What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

internet par live streaming dekh raha hoon. Dish TV ka number pata karne se kuch faida nahi. But still, thanks bhai.
India lose the match ... she seemed quite upset i wish I were there to console her. :(

Many of the decisions against the Indian mixed squash pair were shocking. Say what you want but I did detect a hint of biased against them.
some decision went against Indians in the last match as well, but still a learning curve. 3 aus team and 1 english team in the semis. doesn't look right.

some decision went against Indians in the last match as well, but still a learning curve. 3 aus team and 1 english team in the semis. doesn't look right.

Man, I have to say there was some leaning towards the "Anglo" countries. I just saw the match and some of the stuff the judge came out with was just o_O

Seema Punia and Krishna Poonia up women disc throw up next.

even pinky rani bout also... I'm surprised with the decisions by judges ... it was rani Who got more technical hits ... still lost .....

D.samuels will win da Gold......she is way better than any woman out there :( .....i would be happy if either K.poonia or S.punia wins silver or bronze :)

D.samuels will win da Gold......she is way better than any woman out there :( .....i would be happy if either K.poonia or S.punia wins silver or bronze :)
not even close... 7th and 12th position now...

boxing is on now ... lets hope Laishrams bring us gold !!!
Jakhar, Laishram, D Laishram, Vijender have bouts tonight.
I would have to admit this that ... our athletes from NE have more stamina than from say us North Indians. Maybe it has to do with the weight categories.

two words ... Dinesh Kartik
:mad::(
doesn't matter. .. I will try my level best... even I got wife...

boxing is on now ... lets hope Laishrams bring us gold !!!
Jakhar, Laishram, D Laishram, Vijender have bouts tonight.
I would have to admit this that ... our athletes from NE have more stamina than from say us North Indians. Maybe it has to do with the weight categories.
as I said earlier. . Vijender went for offensive manner...He planned it before going to bout.. looked for knock out..

Back
Top Bottom