What's new

Commonwealth Games in jeopardy

Yes You did Brother, and And Mind You, You are getting personal..... Avoid It and its good for both the parties, If You are desperate Enough to cross the ethics Stop it right there... Do U think You are the Only one blessed with The Powers to insult some one??? And Yes You dont need to present the Other side, If I Present Your Countries Otherside then You would have to Bow your head in shame...

be my guest

and I am not getting personal. I know indians can insult better because ........ you know old saying the thing present in a pot comes out of pot :angel:

I think when it comes to shame India is a super power

Classic bania mentality?

What is that?

Usually its a sign that the poster is losing the debate and hence he is resorting to some choice key words from his 'Classic' upbringing!

be my guest

and I am not getting personal. I know indians can insult better because ........ you know old saying the thing present in a pot comes out of pot :angel:

I think when it comes to shame India is a super power

If Commonwealth games Debacle Is a shame, then what do You think is a shame when all the major Events were removed from Pakistan?? atleast the World do trust us and come here, unlike in pakistan where they deny even paying a visit:cheers:

bhai shaab!!why you always tilted to china ? Plese Show me some piece of real super duper pakistan or its swept to arbian sea with flood ?

every conflict is oppurtunity, as great chinese saying goes.

Pakistan is facing hardships. our enemies see our suffering and are happy for them

but no body sees that nation is getting shape up.
there is a silent change in society. and we have learned the survival. think about ur self
at a time we are learning the in hard way you are forgetting in easy way.

bhai saab! !real pakistan cwg support kar raha hai !! And real india 25million aid de raha hai logo ke liye..

Last edited:
If Commonwealth games Debacle Is a shame, then what do You think is a shame when all the major Events were removed from Pakistan?? atleast the World do trust us and come here, unlike in pakistan where they deny even paying a visit:cheers:

Pakistan is in War against extremists

we have sacrifised thousands of our people and soldiers.

its natural for world to stay away but through out our history we didnot get humilated the way india is getting over CWG arrangements

bhai saab! ! Why u always tilted to china ? Please show me us the real super duper pakistan ? Or its swept to arabian sea with floods

should I call it ur inferiority complex

India is many time bigger then pakistan but always concious of pakistan as if its in competition and then wants to call it self emergeing super power
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is in War against extremists

we have sacrifised thousands of our people and soldiers.

its natural for world to stay away but through out our history we didnot get humilated the way india is getting over CWG arrangements

Bolded Lines make Me laugh.... Anyways Its the menace which You created, Who would clean it other than You, You created it, Now Its your responsibility to Clean it up aswel, If you would not have created them You could have been Enjoying the Lost pride right now... Think again, the very purpose of making You not the host was because of the security lapse in lahore when Sri lankans got attacked , Before that ICC had planned world Cup there, even then u were on the so called WOT ... CMG has not happened , It has 4 more days to go....lol

Arey bill saab ko thanda do phele ,yea!! Morning se Haffez Sayeed ke classes attend kar ke aa rahey hai.

Back
Top Bottom