What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Hold onto your seats tight Guys and gals.......
India Vs Malasiya women's doubles finals is Next :cool:

G.jwala & chinnappa in action :)

Wow......australia had three shots at goal of which two were converted into Goals...... Damn :(
@TejasMk3 @danger007 are our Indian guys playing aggressive or defensive hockey???

I saw the first two goals, afterwards switched to Badminton (Am glad :D) Aussies were relentlessly attacking, their passing is awesome as well. The problem, that I saw with India, was that they were giving away too much possession, They ended up passing straight to an aussie player sooo many times. In contrast, I think there was like 1 bad pass from the Aussies. Both the first two goals were off penalty corners, it seems the ball just seeks Indian players legs and they get a penalty :lol:
There is a clear difference between the two teams, more work is needed. But Atleast it isnt an 8-0 defeat :D (hopefully)

I saw the first two goals, afterwards switched to Badminton (Am glad :D) Aussies were relentlessly attacking, their passing is awesome as well. The problem, that I saw with India, was that they were giving away too much possession, They ended up passing straight to an aussie player sooo many times. In contrast, I think there was like 1 bad pass from the Aussies. Both the first two goals were off penalty corners, it seems the ball just seeks Indian players legs and they get a penalty :lol:
There is a clear difference between the two teams, more work is needed. But Atleast it isnt an 8-0 defeat :D (hopefully)
well sometimes bac Indian coach had said that India is good at attack , they loose if they get defensive.... If u look at the summary of the match aussies have 13 shots at the goal in first half and 3 i guess in the second......indians did well in the first half cos only 2 goals were scored in the first half out of 14 shots bt in the second 2 goals in 3 shots at the goal o_O
thanks god i m nt watching the match :D
for the aussies if India is their opponent in the finals it's an assured win :D
no wonder i said another silver's on the way :D

well sometimes bac Indian coach had said that India is good at attack , they loose if they get defensive.... If u look at the summary of the match aussies have 13 shots at the goal in first half and 3 i guess in the second......indians did well in the first half cos only 2 goals were scored in the first half out of 14 shots bt in the second 2 goals in 3 shots at the goal o_O

Silverhas reached now :p

Edit wow Jwala is fat :lol: Aunty like :D

any doubt. .. silver for sure. .. I am with my friends ... Small party ..

any doubt. .. silver for sure. .. I am with my friends ... Small party ..
And you did not invite me :(
pdf frnd hai tho kya hua invite tho kar deta........we always welcome an invitation for a party :D

deepu darling not yet arrived to India ... I enquired but not sure ...

And you did not invite me :(
pdf frnd hai tho kya hua invite tho kar deta........we always welcome an invitation for a party :D
suddenly decided yar.. as my friend came from USA. .. We will plan next time..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom