What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Yes, you also don't take any interest in Olympics and other sports because they somehow relate to colonial rule. Only games you take interest in are the British origin Field hockey and Cricket!

Besides your membership in commonwealth is also just for a show, without any 'interest', isn't it?

yes, thats why you will hardly see pakistanis cheering in this colonial games thread, pakistanis are now getting more interested in football than cricket, recent young pakistani footballers have won games in europe

Devendro will go up against Paddy Barnes whom he lost to in the 2012 Olympics :)

A note; Laishram beat the Silver Medalist of the 2008 Olympics in 2012.

I read on the ticker that Jhakar won the Gold, can anyone confirm that?

Hamari 1241 million hai toh 1241/180=6.8 . 8 times kaha se hui janab ??

But still participate and look for silly excuses after defeat.

sorry its 160 million not 180 million

itne pyar se bulaya tha jaate bhi nahi kya?
if I am in your place I wouldn't even step in the thread to comment like this.... you are talking like Pakistan rocking in CWG. . not even 1 gold medal...

sorry its 160 million not 180 million
lol it is 180 millions... Genius. ..

itne pyar se bulaya tha jaate bhi nahi kya?

Kaha hai invitation card ??

Just ditch the commonwealth like few other countries did instead of talking shit .But you dearly need the dole outs by UK. :lol:

if I am in your place I wouldn't even step in the thread to comment like this.... you are talking like Pakistan rocking in CWG. . not even 1 gold medal...

if i was an indian i would instead drown in a glass of water

Kaha hai invitation card ??

Just ditch the commonwealth like few other countries did instead of talking shit .But you dearly need the dole outs by UK. :lol:

to app bin bulaye chale gye the common wealth games attend kerne :lol:

Nope they qualified for the finals .. check again.
Ranjit bhai i have rechecked it India did not qualify for the finals.....
JAM ,AUS ,TTO ,ENG ,NGR ,CAN
are the once to qualify for the finals.
tis is wt CWG official website says :(

Back
Top Bottom