What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

The waiting room .. before the tunnel to ... Dreading it! Why I don't know ...

On the other side, on the side... waiting for you....

TheRoot.. The Great Cleanser... Ayawaska is!

Magic Mashroom... Magic Mashroom... stars talking... coming closer, closer... silence screams..nothing.. Just Clarity!

The Tea....The Tea!!!

This is what i was talking about let's laugh the crap outta @Corona.

Here comes my first joke

چین:ماسک پہنیں
اٹلی:گھر رہیں
پاکستانی:جیڑی رات قبر اچ اے او باھر نہیں

Indians are ruining all the fun factor. Avoid philosophical shitt here in this thread :angry:

@Nilu Pule let's start with you fellow homo sapien

Ap ki dp picture ko kbz ho gy hai?

@fitpOsitive
Malok idhar ao
koi joke sunao
Hmy hassao
Khyr paao

@Cashew ew you too bro
Once upon a time, when I was in university, a new batch arrived. We raged them. One of guy, I put a special attention on. At 5 degree celcius I ordered that guy to remove his shirt.... Anyway, in last, when he was rewearing his clothes, I asked, tumhara koi janny wala hai University main? He said: haan mery Chacha hain. Me while laughing: Acha kon hain? He took the name of our HoD.. :p: The next question that I asked him: Acha tu tum mujhe jantay ho? He said: nahi tu.... I said Allah tera Shukar hai. Apna khayal rakhna mery dost. :lol:
@SIPRA @Blacklight
[USER=10119]@Mangus Ortus Novem
what do think who I am in reality?[/USER]

Once upon a time, when I was in university, a new batch arrived. We raged them. One of guy, I put a special attention on. At 5 degree celcius I ordered that guy to remove his shirt.... Anyway, in last, when he was rewearing his clothes, I asked, tumhara koi janny wala hai University main? He said: haan mery Chacha hain. Me while laughing: Acha kon hain? He took the name of our HoD.. :p: The next question that I asked him: Acha tu tum mujhe jantay ho? He said: nahi tu.... I said Allah tera Shukar hai. Apna khayal rakhna mery dost. :lol:
@SIPRA @Blacklight
[USER=10119]@Mangus Ortus Novem
what do think who I am in reality?[/USER]

@Mentee I tell you my dear Djin our @fitpOsitive is TreeHugger!

I think @MastanKhan is actually The Establishment and is running the Show!

Also, PaaJee @SIPRA is Alien from Niburu

@Areesh is actually SSG Navy and pretends to be a civilian... and @DESERT FIGHTER is actually a Banker!

Whereas @masterchief_mirza is a mystery and @Khanivore is a teacher...

@Verve is the lead singer of Verve .... Sweet!

@StormBreaker loves butterflies and unicorns

@Blacklight any ideas?
Like i said,
Unicorns, Hornless, cooked as biryani !!!

Perfection

Usually when a child born in Ugenda, its written as : Child born in Uganda. But when @Mangus Ortus Novem writes that, he write: A Child born in Uganda.:lol:
@Mentee is always firing..... :sniper:

Now that is interesting... Khotta you say... uhm... yes KhottaBiryani .... that is why Young @StormBreaker couldn't make Yakhni....

KhottaBiryani without jalsa... this is a new mystery!
:lol: khotta biryani se yad aaya.
Once there was a biryani wala in Hyderabad city. Whenever I went to hyderabad, eating that biryani was a must.
Anyway time passed by.
One day I read a news in newspaper: xyz ki dukan per chapa, ghadhy ka gosht beraamad. :o::sick:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom