What's new

Confirmed!!! The engine is WS-10G

20 tons on empty sounds way too heavy

Raptor's empty weight is also close to 20 tons.

General characteristics

Crew: 1
Length: 62 ft 1 in (18.90 m)
Wingspan: 44 ft 6 in (13.56 m)
Height: 16 ft 8 in (5.08 m)
Wing area: 840 ft² (78.04 m²)
Airfoil: NACA 64A?05.92 root, NACA 64A?04.29 tip
Empty weight: 43,430 lb (19,700 kg[2][211])Loaded weight: 64,460 lb (29,300 kg[N 3])
Max takeoff weight: 83,500 lb (38,000 kg)
Powerplant: 2× Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 Pitch Thrust vectoring turbofans
Dry thrust: 23,500 lb[213] (104 kN) each
Thrust with afterburner: 35,000+ lb[2][213] (156+ kN) each
Fuel capacity: 18,000 lb (8,200 kg) internally,[2][211] or 26,000 lb (11,900 kg) with two external fuel tanks[2][211]

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh man !!!!!! That given source is from a Blog :)
I read some of its pages and realized one thing that the Chinese too almost like Indians and Pakistanis.:azn:

Well please don't insult us (Pakistanis) by comparing us with Bhartis.Our Media is not as shitty as yours. (I am posting in reference to Media ONLY)

And say whatever you want to Chinese.No body bothers when bhartis say something to the Chinese.Everybody knows who's dad:lol::lol:

The engine doesn't have TVC for sure. That can be seen from the pics. The engines with TVC have their nozzles pointing downwards due to gravity when not active, but that doesn't happen with J-20. So there is no TVC there, at least for now.

Also the TWR seems to be too high. So it can be assumed for now that the news is a fake.

FOR SURE? How do you know? Are you the official spokes person for Chinese military? LOL

One thing for sure is that india CAN NOT make a 4th gen fighter on its own let alone a 5th gen. lol

Last edited:
:cry: :cry: :confused: oh my chinese bro... kindly post in english ... btw following is thegoogle translation

To be honest, a lot of people very surprised 20 first flight, but I can only count the joy of it. In fact it, a lot of big brother broke the news to be credible, at least for reference.
In fact, broke the news to see, cd, empty version of little significance, where a lot of big brother full of bkc fundamentalism. Several years ago, the so-called big brothers have to burst a lot of hkc had expected, and the new F-10 will be about 11 years out of about 15 to 16 can be installed j20 ws15 a smaller batch production. There are many other things friends. People even said that Yang Wei in the bid conference to ensure that each of the offerings of 10 years to the leadership of the 4th generation. These things are not not been transferred over cd, but was aimed at people turning impure ---- is to make some people laugh cd onlookers. In fact it is 1,2 months ago, who believe these words? Official earlier said that the new F-general soon came out first flight, some people believe it? VIP and ignorance is not to ridicule the masses? Others said some time ago within the bid does not ridiculously?
In fact fr6, huzhigen, and even Chen Taiyang good advice (some of it broke the news earlier, and now this man into the demons out) a lot of news is reliable.

So much, in fact, means in fact, the news of the outside world is very lag tg understand very little. Point of view often in the past now tg, so have such a big surprise. Abroad have been studied / worked Brothers estimates would have this feeling: we know far more than the West to our understanding of the West. Even I myself have such a feeling: In our increasingly discard ideology and comprehensive development of their own in the West today are still in the ideology of the cage. And they said we were brainwashed, thought and speech, we are caged birds, but I do not think we are, this is their bias too much. But I think the West is too much brainwashing, they created with a huge, colorful carved with beautiful patterns of the cage a considerable part of their people packed in there, but they believe that the success of their own in the colorful perfect skies.

In front of brother who know what they say is the big brother who is the God who stick, yes, It is up to you to judge, and the Internet age and you do not even know you share the ah ah cats dogs, have their own sense on the right. Even if you do not know no knowledge of aviation relations. Hear all, who speaks little. Broaden their knowledge and more peace of mind combined with the almost, for example, is not very professional is to determine whether the problem / issue of right or wrong for quantitative enough.

The last sentence: in front of our friends, want to advise you what sentence do not use civil / military situation to rigidly applied

Dude, google translate is a good software. But in many cases, it does NOT do a good job, especially translating Chinese.

Nice try though.

i believe Shenyang?

They should fit the WS-10G in the Jian-10, i like the idea of a canard delta wing thrust vectorable aircraft, now there's a mouthful!

My calculations say that if the PLAAF fitted the WS-10G to the J-10 it would increase the Thrust to Weight Ratio from 0.96 with the AL-31 to 1.223 with the WS-10G, i will try to gather further calculations but if the J-10 did have the WS-10G, maneuverability would be unnecessarily scary.

Great News . Congratulations to China for becoming first Asian Country to develop such a global Standard engine . We will try hard with Kaveri engine to become Second Asian country to do so :) . Long way to go and miles to go before i sleep ..

Trolla-lala

Great News . Congratulations to China for becoming first Asian Country to develop such a global Standard engine . We will try hard with Kaveri engine to become Second Asian country to do so :) . Long way to go and miles to go before i sleep ..

Trolla-lala

Bro Russia is also in Asia and so do Japan and Taiwan. and i am not sure about Korea but first two countries have their own engine

Updates? Does any one know the physical dimensions of this thing?

Back
Top Bottom