What's new

COMPLETE PM IMRAN KHAN Addresses the Nation Today

Both sides will see the logic to de-escalate in their own national interests.

Both sides will find it in their national interests to de-escalate the situation.

Both sides will find it in their national interests to de-escalate the situation.
I told you in the other thread that you have been proven wrong because India already acted on jingoism to satisfy the craving for Pakistani blood and Pakistan will respond to this act of aggression. It is now clear that we respond and it was not hot air.
The ball is in India's court now.

I told you in the other thread that you have been proven wrong because India already acted on jingoism to satisfy the craving for Pakistani blood and Pakistan will respond to this act of aggression. It is now clear that we respond and it was not hot air.
The ball is in India's court now.

Now watch both sides de-escalate, as I have said many times since the beginning of this present tiff. That is the best way forward.

exactly escalation is in modis favour not Pakistans!

Modis, and perhaps the Sharifs too judging by how the Indian's initial attack was on the day after NS was refused bail. A conspiracy theory perhaps but rather suspicious that some attack or another always happens after the Sharifs dont get their way. A tactic to stall the recovery of Pakistan by forcing them into war.

You are giving India too much credit. It is a Hindu extremist run nation. It will again create fake news and try to escalate the problem.

India is not the secular nation it used to protray itself as... The veil has been lifted since the murdering lynching RSS terrorist political wing BJP took power.

Pakistan will stand strong.

You are giving India too much credit. It is a Hindu extremist run nation. It will again create fake news and try to escalate the problem.

India is not the secular nation it used to protray itself as... The veil has been lifted since the murdering lynching RSS terrorist political wing BJP took power.

Pakistan will stand strong.

Just give it a few days, it will all settle down.

He showed his resolve with the retaliation and indian humiliation. He is a true leader, Firm, sane, and responsible not a mobster like modi.

Not very happy with the speech, should have been a lot more aggressive but I suppose he has to be conciliatory whilst the military does the aggression.

Also, IK has confirmed that the downed planes were Migs.

Just give it a few days, it will all settle down.

Let's hope so. However I am not too enthusiastic from the Indian side... If India backs down now Modi will lose the election.

For Modi to win... He needs to feed the rabid Hindutva extremists by lynching innocent Pakistan.. he has no other option. Modi needs to save face.

Let's hope so. However I am not too enthusiastic from the Indian side... If India backs down now Modi will lose the election.

For Modi to win... He needs to feed the rabid Hindutva extremists by lynching innocent Pakistan.. he has no other option. Modi needs to save face.

Well, their FM has already given the indication, but I am quite sure that India will de-escalate just like Pakistan will. There is nothing to be gained by escalation any further. Both sides have made their point successfully for now.

Well, their FM has already given the indication, but I am quite sure that India will de-escalate just like Pakistan will. There is nothing to be gained by escalation any further. Both sides have made their point successfully for now.

India made that statement after their first violation (along with the fake statement of killing 300 people ... When ground reality shows a bunch of trees).

But now Pakistan has instead turned the table on them and has decisively defeated the imbalance.

Now India will have to hit back to again turn the numbers in their favor. ... Then they will again make the offer to halt hostilities.

Notice the silence from India since Pakistan whipped their arses?... They are calculating their response. That is why Pakistan has closed its airspace and Imran Khan's speech.... He is saying to the Indians do not restart the hostilities... Because Pakistan will respond again... That is what he is warning about the "miscalculation".

India made that statement after their first violation (along with the fake statement of killing 300 people ... When ground reality shows a bunch of trees).

But now Pakistan has instead turned the table on them and has decisively defeated the imbalance.

Now India will have to hit back to again turn the numbers in their favor. ... Then they will again make the offer to halt hostilities.

Notice the silence from India since Pakistan whipped their arses?... They are calculating their response. That is why Pakistan has closed its airspace and Imran Khan's speech.... He is saying to the Indians do not restart the hostilities... Because Pakistan will respond again... That is what he is warning about the "miscalculation".

As I said, I am quite willing to wait and give the situation a few days to settle down. And settle down it will, surely. I am quite certain.

Back
Top Bottom