What's new

'Coming soon', says Islamic State poster in Bengali, hinted attack on Bangladesh or West Bengal

This is what happen when any slum dog get access to internet.

This cave dwelling monkey seems like attention seeker!!
Reported for racial slur

Ah, that gandu is high on cowka cola...

Thankfully I have screenshots. So, I can prove my reply context...
Forum discussions are for everyone to see, mods can even view edited content. Whom are you trying to fool and stop crying wolf.

In my over one month of stay here, no Pakistani has racially abused me but you Bangladeshis are in a league of your own. No wonder that you persecute the tribals in your country. Savages..

Wow! You just stopped issuing threat. What happened to your stronk gesture?

Issue more threats, do be afraid! It is internet...
No, my onlina persona is the exact replica of my real life personality. I make it a habit of never saying anything online to somebody that i can't speak to their face. Unfortunately, few people are there who are educated but wisdom eludes them.

Dude I have work to do. Will catch you later and see the randi Rona of this b!tch.

See how the barking slum dog has been tamed!!

See you!!
Reported

No, my onlina persona is the exact replica of my real life personality. I make it a habit of never saying anything online to somebody that i can't speak to their face. Unfortunately, few people are there who are educated but wisdom eludes them.

Reported

Do you want me to laugh or cry? Or want me to give you attention? We don’t have time to give 1100 usd per capita slum dwellers attention.

Get a life, sleep and start working instead of subscribing to hindutva propaganda and try to grow up. Otherwise you lot will remain tribal forever.

At least we don't blow up innocent people, that's your speciality.

That's your job, IS admirer.

@waz @Oscar @Horus can you please mute this crying b!tch for the time being. It’s getting annoyed. Calling others IS admirer and asked to blow up. Making religious comment not allowed. Otherwise these hindutva trolls would be shown their real face.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom