What's new

COMPLETE PM IMRAN KHAN Addresses the Nation Today

As I said, I am quite willing to wait and give the situation a few days to settle down. And settle down it will, surely. I am quite certain.
I don't think modi will sit quite after jet downed. Also election is coming. I think misadventure will happen this week. We will again see jets infront of each other. And border shelling on both sides will increase. Modi chest is down today. He will do mistake to increase chest size for elections. These 90 days are very critical.

As I said, I am quite willing to wait and give the situation a few days to settle down. And settle down it will, surely. I am quite certain.

Again I'm telling you... You are putting too much faith in the Hindutva extremist government of Modi. India is now what Pakistan could have been if it was run by extremists.

India is a psychotic nation... have you not seen their media? Have you not heard how Indian officials have the foolish audacity to lay claim to killing over 300 people when actual open transparent evidence says the exact opposite?... A lying nation will never take the moral high ground.

You underestimate the madness of the hindutva.

I don't think modi will sit quite after jet downed. Also election is coming. I think misadventure will happen this week. We will again see jets infront of each other. And border shelling on both sides will increase. Modi chest is down today. He will do mistake to increase chest size for elections. These 90 days are very critical.
Again I'm telling you... You are putting too much faith in the Hindutva extremist government of Modi. India is now what Pakistan could have been if it was run by extremists.

India is a psychotic nation... have you not seen their media? Have you not heard how Indian officials have the foolish audacity to lay claim to killing over 300 people when actual open transparent evidence says the exact opposite?... A lying nation will never take the moral high ground.

You underestimate the madness of the hindutva.

I can understand your concerns, but, as I have said time and again, just give it a few days. Of course both sides will saber-rattle a bit for their internal audiences, but that is about all.

See what I mean... They again lie about a PAF plane being shot down and twist Imran Khan's offer to let diplomacy to start as "begging"... They are a Hindu extremist nation... Lying is their mantra... Can't produce a single video of their attack in Pakistan or even the Pakistani jet...???

I can understand your concerns, but, as I have said time and again, just give it a few days. Of course both sides will saber-rattle a bit for their internal audiences, but that is about all.
Watch the video

See what I mean... They again lie about a PAF plane being shot down and twist Imran Khan's offer to let diplomacy to start as "begging"... They are a Hindu extremist nation... Lying is their mantra... Can't produce a single video of their attack in Pakistan or even the Pakistani jet...???

There are foolish chest-thumpers on both sides, but that is all low-level noise for internal consumption and will soon die down.

This time it isn't about a tit for tat then let things settle down... This time India want to give Pakistan a bloody nose and then lay claim to having the moral superiority in its argument Pakistan is a Terrorist state.

However... They miscalculated that there is a Proud Patriot in Pakistan right now and he isn't going to be an Indian Agent like Nawaz Sharif . ... Pakistan will not let allow itself to be a scapegoat for Indians Kashmir problem.

That is the difference now.

India has been taken over by Hindu extremists.. their media is just as mad.

There are foolish chest-thumpers on both sides, but that is all low-level noise for internal consumption and will soon die down.

I don't think there are any foolish chest thumpers in Pakistan government or military side... The fools are all on the Indian side this time round.

Public sentiments put aside.

This time it isn't about a tit for tat then let things settle down... This time India want to give Pakistan a bloody nose and then lay claim to having the moral superiority in its argument Pakistan is a Terrorist state.

However... They miscalculated that there is a Proud Patriot in Pakistan right now and he isn't going to be an Indian Agent like Nawaz Sharif . ... Pakistan will not let allow itself to be a scapegoat for Indians Kashmir problem.

That is the difference now.

India has been taken over by Hindu extremists.. their media is just as mad.

I don't think there are any foolish chest thumpers in Pakistan government or military side... The fools are all on the Indian side this time round.

Public sentiments put aside.

Just watch the international community and its comments. Both sides will settle down just fine.

I agree.. that is one thing the Indians may listen to.

You will find that both sides will display good judgment and take the steps required to resume the normal stand-off.

You will find that both sides will display good judgment and take the steps required to resume the normal stand-off.

There will be no good judgement from India's side... They may only succumb to international pressure if their are strong armed.

India is not a rational nation. It's an extremist Hindutva one.

There will be no good judgement from India's side... They may only succumb to international pressure if their are strong armed.

India is not a rational nation. It's an extremist Hindutva one.

That may be your opinion, but I will say again that both sides will display the good judgement needed to de-escalate the situation.

That may be your opinion, but I will say again that both sides will display the good judgement needed to de-escalate the situation.

Yes you have an opinion as do I... Watch and see who's comes true.

Back
Top Bottom