IMG_104131698641943.jpeg

IMG_105765623661111.jpeg

1--tws%2B312.jpg

IMG_504176598486002.jpeg

IMG_101369421609246.jpeg

IMG_161836124637430.jpeg

25mm-cannon.jpg

IMG_1863519305292039.jpeg

Seriously what is even wrong with some people on here?
For GOD'S sake this two small countries are unfortunate enough to be among the poorest countries on earth( even some african countries look like an eldorado when compared to them), so Bengladesh and Myanmar should be focusing on working together, improving their connectivity/ infrastructure between them so that trade can flourish between both sides(that's the best way to reduce poverty long term wise), hold their government accountable and even looking forward to integrate their economies together in the long term for the benefit of their people.

Millions of children in both countries either go to bed with an empty stomach everyday and many die of hunger, and yet some keyboard warriors here are trying to act tough by claiming their country is stronger than the other. I don't know what is wrong with some people out there:hitwall:

Talk of War, buying useless second hand weapons from western powers, China or Russia (industrialised wealthy powers who are just out there to make even more bucks from these poor countries obviously) or show of force should be the last thing in the mind of citizens of these two very poor and destitute countries. If I was a citizen living in such a country that will be my thoughts anyway.

Last edited:
For GOD'S sake this two small countries are unfortunate enough to be among the poorest countries on earth( even some african countries look like an eldorado when compared to them), so Bengladesh and Myanmar should be focusing on working together, improving their connectivity/ infrastructure between them so that trade can flourish between both sides(that's the best way to reduce poverty long term wise), hold their government accountable and even looking forward to integrate their economies together in the long term for the benefit of their people.

Millions of children in both countries either go to bed with an empty stomach everyday and many die of hunger, and yet some keyboard warriors here are trying to act tough by claiming their country is stronger than the other. I don't know what is wrong with some people out there:hitwall:
War, buying useless second hand weapons from western powers, China or Russia (industrialised wealthy powers who are just there to make every more bucks from these poor countries obviously) or show of force should be the last thing in the mind of citizens of these two very poor and destitute countries. If I was a citizen living in such a country that will be my thoughts anyway.
well we want co-operation but Myanmar govt. and ppl acts like rogue.
Actually we Bangladeshis want peaceful existence and we are focusing on skilled human capital and economical development. FYI we are now not only 2nd garments exporter but also we are now 2nd in IT outsourcing.

Myanmar has made an enemy out of BD despite the fact it's economy is only 30% as large.
No, it is not 30%, but quite lower at only 60 billion dollar that makes MM economy lower than 25% of the $250 billion BD GDP. Now, MM people think their country can contest BD.

Talk of War, buying useless second hand weapons from western powers, China or Russia (industrialised wealthy powers who are just out there to make even more bucks from these poor countries obviously) or show of force should be the last thing in the mind of citizens of these two very poor and destitute countries. If I was a citizen living in such a country that will be my thoughts anyway.

Noble thoughts there Mike - however this was not of our doing. We were hardly expanding our military before this was foisted on us...now we have no other recourse, other than to plan Naval and Missile deterrence against the Myanmarese Junta. We will discuss those developments here - this is a defense forum after all.

Myanmar and their entire economy (as well as their constitution, Suu Kyi and sham parliament) is controlled by their armed forces Junta (Tatmadaw) and the Rohingya ethnic cleansing debacle is completely 'manufactured' by them so they can keep the local anti-Muslim Buddhist monks happy - its their local dirty politics. I hope you have been reading a bit on *why* this happened.

I believe someone posted Ian and Mike Chappell's statements on this - can someone please post a link to that thread. Please bring Mike up-to-speed on the little consequential details.

The heck is your point? Bangladesh is economically and by manpower three times bigger than Myanmar .In war time only International jidadist will fuq you up.Forget Bangladesh army.Myanmar is nothing but a north korea in south asia.
Producing FN 16 locally? Good.

But sorry to say that BD is decades behind MM coz MM has been producing Igla S manpad since 2010.

MM also started producing KS 1B medium range SAM locally.

Total of 48 KS 1B were acquired/produced so far. First 12 systems of KS 1B were acquired from China and 36 were assembled in MM.

This is the KS 1B acquired from China. Note that the missiles are mounted over the Wanshan 6x6 TEL (Transporter Erector Launcher).
View attachment 433966
View attachment 433971

This is the KS 1B produced in MM. Note that the missile are mounted on the locally produced Miltruck.
View attachment 433967
View attachment 433969

If you wanna compare GDP, do not forget to compare the number of mouths you have to feed.

BTW MAF pilots have encountered a number of FN 6/16 incidents in CI ops. Not a single aircraft lost by MANPADs. Many of MM rebels are using FN 6/16 even before BD started to use them. So don't worry for MAF. Just train your troops how to use it effectively coz they have never seen attack helicopter gunship in their life.

No, it is not 30%, but quite lower at only 60 billion dollar that makes MM economy lower than 25% of the $250 billion BD GDP. Now, MM people think their country can contest BD.
LoL. .
Never forget that you have 160+ mil mouths to feed. Out of 160 more than 50 mil are living below poverty line.
MM GDP is just 68 bn $. but we have only 54 mil mouths to feed.

Here is the GDP per capita of two countries.
myanmar-gdp-per-capita%402x-1.png

bangladesh-gdp-per-capita%402x-1.png

If BD had a strong economy, no Bengalis will try to sneak into MM & Ind.

Be realistic.

The heck is your point? Bangladesh is economically and by manpower three times bigger than Myanmar .In war time only International jidadist will fuq you up.Forget Bangladesh army.Myanmar is nothing but a north korea in south asia.

My point exactly - once their limited ammo is used up what will they lob against us, coconuts? :lol:

LoL. .
Never forget that you have 160+ mil mouths to feed. Out of 160 more than 50 mil are living below poverty line.
MM GDP is just 68 bn $. but we have only 54 mil mouths to feed.

Here is the GDP per capita of two countries.
View attachment 434090
View attachment 434091

If BD had a strong economy, no Bengalis will try to sneak into MM & Ind.

Be realistic.
India ? Do you have idea about international laws? No other country can be alie or give you direct support! How older you kid?

India ? Do you have idea about international laws? No other country can be alie or give you direct support! How older you kid?
You don't understand it? Read it again.
I said many Beangalis are trying to sneak into India and Myanmar every year. If BD has a strong economy, no Bengali will do it.

I said many Beangalis are trying to sneak into India and Myanmar every year. If BD has a strong economy, no Bengali will do it.

Only a retard or mentally disturbed person will try to enter Myanmar when more than 10 million burmese themselves fled from economic and political misery.

Many Bangladeshis sneak to India and Myanmar every year? Bangladesh is the 4th largest source of forex for India .Dude i will not take you seriously since you are a troll .

People migrate from shitty country to less shittier country. Why would bangladeshi go to burma. A country that rank lower in almost every categories to bangladesh?

People migrate for the prospect of jobs & better opportunities. Something that burma doesn't have.

Many Bangladeshis sneak to India and Myanmar every year? Bangladesh is the 4th largest source of forex for India .Dude i will not take you seriously since you are a troll .
Border fences are the best evidences. Many BDshi are shot dead along BD-Indo border every years.
IMG_20171030_141643.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom