics. Surprises me as to how the country still manages to run.

3) I can actually provide you with a LIST of project that the Punjab government is undertaking and another list of projects that have been completed in record time. Which the international auditing bodies have outlined and appreciated.

There is a REASON why there is over a 100 Billion $ investment being poured into Pakistan and it is because of the current government's reputation to get things done clean. No other politician can bring 10% of what has come to Pakistan and what is coming (irrespective of some grandiose claims that are far from reality).

People who think the Chinese premier's visit was bringing "loans".....please show me the proof of 7 or 9%. Majority of these were financed by China as the Silk Road is being built to support their part of the country. They give Pakistan "Soft Loans" which are much lower in interest and length you have to pay the loan back in.

This investment (loan for IK and Mullah) will create three times the size of Tax and Revenue base. Will give many millions jobs and all kinds of jobs, from street work to Engineering, Technology, Meteorology to Computer Science and Engineering. If you start to receive a Billion in Taxes, you can easily afford a 100 Million loan payment. But your economy starts to run with millions and millions employed. How is this bad????

Second, your OWN State Bank issues 10-12% commercial loans. Over billions of dollars, even 7% is actually low. In the US, we pay 7-10% on Commercial loans even in somewhat bad economy.
You need capital to grow the economy. If I listen to Mullah or IK.....you won't have any investment coming in and no one will be employed. The country will remain in darkness forever and people like Mullah will keep using religion to fool people. Its time that PEOPLE progress in Pakistan, attain a better future for themselves and for their generations to come, Pakistan to rise as a modern nation and all these negative, dark-minded politicians can go to hell. Its Pakistan that matters. Not these corrupted politicians, some of which want the money, others want the power and other just want to topple governments because some "X-General" and a "Big Shot Doctor" said so. NO to these fractions and yes to a modern, economically growing Pakistan!!

Last edited:
Government is more worried about Chinese president but what about 14 people killed in model town and also the death of 31 peoples in Lahore due to rain, they are just creeps in eyes of government. We don't need Chinese president he can come any time but the lives of poor cant come again..
shame on you PMLN and his supporters you guys lost your moral values.

Since you are talking about moral values, now that Pakistan is reeling with floods, you think IK and the good doctor from canada will postpone their dharna.

Back
Top Bottom