What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

We need our leadership like this man
arrow-down.jpg

Muhammad-Zia-ul-Haq-9541204-2-402.jpg

And not like this man
arrow-down.jpg

caricature_nawaz_sharif_by_junaidmiran-d58gagz.jpg

Pakistan needs to stay out of all conflicts - everywhere. Our Nuclear potential is to protect our own citizens, not a person XYZ in a place called 123.

You may well be the flashpoint. Difficult to stay out then .....

Pakistan needs to stay out of all conflicts - everywhere. Our Nuclear potential is to protect our own citizens, not a person XYZ in a place called 123.
Sir Pakistan can't stay out of these conflicts other wise soon Pakistan could become history what we need to do is try to form more close alliance with Arab countries both economic and military other wise the things could get worse

Sir Pakistan can't stay out of these conflicts other wise soon Pakistan could become history what we need to do is try to form more close alliance with Arab countries both economic and military other wise the things could get worse

We can stay out. However if you are interested in fighting for someone else than be my guest. As far as i am concerned i will only fight for my folk,my people and my country.

You may well be the flashpoint. Difficult to stay out then .....

How?- do explain.

We can stay out. However if you are interested in fighting for someone else than be my guest. As far as i am concerned i will only fight for my folk,my people and my country.

How?- do explain.
Sir as Muslims we can't stay out if we would stay out our people won't sir and this could lead to more anger towards Pakistan government for doing nothing and betraying Muslims already Muslim countries are in trouble and you already have really pissed of Muslims in Pakistan who are already fed up of this USA puppet government what we need to do is try to make a military alliance between Muslim countries this is the only solution to avoid war and some how try to solve Palestinian issue because if that is not solved you can't solve any other world problem

If China makes the mistake of ever coming to your aid directly with boots instead of money and equipment.

Be more specific, Chinese boots against who?

Sir as Muslims we can't stay out if we would stay out our people won't sir and this could lead to more anger towards Pakistan government for doing nothing and betraying Muslims already Muslim countries are in trouble and you already have really pissed of Muslims in Pakistan who are already fed up of this USA puppet government what we need to do is try to make a military alliance between Muslim countries this is the only solution to avoid war and some how try to solve Palestinian issue because if that is not solved you can't solve any other world problem

Do Muslim countries want a military alliance?

world war 3 is what zaid hamid wants but unfortunately for him and fortunately for rest of the world, its not coming in near future

No more war pleaseeeeeeeee :cry:

Fight war on your Wii, XBox, PC :pissed:

India needs to stay out of War. Any War :pissed:

"Only the dead have seen the end of wars"

:cry:
We need our leadership like this man
arrow-down.jpg

Muhammad-Zia-ul-Haq-9541204-2-402.jpg

And not like this man
arrow-down.jpg

caricature_nawaz_sharif_by_junaidmiran-d58gagz.jpg

If China gets naughty - God help India and Pakistan. :help:
If China makes the mistake of ever coming to your aid directly with boots instead of money and equipment.

You are talking like the alter ego of George Bush the senior,texaswalla :lol:

Back
Top Bottom