What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

It's a religious superstition.

Like old wives tale big hands and big feet means you have a big ,.......
I have big hands and big feet, I can tell you the rumour is absolutely true.

Not true at all...i dont have a big hand or feet...i always thought mine was small...that is until my late girlfriend came into the picture...her first expression was..." its big"...will never forget that moment till i die...felt so proud lol.

Tea - Traditional or Mimosa? Different experiences I've read ...

Crystals pulled though ... white and sparkling!

Set & Setting desired before "beam me up Scotty"! Waiting room is frustrating somewhat ...

Can't wait to meet you on the other side ...

Yes, the WaitingRoom.... all elastic... walls, floor, ceiling n all.. elastic, elastic.... and that Albino Ape...hairless, hairless... red eyes...always glaring from behind the skin of the walls.... The WaitingRoom... avoid the Albino... keep looking at the Door... whence it opens... waiting, waiting, waiting ....for you!

Stars do speak.... and then the surge of strength...where that comes from?

Voice of Sielnce sometimes is unbearable though...

Waiting, waiting, waiting.... Sweet!

I ordered that guy to remove his shirt....
Its not a coincidence that you go about here saying cute to guys. You are slowly revealing yourself
:lol:

My favourite poster is @seven0seven , in his every comment he tags the person multiple times and uses alot of emoticons multiple times, mostly :blah::blah::blah::mad::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Why you changed your name to Cashew from Valar?

RDS_190617-Pakistan-cricket-memes_16b65114832_medium.jpg

Why you changed your name to Cashew from Valar?

Ran out of nuts/dried fruit stock and kaju just happens to be my favourite. I buy couple of kilograms 2/3 times a year. Usually an entire stock of pista/kaju/badam/akhrot/chilgoza along with some peanuts, kishmish and revrian. Then I keep some for myself and distribute the rest to my different family members etc.
Tu bhi khaya ker aur khuda ka shukar ada ker k Pak mai yeh cheezain bohot sati hain.

hhyhhh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom