What's new

Confusion prevails over venue of Russia’s military exercise with Pakistan

Newspaper itself used its sources and got to the truth that Russia is fooling a huge bunch of fools in Bharat aka India aka Hindustan.

Riiiight......Russia is fooling India by Releasing a statement that the excersice is not being carried in Azad Kashmir, you have to be drugged to actually believe that shit :lol:

Any newspaper quoting its own independent sources to confirm military exercises venue is far more credible than any bharati troll who confuses ISPR with his own military who don't even know to identify markings.

It is far better and credible than any fan of Monkey Baat or who gets his rear side on fire for calling Monkey Baat as Monkey Baat.
Any newspaper quoting Pakistani sources on military exercises venue has zero credibility just like than any pak troll who believes PISSPR who don't even know to identify mortars or airstrikes in own territory

It has zero credibility just like any pak troll who is a fan of PISSPR or gets his rear side on fire for calling PISSPR as PISSPR.

Riiiight......Russia is fooling India by Releasing a statement that the excersice is not being carried in Azad Kashmir, you have to be drugged to actually believe that shit :lol:

Not about Azad Kashmir. They fooled you about Gilgit Baltistan.

Don't confuse the two my BD fried. I mean my Indian friend. :lol:

Many migrated to India too. :D
;)

Rest assured i don't live anywhere near there, am still asking for that Russian source.. :lol:

Not about Azad Kashmir. They fooled you about Gilgit Baltistan.
Don't confuse the two my BD fried. I mean my Indian friend. :lol:

ZERO credible source provided till now :P, except i hear the language you probably use against your own mother :enjoy:

Any newspaper quoting Pakistani sources on military exercises venue has zero credibility just like than any pak troll who believes PISSPR who don't even know to identify mortars or airstrikes in own territory

It has zero credibility just like any pak troll who is a fan of PISSPR or gets his rear side on fire for calling PISSPR as PISSPR.

Any newspaper or anyone who quotes any independent source of its own is far more credible than a Bharati troll who has so low intellect that he evven if confuses ISPR with his own DGMO who himself is confused about markings on the weapons.

It has all credibility than a Monkey Baat who is so Monkey himself that he copies a Pakistani troll. A Monkey baat fan can't even come up with something of his own troll. Typical Monkey Baat fan.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...th-pakistan/story-J2MXZAtBQUQrm64zN3SzYP.html

Apparently Russians are fooling Indians about venue of the exercise too. :rolleyes:
no matter where the exercises are being held, the most important thing to ponder on is why did indian media propagate the holding off exercises knowing that these are going to be held soon. definitely this was not for confusion purposes not for the local feeding and not for the chickening out. IMO russians had given them some positive sign and then backtracked. i dont know why but in current war-like scenario these drills only shows how much Russia has changed its strategy in perceving Pakistan so much that it can annoy its erstwhile partner.

Rest assured i don't live anywhere near there, am still asking for that Russian source.. :lol:

You do live in India just like many Bangladeshis. :lol:

Source provided and point already proven. ;)

ZERO credible source provided till now :P, except i hear the language you probably use against your own mother :enjoy:

An Indian who can also be a Bangladeshi should be the last one to talk about credibility. :)

You do live in India just like many Bangladeshis. :lol:
Source provided and point already proven. ;)

Yes they do live in India, and i am not one of them. :P

Besides Source is as fake as ISPR propaganda, where is the Russian source....
Stop Embaressing yourself :P

Source is as fake as ISPR propaganda, where is the Russian source....

Source is as credible or as fake as Monkey Baat. Now it is up to the fans of Monkey Baat to accept it or not.

It is not important where the exercises are happening. It is important that such exercises will strengthen Pakistan Russian friendship gradually.

Source is as credible or as fake as Monkey Baat. Now it is up to the fans of Monkey Baat to accept it or not.

Why should i accept it, the excersice is happening in Pakistan. :P

Any newspaper or anyone who quotes any independent source of its own is far more credible than a Bharati troll who has so low intellect that he evven if confuses ISPR with his own DGMO who himself is confused about markings on the weapons.

It has all credibility than a Monkey Baat who is so Monkey himself that he copies a Pakistani troll. A Monkey baat fan can't even come up with something of his own troll. Typical Monkey Baat fan.

It has zero credibility just like a PISSPR fan so full of piss that copied statement is more than enough for him just like PISSPR which uses chinese copied junk.

It is supposed to be Anti terror exercise.

Why is Pakistan hell bent to have such exercises ONLY in GB or Azad Kashmir.:coffee:
because Pakistan Army has training centers there in GB and Azad Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom