What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

actually many south indian dishes would b like sh!t for north indians and the same other way around (though i love most n.indian food)
dat doesnt make either of them better dan the other
b/w i hate d smell of mustard oil

nope...me and my whole family love masala dosa and sambhar. although we dont like idli much.

thumb_tandoori-chicken.jpg

alcohol2.jpg

205760332v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Many of the dishes in present day Pakistan, india, and bengladesh have their roots in Persia (Iran/Afghanistan) and Central Asia.

Briyani Originated from Iran and Afghanistan

I read in one history book, all these foods originated from Turkey. Specially Briyani, Kabab and Kurma.

and r u iranian born kid, why the hell you dont run to iran for god sake??

here you go, that was not a good one. every country got good dish and everyone's taste differ. i am not big fan of paksitani food but that doesnt mean pakistani food is not tasty.

Bhai logo...shukar karo Maalik ka ke sabhi ko food mil raha hai...

why arguing on such useless topic? Think about those poor people from some African countries where they don't get enough food to eat. Ask them about this silly 'food ranking'

All foods are good. No food ranking for me (though you can rank restaurants). Thank God and enjoy the variety and taste!

tandoori chicken didnt originated in midle east.. read its story. it was first introduced by guy named inder gujral who cooked chicken first in tandoor

Mr-Hudas-Chicken-Tikka-600.jpg

another popular punjabi dish is chicken tikka..now before muslim brotherhood pakistanis try to tell me it originated in iran or afghanistan or saudi arabia they should read about its origin before talking outta ***

Chicken tikka masala Hindi: चिकन टिक्का मसाला; Urdu: مرغ تکہ مصالحہ is a curry dish of roasted chicken chunks (tikka) served in a rich-tasting red or orange-coloured sauce. The sauce is usually creamy, lightly spiced and contains tomatoes. The origins of chicken tikka masala are disputed. An Indian expert on street food from Delhi, Rahul Verma, has stated that the dish originated (probably by accident with subsequent improvisations) in Punjab during the last 50 years[1] Another view is that it originated in the first Indian restaurants in Soho, London, during the 1970's.[2] In 2009, a Glasgow MP suggested it should be given EU Protected Geographical Status as a Scottish food. No application for such status was actually made.[3]

Surveys have found chicken tikka masala to be the most popular dish in British restaurants and it has been called "Britain's true national dish."[4]

Another dish called Do Piaza is also famous in Afghanistan(i think in iran too). I dont know why they call it do piaza, but i think because they use Piaz or onions twice that is called do piaza.

Persian and Afghani food are delicious. But most of them are non vege dishes so can't compare them with Indian food like daal sabzi, grass etc.
Most of the meat and chicken dishes that Indian claims originated from Persia and middle east.

Another dish called Do Piaza is also famous in Afghanistan(i think in iran too). I dont know why they call it do piaza, but i think because they use Piaz or onions twice that is called do piaza.

These is fish dish named "Rui ( Ruhi) do piaja" in Bangladesh, extremely popular. Yup, a generous amount of onions are used to prepare it.

Back
Top Bottom