What's new

Condemn the New York attacker, but respect Bangladesh.

water should reach all parts of your fingers,
Aye aye. Wear a shirt and go to the shower. You'll still get soaked by water. I have never heard anyone claiming that nail polish is an anti-Islam thingy. Perhaps it is better not to put religion in everything. I am waiting for some mullah to claim Internet is haraam since there are can be p0rn found there.
If prayers were about just what is about our beliefs there shouldn't be namaz,
I am saying that what is in your heart is more important than what you wear. I have heard, if you can't get water you can do wudu/ozu with sand....so rules are not that strict as some likes to imply. It is flexible and it was meant to be flexible. Islam used to be more progressive but now it is just Jihad.

These are root cause of ideological clash.
There is no ideological clash in Bangladesh.

Wearing Sindhoor for a photo op. I see nail polish too, never mind.
Where is sindoor in that pics? Sindoor is red vermillion which is put on upper forhead close to scalp.She in that picture just put a red dot on forehead.Dot is put on just to match with Sari.Sindoor is a marking of married hindu women which is exclusively worn by just hindu women.Dot is used by both hindu and muslim women in Bangladesh.It has no religious or communal significance in BD just used as a matching with Sari.

I am saying that what is in your heart is more important than what you wear. I have heard, if you can't get water you can do wudu/ozu with sand....so rules are not that strict as some likes to imply. It is flexible and it was meant to be flexible. Islam used to be more progressive but now it is just Jihad.
Woah! You are going places. I'm no mullah. I just quote what Prophet (SAW) said on how important it is to clean all parts including nails. And even you are using sand. :-)

Now, you people can do whatever you want. I just don't know how it is in there. Now everyone has their own interpretations.

That's it.

There is no ideological clash in Bangladesh.

It raises such groups for annihilation of Islam from Bangladesh. Which they dont have any clue.

Shahbagh_5.jpg

Then they need protection. This is ideological clash. By all means clashes should be avoided. Now even roof top celebration is banned by DMP and no evening celebration. WTF

13485_180.jpg

Do a polling here, most Bangladeshis would call this unislamic and hindu culture (when this facade is not needed).

That may be true as taught in Sanghi shakhas, but most of us in Bangladesh don't consider this dress a must wear for Muslim women,
burka.jpg

And this as Hindu either,
0f7e9dc2fb6c082b794b62b384312616--indian-attire-indian-wear.jpg

Dresses don't mean anything and certainly don't signify anything narrow like religion. It's simply tradition and culture.

And no, before you ask - I don't eat Biryani everyday either....

And boys, leave the discussion of dresses, sindhoor and make up to women.

I have no clue about the intent (whatever the fork it is) and when asked I will just reply (convincingly) that she looks marvelous....good enough - whew! Don't go into analysis!! :laugh:

Last edited:
That pic is from celebration of basanta diwas. dot in forehead doesnt signify anything in your desh, right. you guys just like to copy us.

The contrast in both pics ooh, just tells a lot doesnt it. I have had the misfortune of having 1-2 subordinates of the first kind, in burkha or whatever they call it. The smell, oh the smell or shall i call it stench. :suicide:whats with these people and love for lack of fresh air/cleanliness i dont get it. No windows in their chicken-egg shop, you literally cant walk within 30m distance from it. they even know how bad their shops smell, what they do, just light up some agarbatis and sit inside all day. Same goes for their ghettos and homes. Lack of sunlight or anykind of light, lack of clean water or sanitation arrangement, lack of clean air, very few windows. They think lack of all this can be substituted by using atar. and less said about the women folk who dwell most their lives in these kind of homes, the better. total disregard with respect to food,health,hygiene,basic things. forget about clothing, ornaments, leisure activities etc. Apna apna culture hota hai i guess.

Reported. @The Eagle bhai please delete this person's obvious troll post.

Wearing Sindhoor for a photo op. I see nail polish too, never mind.

That's messed up. How do they perform prayers with that on? :disagree:

well, how the water reaches one's nails when performing wudu?

Ever heard of the thing called "nail polish remover"? :what:

Nah, won't. These things are hilarious as hell. :p: :whistle:

And still terrorism among Bangladeshi is statistically rare.

Lot of things are statistically rare. But doesn't prevent a) being the topic of 90% of the discussion b) the larger social costs.

Humans largely are psychologically not so stoic and reasoned at all.

That may be true as taught in Sanghi shakhas, but most of us in Bangladesh don't consider this dress a must wear for Muslim women,
burka.jpg

And this as Hindu either,
0f7e9dc2fb6c082b794b62b384312616--indian-attire-indian-wear.jpg

Dresses don't mean anything and certainly don't signify anything narrow like religion. It's simply tradition and culture.

And no, before you ask - I don't eat Biryani everyday either....

I have no clue about the intent (whatever the fork it is) and when asked I will just reply (convincingly) that she looks marvelous....good enough - whew! Don't go into analysis!! :laugh:

I know all muslim women don't wear burkha, however, the women in that OP pic are representing Hindus more than muslims. That red bindi on the forehead is originally sindur, nowadays many other alternatives are used, but traditionally it represents sindur, and the woman on the background seems to be wearing red & white bangles, or shakha-pola...Both are basically associated with the Hindu culture. And those flower things on their head, most Bangladeshis here would call that unislamic. However, the picture being hindu-like is also not the problem, hindu bangladeshis too are part of Bangladesh, or at least supposed to be. But the problem is, this picture with the topic, it looks like being 'used', being used to paint a tolerant, cultured picture of bangladesh just when a bangladeshi terrorist strikes in a foreign land....On other days the religion and people being represented in that picture get raw deal in Bangladesh. I am still undecided about whether to call it a farce or irony.

I know all muslim women don't wear burkha, however, the women in that OP pic are representing Hindus more than muslims. That red bindi on the forehead is originally sindur, nowadays many other alternatives are used, but traditionally it represents sindur, and the woman on the background seems to be wearing red & white bangles, or shakha-pola...Both are basically associated with the Hindu culture. And those flower things on their head, most Bangladeshis here would call that unislamic. However, the picture being hindu-like is also not the problem, hindu bangladeshis too are part of Bangladesh, or at least supposed to be. But the problem is, this picture with the topic, it looks like being 'used', being used to paint a tolerant, cultured picture of bangladesh just when a bangladeshi terrorist strikes in a foreign land....On other days the religion and people being represented in that picture get raw deal in Bangladesh. I am still undecided about whether to call it a farce or irony.
You guys mix culture with religion unnecessarily. Culture has no religion.

This is Pahela Baisakh being celebrated in Londin in an area where Bangladeshis are high in number.
9A.jpg

So, all of them are Hindu?
This is US ambassador to Bangladesh. Is she Hindu?
amb-s-a-1.jpg

Google pictures of celebration of Pahela Baisakh. The those pics you will see women dressed like this. It is celebrated by all religions in Bangladesh. It is being celebrated in Bengal for centuries. Now some people wants to call it a hindu thing and instigate violence in the name of religion. Which is unacceptable.

Do you wear a Saree and bangles? Are you a woman? Or a Bangladeshi woman?

Why can't you let women wear whatever they want to wear and be done with it? If they wanna look like Hindus - let them be Hindus.

Who are you to dictate what they should or should not wear??

Dude - you obviously have a long way to go to 'get' what women want.

And with respect - it is none of your business.

Don't worry about it too much dude, our goal must be focused on letting the BDees polarise themselves more and fight and kill each other. Let them project the optical distraction in whatever combination and dissonance they prefer, they also need to feel better given the crest of reality is building up...and likely to sustain itself a long long time. It is advantageous for us that they stay deluded as much as possible....it served our cause mightily in the past

You guys mix culture with religion unnecessarily. Culture has no religion.

This is Pahela Baisakh being celebrated in Londin in an area where Bangladeshis are high in number.
9A.jpg

So, all of them are Hindu?
This is US ambassador to Bangladesh. Is she Hindu?
amb-s-a-1.jpg

Google pictures of celebration of Pahela Baisakh. The those pics you will see women dressed like this. It is celebrated by all religions in Bangladesh. It is being celebrated in Bengal for centuries. Now some people wants to call it a hindu thing and instigate violence in the name of religion. Which is unacceptable.

Do you wear a Saree and bangles? Are you a woman? Or a Bangladeshi woman?

Why can't you let women wear whatever they want to wear and be done with it? If they wanna look like Hindus - let them be Hindus.

Who are you to dictate what they should or should not wear??

Dude - you obviously have a long way to go to 'get' what women want.

And with respect - it is none of your business.

It's the Bangladeshis here who say Poyla Boisakh, red bindi, etc. are Hindu culture, thus unislamic.

@Luffy 500 @Al-zakir @Saiful Islam @idune agree or disagree?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom