What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok guys, so I am coming to Islamabad on 2nd of December , I have my Interview scheduled in USA Embassy( not on 2nd December ) . It will be hardly a few hour thing , and than i will be all free so I am thinking about spending some time in Islamabad and the surrounding Areas . I am not sure about going to Naran and Kagan which is in my consideration but I'm a bit tight on Money right now so most likely can't afford to go there, So members who live in Islamabad or surrounding can tell me places to visit , Like i know about Margalla Hills , Shah faisal Mosque , Pakistan Monument etc , I am traveling to Islamabad after 23 years last time it was in 1995 when i was just 4 years old , so i hardly remember anything .
I do heard that there are some beautiful places near Punjab which worth visiting , if someone can help me with direction and names i would be glad .

Please tag people who live in Islamabad or live close by .

@ghazi52 @tps77 @django @Mentee @war&peace @Hell hound @Mrc @Dubious @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana

Ok guys, so I am coming to Islamabad on 2nd of December , I have my Interview scheduled in USA Embassy( not on 2nd December ) . It will be hardly a few hour thing , and than i will be all free so I am thinking about spending some time in Islamabad and the surrounding Areas . I am not sure about going to Naran and Kagan which is in my consideration but I'm a bit tight on Money right now so most likely can't afford to go there, So members who live in Islamabad or surrounding can tell me places to visit , Like i know about Margalla Hills , Shah faisal Mosque , Pakistan Monument etc , I am traveling to Islamabad after 23 years last time it was in 1995 when i was just 4 years old , so i hardly remember anything .
I do heard that there are some beautiful places near Punjab which worth visiting , if someone can help me with direction and names i would be glad .

@ghazi52 @tps77 @django @Mentee @war&peace @Hell hound @Mrc @Dubious @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana
Check our tourist section and pick a place :p:

Sorry cant help you much I myself am usually a tourist in my own land :ashamed:

Roam around and feel the city . Get good camera. Get picture of daily life and enjoy local restaurants or Afghan restaurant on Peshawar moor....etc.

It depends on how much time you are here ...

on surroundings for one day trip 2-4 hours ride you can go to Nathiagali, Ayubia, Swaik salt range(chakwal) , Toli pir, Thandiani (abbotabad) , Taxila Sirkep Stupa's ,

I can stay for like 5-7 days .. depends on how much money i have for hotel's, sadly no Relatives in Islamabad .

well I am not Leaving Pakistan, I am taking my country with me .. that is my identity other than i am a Muslim , People in America will know me as a Pakistani Muslim .

Well, good for you. Best wishes...

Roam around and feel the city . Get good camera. Get picture of daily life and enjoy local restaurants or Afghan restaurant on Peshawar moor....etc.

I am Photography nut, so If i can capture some shots it will be Awesome, in fact i want to cover most of Islamabad for my wife, as she was planned to come but we had to cancel it .

Check our tourist section and pick a place :p:

Sorry cant help you much I myself am usually a tourist in my own land :ashamed:

Hain ? why are you tourist on your own land ? :what:

True... but this fella is a Karachiite like me.
People here travel to Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia etc and yet never bother about domestic tourism.
True...but still give him the benefit of the doubt :enjoy:
Hain ? why are you tourist on your own land ? :what:
Raised abroad everytime I come home, I am not allowed out of the house alone except with uncles and cousins....You cant do much in such environment :(

Raised abroad everytime I come home, I am not allowed out of the house alone except with uncles and cousins....You cant do much in such environment :(

Oh hahaha , well i guess you have over protective parents like mine .. now they have to see their son go to America alone haha

Back
Top Bottom