What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

I hope ...one day... but then it is in not in my hands... till then... party on...

Do you agree that @StormBreaker rides his unicorns?
I completely agree that @StormBreaker must be over the top into mythical stuff. He's named after a mythical axe. He must dream of riding into battle on Odin's 8 legged horse one day rather than a lowly unicorn though.

@Mentee I tell you my dear Djin our @fitpOsitive is TreeHugger!
In this fun thread,
A serious post, just this one and then none !

3 days ago, this thing inside of me, There is the realistic mind, there is the religious part of it and then there is the conflicting situation in the mind. Sometimes the conflict worsens or the parties come to truce.

Truce happened, 3 days ago,
The current situation, lockdown, How the mightiest are the most helpless.

The Almighty designed The Ins.

Insan used the brain, not even 2% of it, conducted historical events, planned out the best of the best with the 2%, Aren’t we all Mr.2% ? To capture Constantinople as Mehmet II, To capture The lands till Egypt as Changez, To Capture More than half of India as Akbar/Bairam Khan, To Overthrow The might of Mughals as the British, Pearl Harbour as Imperial Japenese, To Carve out a Muslim land out of Subcontinent as Jinnah and Co, Invade Palestine as jews.

And yet the Creator being the Creator of the above mentioned creation, Plays out even better and reminds the creation of their limits and capabilities and to remind them of his Wrath and Disappointment, Here we all are, Locked inside our houses, fearing something that is non living, Dead strand, Protein whore Virus, Not visible to even micro but electro scope.
What of the sky heightened egos ? The pride and the wealth, The weak and the strong, Dark and the Light, Poor and rich, All but helpless In front of Him.

He doesn’t invite you to his House, Only Azans. Why have we failed to please Him ? He doesn’t need us but we need Him.

“Don’t come to my House, Doesn’t matter to me, Your loss, Sit back wherever you are”

Apart from all the scientifics and The Worldly understanding of the situation, He being the Planner of the Planners and The Best of the Planners, Showed us what we are actually.

Isn’t this miserable punishment for us by Him ? That we aren’t invited to Him anymore Not unless we move to him, Heal our souls, Try to teach ourselves the Mission of life and the hereafter ?

I have been busy, Tafseers, Reciting the Divine Words of Him. Found some peace, had been longing for it, Mind at cool.

@Zarvan Perhaps you must as well try the therapy of Quran, Late Night prayers, Forget the world, Spend time with Him in the dark of night, in a room, Talk to Him Directly, You will find inner peace.

I completely agree that @StormBreaker must be over the top into mythical stuff. He's named after a mythical axe. He must dream of riding into battle on Odin's 8 legged horse one day rather than a lowly unicorn though.
Seems you aren’t quite behind in the race My friend.
Sleipnir is the eight legged horse, Better than a Unicorn...

I fear so... and after the battle @StormBreaker will make biryani out of the EightLeggedFlyingHorse without Horn

Wodan.jpg

My favourite poster is @seven0seven , in his every comment he tags the person multiple times and uses alot of emoticons multiple times, mostly :blah::blah::blah::mad::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Doesn’t look like anywhere near the age his bio states tho.
Name is mostly pink, one can never predict when it goes from Green to pink...

In this fun thread,
A serious post, just this one and then none !

3 days ago, this thing inside of me, There is the realistic mind, there is the religious part of it and then there is the conflicting situation in the mind. Sometimes the conflict worsens or the parties come to truce.

Truce happened, 3 days ago,
The current situation, lockdown, How the mightiest are the most helpless.

The Almighty designed The Ins.

Insan used the brain, not even 2% of it, conducted historical events, planned out the best of the best with the 2%, Aren’t we all Mr.2% ? To capture Constantinople as Mehmet II, To capture The lands till Egypt as Changez, To Capture More than half of India as Akbar/Bairam Khan, To Overthrow The might of Mughals as the British, Pearl Harbour as Imperial Japenese, To Carve out a Muslim land out of Subcontinent as Jinnah and Co, Invade Palestine as jews.

And yet the Creator being the Creator of the above mentioned creation, Plays out even better and reminds the creation of their limits and capabilities and to remind them of his Wrath and Disappointment, Here we all are, Locked inside our houses, fearing something that is non living, Dead strand, Protein whore Virus, Not visible to even micro but electro scope.
What of the sky heightened egos ? The pride and the wealth, The weak and the strong, Dark and the Light, Poor and rich, All but helpless In front of Him.

He doesn’t invite you to his House, Only Azans. Why have we failed to please Him ? He doesn’t need us but we need Him.

“Don’t come to my House, Doesn’t matter to me, Your loss, Sit back wherever you are”

Apart from all the scientifics and The Worldly understanding of the situation, He being the Planner of the Planners and The Best of the Planners, Showed us what we are actually.

Isn’t this miserable punishment for us by Him ? That we aren’t invited to Him anymore Not unless we move to him, Heal our souls, Try to teach ourselves the Mission of life and the hereafter ?

I have been busy, Tafseers, Reciting the Divine Words of Him. Found some peace, had been longing for it, Mind at cool.

@Zarvan Perhaps you must as well try the therapy of Quran, Late Night prayers, Forget the world, Spend time with Him in the dark of night, in a room, Talk to Him Directly, You will find inner peace.

Seems you aren’t quite behind in the race My friend.
Sleipnir is the eight legged horse, Better than a Unicorn...

Shahzade, Please, post your serious piece in MangusonianDialectics... weill attempt replying tomorrow...

Chin up, you!!!

Back
Top Bottom