What's new

comparison of england with north korea - ambassador

At least see them fed

yes, dprk seems to have problems in food production... and that seems to be because of less agricultural land... but they should take up the example of venezuela and adopt "urban farming", and the more simple-but-high-tech "vertical farming".

north korea achieving this i don't doubt, they just have realize this good way to secure and high-yield food production... i say secure because it will not only relieve food import ( i don't know how much ) from russia and china but also prevent usa government ( through uno ) holding north korea to ransom using excuses of "food-for-weapons-cuts".

and in warm and SAFE housing.

safe as in??

Yea well this is typical of the DPRK - talk like it's so much worse in the US and EU and other western nations than in his own country. I'd be impressed if the north koreans start to talk about how the DPKR leaders are going to improve the lives of North-Koreans.

but surely, what the ambassador spoke was correct on every account ( except the gandhi bit )... and he is a fantastic speaker.

Freedom of press is not required per se.

1. there is no need for private media in north korea.

2. western mainstream tv channels should not be allowed... we all see the massive nato disinfo and propaganda campaign through bbc, cnn and al-jazeera against libyan jamahiriya, syria, venezuela and russia.

3. internet must be allowed more in north korea but in controlled way... not on cell phones but via internet cafes... there was the usa government campaign in 2013 against cuban government via a twitter-like site but specifically targeted at cubans.

yes, dprk seems to have problems in food production... and that seems to be because of less agricultural land... but they should take up the example of venezuela and adopt "urban farming", and the more simple-but-high-tech "vertical farming".

north korea achieving this i don't doubt, they just have realize this good way to secure and high-yield food production... i say secure because it will not only relieve food import ( i don't know how much ) from russia and china but also prevent usa government ( through uno ) holding north korea to ransom using excuses of "food-for-weapons-cuts".

safe as in??
Safe construction that can withstand earthquakes and storms, not shoddy construction where the constructors skimp on building safety to pocket the money themselves.

but surely, what the ambassador spoke was correct on every account ( except the gandhi bit )... and he is a fantastic speaker.

1. there is no need for private media in north korea.

2. western mainstream tv channels should not be allowed... we all see the massive nato disinfo and propaganda campaign through bbc, cnn and al-jazeera against libyan jamahiriya, syria, venezuela and russia.

3. internet must be allowed more in north korea but in controlled way... not on cell phones but via internet cafes... there was the usa government campaign in 2013 against cuban government via a twitter-like site but specifically targeted at cubans.

I'd have no problems with that.

Back
Top Bottom