What's new

Condemn the New York attacker, but respect Bangladesh.

on one hand this bangladeshis are begging for respect their nation and not generalizing whole country for few and on the other hand they shamelessly tried best to generalize whole Pakistan........:disagree:

Time for extreme vetting for Bangladeshis.

Looks like indians need more vetting and need to find out if indians lured this idiot into doing this act.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

Gulshan attack mastermind stayed in Kolkata
http://thedailynewnation.com/m/news/104808/gulshan-attack-mastermind-stayed-in-kolkata

Bangladesh bakery attack mastermind is hiding in India: Report
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-bakery-attack-mastermind-is-hiding-in-india-report.439657/

Around 100K Palestinians live in USA.
Trump declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital and guess who went suicidal? A Muslim from South Asia.
Talk about screwed up priorities of non Arab Muslims.

That is why Western nations always treat us as a emotional bunch of people...And not only, that, you do not hear anything from the Arab group who are economically and politically are most influencial group in US and West too...
US strategy is very clear...They would like to keep on putting different kind of pressure so that they do not allow Iran to settle down in its economic recovery. Where as the Muslim nations who are friends of US, Arabs, they are just keeping their low profile and focusing on their economic plan for next 20 years...Now, you can understand what is going in both sides of this world..And in this entire chain of events, the poor Muslims from South Asia, are neither getting any support from US-Arab lobby not being recognized as a major player by Iran-Palestine group, but getting themselved, emotionally hyped up to become a suicide bomber...

The problem with this is, there's no way to know which one is the next terrorist, planning and scheming a suicide attack. There is no set pattern and look and even the most innocent looking one could be the next terrorist.

Considering how angry the Bangladeshis are at China and Myanmar, one would have thought they might attack those countries.

But in the last month or so, one was arrested for trying to kill the UK's Prime minister and another one blew himself up in the USA.

This is very worrying as BD has not produced terrorists in the past.

Looks like indians need more vetting and need to find out if indians lured this idiot into doing this act.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

Gulshan attack mastermind stayed in Kolkata
http://thedailynewnation.com/m/news/104808/gulshan-attack-mastermind-stayed-in-kolkata

Bangladesh bakery attack mastermind is hiding in India: Report
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-bakery-attack-mastermind-is-hiding-in-india-report.439657/

It would make your day if it was true. I will wait for the evidence, presuming it will ever come.

now BD might be inadvertently added in the minds of the Americans along with that Middle east section.

It already was, now even more so.

The name helps...."Bang"ladesh

Still, from my own personal interactions I cant say they are bad people. Its mostly their government and 'online crowd' that's doing a disservice to the country.

Yep in real life they are decent folk overall. The weirdos and desperate butthurts wind up here it seems.

Yep in real life they are decent folk overall. The weirdos and desperate butthurts wind up here it seems.

renowned indian turd commenting on others, make sure you dhoti is up.

Cant support irrational behavior by selfish bunch from certain Muslim stock. There are more pragmatic/rational solutions and no easy solutions, as violence has proved unhelpful repeatedly. Let the people deal whom are directly related. So some points Muslim people of BD should deal with is:
Irrational behavior: Have to check contents of Khutbas and waz mehfils. Many of the Bangladeshis first education start from here. So the non contemporary history, politics, sociology taught there have long term effects on minds of mass people which leads to irrational behavior.
Selfish Acts: Lone violent acts should be discouraged. Every nation collectively has right to self defence that is Jihad. But lone violent Jihad acts which cause more destruction to rest of Muslims are nothing but selfish acts, should be discouraged. Personal/Inner greater jihad should be kept simple non violent which is helpful for one's own benefit and sorrounding.

I have nothing but respek for my neighbor country...

*Opens pdf, reads idune & other BD members

Nope, never mind.
:lol: :lol:

Also why the selective pic of the hindu lady with sindoor? To garner sympathy by appearing hindu or secular?:rolleyes: Nice try.:tdown:

The loser was brainwashed by Daesh propaganda. Given his failure, chances are that he would have been executed had he somehow escaped into a Daesh enclosure.

Considering how angry the Bangladeshis are at China and Myanmar, one would have thought they might attack those countries.

Once one reaches an understanding and acceptance, then there would no reason to resort to violence. But then there are always one of those thin-skinned idiots. Who knows? Maybe it would be a matter of time. In fact, the perpetrators may not even be Bangladeshis for that matter. The one carried out the attempted attack on the UK PM was British and has nothing to do with Bangladesh despite his origin.

I am not angry, just concerned which requires strategy which I admit my country hadn't devised any. And for the record, no I do not wish any terrorist act against Chinese or Chinese-origin individuals or that on the Burmese (including the ones cheering the deaths and suffering of the Rohingyas). Otherwise, it'd be okay to muder non-combatants on all sides and the vicious cycle would continue. Such acts are not due to their inhumanity, but due to the fact that the victims are human. It is the victim's humanity that is the perceived problem. For all sake, the idea would be to avert conflict all-together, but it seems that you have slipped as time passed.

That is my take and Bangladeshis would have a similar take despite individual differences regarding China. There's no question that there is a mass-murderer living right next to us while China happily endorses it. Other nationalities on the other hand may not be so lenient given the gravity of the situation in Rakhine. It is worth noting that the leader of ARSA has close links in Saudi Arabia and your ally Pakistan. See, the likes of Daesh are an idea, and you can't kill ideas. Rest be assured that Bangladeshis are not a militant-type people, and it is very rare if any. Just like the loser in NY.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom