What's new

Comparing Indian and Pakistani Economies in 2014

Haq Saab,

your graph is false !

China and India are expanding their influence in the higher education arena -- according to a new report from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, about 40 percent of young postsecondary degree-holders in leading countries will come from China and India by 2020. The United States and some European Union countries will produce about 25 percent.

China and India producing larger share of global college graduates @insidehighered

Pakistan is not even in the picture

Please read the OECD report and get elightened

http://www.oecd.org/edu/50495363.pdf

The graph I posted is from UNESCO's Global Education Digest.

http://www.ifap.ru/library/book433.pdf

What the OECD report you quoted is saying is that India will suffer huge loss of the already low percentage of the nation's college grads when they move to the West to work in OECD countries. It's a bad thing for India, not a good thing. It's called brain drain.

Please think about the overall Indian economy beyond a few symbols.

Over 60% of Indians still work on farms.

Haq's Musings: Agriculture and Textiles Employ Most Indians and Pakistanis

All these trains and cars do not help the poor Indian farmers who are committing suicides at a rate of one every 30 minutes.

Haq's Musings: India's Agrarian Crisis: A Farmer Commits Suicide Every 30 Minutes

Absolute stupid article .You dont know anything about poverty in India,your entire article is based on BPL list provided by India.So you also dont know anything about that BPL list where rich NRI and rich farmers find their places .
Some of these poor farmers in that list have Audi like cars.

Last edited:
Haq Saab,

your graph is false !

China and India are expanding their influence in the higher education arena -- according to a new report from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, about 40 percent of young postsecondary degree-holders in leading countries will come from China and India by 2020. The United States and some European Union countries will produce about 25 percent.

China and India producing larger share of global college graduates @insidehighered

Pakistan is not even in the picture

Please read the OECD report and get elightened

http://www.oecd.org/edu/50495363.pdf
YOU ARE absolutely right only usa,china russia japan,india ...no name of land of pure :(
SFAF.PNG
upload_2014-10-5_7-31-11.png
RiazHaq

India is only on there cause of its population. Indians aren't productive at all

India is only on there cause of its population. Indians aren't productive at all

They may be productive but they certainly don't understand basic ratios and proportions.

Here's another infographic from OECD on students abroad. Pakistan has 49,000 students abroad and India has 223,000, about 4.5X Pakistan when India's population is 7X Pakistan's.

73e550859c5397a46754383c8dd427e1.png

Haq's Musings: Search results for students abroad

I am from Norway and can give first hand evidence that our engineering firms are losing almost all their traditional customers to Indian firms. So now they are forcing politicians to adapt protective policies, increase tariffs to make sure they stay here :D

I am from Norway and can give first hand evidence that our engineering firms are losing almost all their traditional customers to Indian firms. So now they are forcing politicians to adapt protective policies, increase tariffs to make sure they stay here :D

Norway would be nothing without oil. So forget Indian firms, even Somali companies can set up in Norway easily

A former Indian diplomat once askeda Pak Diplomat ,I think Sartaj Aziz what is the good attitude to increase the relation with Pakistan ?Sartaj Asis reply was dont told to Pakistanis that we are comparable.This was happened a few decades ago.

Now here some Pak members in here are die try for comparing India with Pakistan.Take it from here .Pakistan can compare with Indian state Maharashtra.Nothing more than that.

Norway would be nothing without oil. So forget Indian firms, even Somali companies can set up in Norway easily

Lol :lol:

Dont be ridiculous .Norway is a nation having top rankings in almost all Human development index and rankings.
Forget Pakistan even US is not comparable to them.

Third world peoples cant understand that.

A former Indian diplomat once askeda Pak Diplomat ,I think Sartaj Aziz what is the good attitude to increase the relation with Pakistan ?Sartaj Asis reply was dont told to Pakistanis that we are comparable.This was happened a few decades ago.

Now here some Pak members in here are die try for comparing India with Pakistan.Take it from here .Pakistan can compare with Indian state Maharashtra.Nothing more than that.

Dont be ridiculous .Norway is a nation having top rankings in almost all Human development index and rankings.
Forget Pakistan even US is not comparable to them.

Third world peoples cant understand that.

We want to compare ratio wise. And ratio wise it is certain than Pakistan is better than India in all factors.

Hey, when did I ever say Norway didn't have a top HDI? I said Norway would be nothing without the oil their economy is based off of. It's like the Middle East states

We want to compare ratio wise. And ratio wise it is certain than Pakistan is better than India in all factors.

Hey, when did I ever say Norway didn't have a top HDI? I said Norway would be nothing without the oil their economy is based off of. It's like the Middle East states

Ratio wise ?India is comparable to China because we have almost equal population and prospects .And China is far bettrr than India at any case.And we are happy for a healthy competition.
Pakistan a nation having 20 crore is not a match for India at any case.A nation having the influence of foreign aid even in its budget is not a match for India.Pakistan is comparable to Iran or any other like type nation.

What??? :blink:
Comparable to Middle eastern states? :lol:

They Why the Pakistan cant set up a firm in Norway.?

So much :blah: :blah:

But nothing in hands.

Back
Top Bottom