What's new

'Coming soon', says Islamic State poster in Bengali, hinted attack on Bangladesh or West Bengal

Effeminate sylhetis across the border fending for their ISIS colleagues, that's what we have here.

Don't be a wallflower, do all your countrymen display such effeminate traits?
Think whatever satisfy your uncivilized brain.

Quote me when you can think about a new threat to issue.

This is what happen when any slum dog get access to internet.

This cave dwelling monkey seems like attention seeker!!
Story of almost every internet rapestani gandu. Hardly surprising...

@Horus @waz can you please take care of these ISIS sympathizers that plan to attack my state Assam.

P.S These dolts don't even know that Hindutva or whatever that thing means is irrelevant in the north east. I am reporting some of the racist and objectionable posts too.

@Oscar

Edit: the reported users used racial taunts for mongoloids, denigrated my ethnicity and my religion (of which i little care)

Last edited:
@Horus @waz can you please take care of these ISIS sympathizers that plan to attack my state Assam.

P.S These dolts don't even know that Hindutva or whatever that thing means is irrelevant in the north east. I am reporting some of the racist and objectionable posts too.

@Oscar

@Abu Shaleh Rumi see this!!

chori to chori upar se seena zori

@Oscar

@Oscar @Horus @waz please ban this hindutva troll. Now it’s going towards annoying level.

Trolling, making objectionable comment on Muslim, Bengalis and Bangladeshi people for some time.

Lastly asked to blow us up. Just for info.

@Oscar @Horus @waz above users called me a monkey(mongoloid racial slur), and called my ethnic tribe Ahoms cave dwellers. I care little about my religion but the first two will offend any self respecting person. Decide for yourself.

All i was asking was for the ISIS extremists to lay off my state. Never used a word against Islam. Decide for yourselves after reading all the posts, ban me if you want to but these two too shouldn't be spared.
Regards.

@Oscar @Horus @waz above users called me a monkey(mongoloid racial slur), and called my ethnic tribe Ahoms cave dwellers. I care little about my religion but the first two will offend any self respecting person. Decide for yourself.

All i was asking was for the ISIS extremists to lay off my state. Never used a word against Islam. Decide for yourselves after reading all the posts, ban me if you want to but these two too shouldn't be spared.
Regards.

@Abu Shaleh Rumi see the b!tch crying now!! So far issued you non stop threat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom