What's new

'Coming soon', says Islamic State poster in Bengali, hinted attack on Bangladesh or West Bengal

It doesn't, and for your information that suffix Chao refers to the heavenly figures in Tai-Ahom, and that bloke whoever he might be is a disgrace for us. And you are going to take that random post against us? If so, may i start quoting the numerous posts made be the illegal Bangladeshis against our culture and country from the same Facebook from my repository?!
*prefix in place of suffix, slip of tongue for those who are not well versed

and that bloke whoever he might be is a disgrace for us. And you are going to take that random post against us?

Okay, I get your point.

If so, may i start quoting the numerous posts made be the illegal Bangladeshis against our culture and country from the same Facebook from my repository?!

Do quote.

And I am logging off now.

It doesn't, and for your information that suffix Chao refers to the heavenly figures in Tai-Ahom, and that bloke whoever he might be is a disgrace for us. And you are going to take that random post against us? If so, may i start quoting the numerous posts made be the illegal Bangladeshis against our culture and country from the same Facebook from my repository?!

What you are sh!tting here dude? Bengali people are there in the Barak valley since 13th century. It’s their adjacent land compared to Cambodian, South Chinese, Myanmarese nomads like your ancestors.

I am surprised that in a free style you are quoting Bangladeshis are migrating to your slum dwelling state of Assam? Your state’s per capita gdp is only 12-1300 usd where as for Bangladesh it’s around 2000.

It is still fascinating even after NRC you radical Hindus are subscribing to such fantasies and propaganda.

Beyond that it has been proven time after time with census data there are no spike in Bengali population in since 1971. Instead some Ahom tribal people whose population growth is more than Bengalis.

What you are sh!tting here dude? Bengali people are there in the Barak valley since 13th century. It’s their adjacent land compared to Cambodian, South Chinese, Myanmarese nomads like your ancestors.

I am surprised that in a free style you are quoting Bangladeshis are migrating to your slum dwelling state of Assam? Your state’s per capita gdp is only 12-1300 usd where as for Bangladesh it’s around 2000.

It is still fascinating even after NRC you radical Hindus are subscribing to such fantasies and propaganda.

Beyond that it has been proven time after time with census data there are no spike in Bengali population in since 1971. Instead some Ahom tribal people whose population growth is more than Bengalis.
What more do your people in Barak valley want, don't put words in their mouth, Bongalis in Assam have their due, they have their language,elect their leaders and are free to practice their religion. It is your Mia export that we are wary of. NRC is not about Hindus or Muslims.

It is your kind that copulate like rodents, polluting our environment. The most unfortunate thing is we ourselves are to be blamed for it.

Listen idiot, we will snuff the life off your ISIS terrorists and the sympathizers if you dare send them to my state, don't mistake us for West Bengal or for that matter Sri Lanka. You know what we are capable of, don't make us go to our old ways. Your effing shit will freeze in fear.

What more do your people in Barak valley want, don't put words in their mouth, Bongalis in Assam have their due, they have their language,elect their leaders and are free to practice their religion. It is your Mia export that we are wary of. NRC is not about Hindus or Muslims.

It is your kind that copulate like rodents, polluting our environment. The most unfortunate thing is we ourselves are to be blamed for it.

You lot live in 18th or 19th century mud hut and showing audacity to say something against Bangladesh? Assam is by far and a Bengali state not state for tribal nomadic of your kind.

Economically your state is a vessel state completely dependent on Bangladesh and 10-20 years lagging behind and Bangladeshis will go to that slum? You must be in your wet dream.

Listen idiot, we will snuff the life off your ISIS terrorists and the sympathizers if you dare send them to my state, don't mistake us for West Bengal or for that matter Sri Lanka. You know what we are capable of, don't make us go to our old ways. Your effing shit will freeze in fear.

If Bengali people take things into their hand you descendent of tribal nomad will go back to Cambodia, South China or Myanmar from where you come here.

Thank our ancestors who let you stay here. If they would clear forest and start settling people like British did you monkey faces would go back from where you come from instead of claiming son of soil.

You lot live in 18th or 19th century mud hut and showing audacity to say something against Bangladesh? Assam is by far and a Bengali state not state for tribal nomadic of your kind.

Economically your state is a vessel state completely dependent on Bangladesh and 10-20 years lagging behind and Bangladeshis will go to that slum? You must be in your wet dream.
Why don't you put your wet dream of turning Assam into another Mia land in your nether orifice. Bangladesh is a piss poor country that still continues to send their poor into India through my state.

You fake your macro economic indicators, you have little to no natural resources compared to even Assam and north east, your country isn't even self sufficient in cereal production courtesy the population burden having to beg from your arch enemy Myanmar. You kill your tribals mercilessly, we host your Chakmas, Hajongs and Marmas in our north east. You rape and set your womenfolk on fire at the very least pretext. All you can do is to export terror to our lands.

Only a fool will say that Assam is a Bengali state, and to those Bengalis from India and Assam reading this post i hope that you understand my PoV.

Thank our ancestors who let you stay here. If they would clear forest and start settling people like British did you monkey faces would go back from where you come from instead of claiming son of soil.
****!ng idiot, your Mughal ancestors could never take our lands, we were the only ones to successfully resist their evil intentions. Learn your history properly.

Why don't you put your wet dream of turning Assam into another Mia land in your nether orifice. Bangladesh is a piss poor country that still continues to send their poor into India through my state.

You fake your macro economic indicators, you have little to no natural resources compared to even Assam and north east, your country isn't even self sufficient in cereal production courtesy the population burden having to beg from your arch enemy Myanmar. You kill your tribals mercilessly, we host your Chakmas, Hajongs and Marmas in our north east. You rape and set your womenfolk on fire at the very least pretext. All you can do is to export terror to our lands.

Only a fool will say that Assam is a Bengali state, and to those Bengalis from India and Assam reading this post i hope that you understand my PoV.

****!ng idiot, your Mughal ancestors could never take our lands, we were the only ones to successfully resist their evil intentions. Learn your history properly.

Show us statistics from national census of India that there is spike in population of Assam. Same also show for Bangladesh. If you can’t then just f**k off you dirt poor Ahoms.

Bangladesh is the fastest growing economy in the world. Not any poor, slum dwelling state like Assam.

Bring your tribal lot it of mud hut, educate them, make them civilized people of 21st century instead of letting them live like vassal nomadic ancestors like yours, only after that come for comparison with Bangladesh. You have seen lots of comparison with Pakistan but you are not even a close match as you are just one of the piss poor Indian state. Don’t force us to show your real position by removing your dhoti.

Remaining drunk at night get wet dream by BJP, Bangladeshis are entering illegally may help your domestic consumption but this is not the case when you come to real world.

I am surprised these slum dogs are comparing there swamp Assam with Bangladesh. The following graph shows a lot about these tribal nomadic with no culture and heritage.

Economy of Assam
Statistics
GDP
₹3.74 lakh crore(US$52 billion) (2019-20 est.)
GDP per capita
₹82,203 (US$1,100) (2017-18)

upload_2019-4-27_15-27-16.png

Nice to see you get the term right in your second attempt, literacy must be improving by the second!

Kela, don't badmouth us. FYI, Ahoms are only one of the many constituent groups in Assam, try us and you will have to face us all.

Your country is a net exporter of terrorism, everything else pales in comparison.

When you lot are done with living in 18th or 19th century mud hut come here for comparison. By the way don’t forget to bring your stat and proof of your claim instead of your wet dream.

You lot are the poorest of the poor even in your country. Don’t dare to compare yourself with Bangladesh.

@Dubious The dogma this guy follows. Also the guy who :tup: it too. :disagree: On an international forum will surely does right on the perception.
Thank you for pointing it out. Moderators rely on reporting since we don't go to individual threads on posts to scan for such posts

Extremism , Terrorism is rising in both India and bangladesh. They both are threat for international peace . We should bomb their jihadi training camps . As U.S.A is leaving Afganistan ., if they continue to flee from India & bangladesh to join afghan terrorist, then danger is coming towards us.
Pakistan should take precautionary measures. We can't afford unrest in region.

Another false flag operations being planned and advertised during the Indian elections by Hindutva lunatics. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and other militant groups claiming to be Muslim are actually financed, trained and equipped by the Zionists and orchestrate terrorism to defame Islam and Muslims. They target vulnerable and easily manipulated people to carry out these attacks in order to create anti-Muslim hysteria around the world.

I must say... Canada will be the last haven for the IS in the west, going by the people based in Canada and believing in such conspiracy theories.... With lots of Syrian refugees in and intolerance rising among Muslims in Canada in one of the most tolerant countries of the world... I will just say, identify members who engage in extremism and report to police... Or else that will come back to haunt Muslims... And you cant go about raving these conspiracies again.......

When you lot are done with living in 18th or 19th century mud hut come here for comparison. By the way don’t forget to bring your stat and proof of your claim instead of your wet dream.

You lot are the poorest of the poor even in your country. Don’t dare to compare yourself with Bangladesh.
We will bring you the proof alright, the severed heads of your country's ISIS terrorists if you feel adventurous.

Those dwelling sh!t deep in swamps of extremism should hang their heads in shame.

Back
Top Bottom