What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

O and... here are more ...

I think @Signalian is from Neptune and is here to sudy humans...

@Dubious is a mad scientist working on turning human skin green so there won't be any racism...

@PakSword is actually Ninja Turtle

@aliyusuf is infact Yoda!
Signalian be like :

upload_2020-3-29_2-45-54.jpeg

@aliyusuf has my respect, To the point, Speak where necessary, Wish I was like him...

Superb! Brilliant!!!

I, TheGreatFart, the Uniter of MyPeople... just brilliant!

And in my Gusts... slipstreams of terror for the Nemesis of MyPeople!!!
Sir, i would follow you into any battle, even if took me to the very ends of the colon and beyond into the unknown. I believe Lysander once said something similar to the great Alexander of Macedon on the Gangetic plains in ancient times.

Sir, i would follow you into any battle, even if took me to the very ends of the colon and beyond into the unknown. I believe Lysander once said something similar to the great Alexander of Macedon on the Gangetic plains in ancient times.

Chin up, you!!!

No thin skin here... I, infact, take your compliment with relish..afterall I said in OP that I offer myself to be the first to be made fun of!!

I, TheGreatAtomicFart... with Radioactive Clarity and a Vision that comes after the Release!

I love MyPeople!!!

Yeah, Tanks and aircrafts become very different when they are operated by Humans unlike Neptune, its necessary to automate all machines - AI

I am happy that you come in Peace.... always thought you might Signal the home planet and come take over!

I am happy that you come in Peace.... always thought you might Signal the home planet and come take over!
Very interesting species !

I am somehow actually working on Some Signal Processing techniques nowadays unfortunately, and its very very difficult to match frequencies of all human hearts - the negative and positives poles like to stay so far apart.

It's a religious superstition.

Like old wives tale big hands and big feet means you have a big ,.......
I have big hands and big feet, I can tell you the rumour is absolutely true.

in my 57 years life experience I have learned that what people claim and what is the reality are two opposites

Other then my buddies...people are shocked when I tell them i'm not bored in this lock down. They don't know ive got an apocalypse stash and have a sneaky cannabinoid party for one when i get the chance.

If anyone asks, im enjoying the beautiful weather in the garden.

when the effects are over, you may find yourself naked laying on trash in 0 degrees

Very interesting species !

I am somehow actually working on Some Signal Processing techniques nowadays unfortunately, and its very very difficult to match frequencies of all human hearts - the negative and positives poles like to stay so far apart.

Well, Traveller... Humanity is actualy always at Dichotomy .... Heart and Soul disconnet and then they like inventing new contradictions everyday...totally against nature...

But perhaps it comes from not understanding the Meaning of Gratitude!

Unlike your cold planet ... OurEarth is a Miracle...but Humans are Dumb!

Thanks for the thought, gentlemen.
I am just an ordinary guy who knows his limitations but aspires to be wise like Yoda.
In Yoda lingo ... Smart too much, I am not!
:pakistan:

I sense, I sense wisdom much...in you MasterYoda.... I feel the Force in Ya!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom