What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

no wonder... you need education...

180 million =3 medals
1200 m=49+ we have assured medals for sure.. at least 10 more... move away don't troll.. learn manners first ...@Webmaster @Oscar please take care of this guy..

even if you win 10 more whats it worth from colonial games :lol:

There are few serious sports enthusiast from across the border, lets not drag them due to some troll here.

I knw...but some idiots should be replied in their own language.

Doesn't Japan compete in Asian games?
Yes they do..I was just about the incident when the Japanese defeated Sushil...that was the Olympics

They failed the dope test if am not wrong.

They failed the dope test in Asian Games after winning the finals. Even I myt be wrong on this one :p:

I read it on TOI ...
Athletics -- India's 4X400m women's relay team qualifies for finals as second fastest loser
Looks like he hit a pole while writing the article.....pechle bar ke news is bar bhi chap diya bonehead !
they are only good at copy n paste,
Sad news is we lost it :(

Looks like he hit a pole while writing the article.....pechle bar ke news is bar bhi chap diya bonehead !
they are only good at copy n paste,
Sad news is we lost it :(
Nahi-Ye-Ho-Nahi-Sakta.gif

Badminton -- India's RMV Gurusaidutt beats Chong Wei Feng of Malaysia 21-15, 8-21, 21-17 to enter the semis in the men's singles event

Badminton -- India's Jwala Gutta/Ashwini Ponnappa beat Sri Lanka's Achini Rathnasir/Upuli Weerasinghe 21-10, 21-9 in the women's doubles quarterfinal

Back
Top Bottom