What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Han jee, sirf interent pher. Then this must be some ISI conspiracy then with one of our men taking Silver. The ONLY medal from South Asia in judo for men....

shah-hussain-silver-medal-judo_7-26-2014_155118_l.jpg

Never show-off ur ignorance :lol:. India's Navjot Channa won silver in Judo on the very 1st day of CWG...duh :disagree:

india-s-navjot-chana-shows-his-silver-medal-during-medal-ceremony_1406262283190.jpg

:crazy: :lol:

@ranjeet ...see this gentleman here :azn:

Han jee, sirf interent pher. Then this must be some ISI conspiracy then with one of our men taking Silver. The ONLY medal from South Asia in judo for men....

I agree he was trolling but India also got a mens judo silver. Navjot Chana got a silver. Pakistans got a guaranteed bronze in boxing though which is the first South Asian country so far,

Has Pakistan sent its team in sqaush?
No delegation for sqaush, field hockey...
Total 62 athletes, 11 sports. – badminton, boxing, cycling, gymnastics, judo, lawn bowls, shooting, swimming, table tennis, weightlifting and wrestling

Never show-off ur ignorance :lol:. India's Navjot Channa won silver in Judo on the very 1st day of CWG...duh :disagree:

Oh so he did, my mistake. Unlike your Indian friend who has been trolling with multiple "martial race" threads,I just said he was the only one from South Asia. But I guess you're not looking at his "ignorance". :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Capturedfw.PNG
:coffee::coffee::coffee:
3 women 1 men:coffee::coffee:

No delegation for sqaush, field hockey...
Total 62 athletes, 11 sports. – badminton, boxing, cycling, gymnastics, judo, lawn bowls, shooting, swimming, table tennis, weightlifting and wrestling
Not Hockey? Looks like astro turf has messed up hockey in the sub continent big time.

Did you notice I said men. But I have been corrected, as there was one in 60kg weight level.
i kw but giving you full info so in future you dont say that pakistan got first women medal in judo:P

and about "martial race" you cannot blame us for that...

i kw but giving you full info so in future you dont say that pakistan got first women medal in judo:P

and about "martial race" you cannot blame us for that...

I never said any woman has competed for Pakistan.

As for the martial race stuff, an Indian poster has been posting this across the forum, and I'm only blaming him. If you want to join him on that bandwagon then by all means do so.

Not Hockey? Looks like astro turf has messed up hockey in the sub continent big time.
About squash, Infighting between the two rival factions of the Pakistan Olympic Association prevented the squash federation from sending the players’ entries before the deadline. :cray:

Same case for Hockey: Pakistan's hockey players will be absent at 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow after the nation failed to enter the event by the deadline because of an internal dispute. :cray:
:cry::cry:

About squash, Infighting between the two rival factions of the Pakistan Olympic Association prevented the squash federation from sending the players’ entries before the deadline. :cray:

Same case for Hockey: Pakistan's hockey players will be absent at 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow after the nation failed to enter the event by the deadline because of an internal dispute. :cray:

We were crazy not to send anyone for squash. As for hockey, it's just pathetic full stop i.e. the infighting going on.

Angrez jaate jaate Politics aur sikha gaye dono countries ko. They do it in every field now.

Mali successfully lifts 188kg in clean and jerk :yahoo:
he is trying 194 now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom