What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

View attachment 902545
See above screenshot, you specifically said 'give it more time to mutate'. Mutation the same as replication takes nanoseconds, the chance to mutate depends on infected population. I rest my case.
Yes, you can't think nor read, DID IT MEANT ACCCELARTING THE MUTATION?? so yes, you case is rested lol.

1.jpg

Giving it more time to Mutate does not mean You will Mutate Faster, so if I give it more time to boil my egg does it mean my egg is boiled faster?? and YOU CAN SCREEN SHOT THIS.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, you can't think nor read, DID IT MEANT ACCCELARTING THE MUTATION?? so yes, you case is rested lol.

View attachment 902555

Giving it more time to Mutate does not mean You will Mutate Faster, so if I give it more time to boil my egg does it mean my egg is boiled faster?? and YOU CAN SCREEN SHOT THIS.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaah, dude are you coherent? At first you told me 'it was giving it more time to mutate', then you dismissed it. Again mutation acceleration means the chance for mutating is increased not replication itself. It is very hard communicating with an idiot sandwich. Lolol.

It's the same with why you think LNG is transported in pipelines, radars can know ship ownership without AIS, virus reaches mutation faster with less infection, and Ukrainian War does not affect oil and gas price.

Hahahaah, dude are you coherent? At first you told me 'it was giving it more time to mutate', then you dismissed it. Again mutation acceleration means the chance for mutating is increased not replication itself. It is very hard communicating with an idiot sandwich. Lolol.

It's the same with why you think LNG is transported in pipelines, radars can know ship ownership without AIS, virus reaches mutation faster with less infection, and Ukrainian War does not affect oil and gas price.
Again, sure give it more time to mutate means it mutate faster.
I FULLY agree with you.

LOL :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at these protesters. They are all young people, and no old people participate in the protests.

These young people were vaccinated, and COVID19 was almost no threat to them.

However, many elderly people with underlying diseases cannot be vaccinated, and COVID19 will take their lives.

These elderly people are not good at using the Internet and do not know how to make their voice. But this does not mean that we can ignore their right to life.

I will be very disappointed if Xi removes zero Covid policy.

Unlike the Demoncrazy countries, Chinas cares for the life of each Chinese citizen.

Again, sure give it more time to mutate means it mutate faster.
I FULLY agree with you.

LOL :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Again, you mention time, mutation is a split second nano second phenemenon. Time to reach mutation depends on chances. Mutation acceleration is the acceleration towards mutation as the chance increases with more infections. No amountbof smileys can hide your ignorance sandwich boy.. Lolololol. Everytime you eat a sandwich, remember to chant 'IDIOT SANDWICH'.

Again, you mention time, mutation is a split second nano second phenemenon. Time to reach mutation depends on chances. Mutation acceleration is the acceleration towards mutation as the chance increases with more infections. No amountbof smileys can hide your ignorance sandwich boy.. Lolololol. Everytime you eat a sandwich, remember to chant 'IDIOT SANDWICH'.
LOL...............Just the emoji is not enough.

Low death rate is for all population. For old population is not low at all. I say it again. We can not accept unnatural millions of deaths
Agree. CHINA SHOULD Keep zero covid policy for the foreseeable future. Maybe for a decade or so. So we can use China as an example to see if lockdowns for an extended period of time can stop Covid. China should serve as an example for other countries . If this lockdown can stop covid, even if its for 10years lock down then it would have been worth it..

LOL...............Just the emoji is not enough.
Awww now it's only one line. I tbought you like to talk crap without substance with multiple paragraphs. Lolol. When pure facts hit the face, your bullshit sinks right? Lol

Agree. CHINA SHOULD Keep zero covid policy for the foreseeable future. Maybe for a decade or so. So we can use China as an example to see if lockdowns for an extended period of time can stop Covid. China should serve as an example for other countries . If this lockdown can stop covid, even if its for 10years lock down then it would have been worth it..
How many times do we need to explain. Zero covid is not just lockdowns. If it was that simple, the economy won't grow at 3%,it is a gradual opening up to reduce the load on the hospitals while strategically containing it. You think we stopped vaccinations? Omicron is not Delta or Alpha okay. Testing is the main tool, not lockdowns. Vaccnes don't work for the 80+ okay, and we have few million of them. It's a question of whether we let them die abd grow at 8% or we let them live at 3% growth.

Last edited:
Awww now it's only one line. I tbought you like to talk crap without substance with multiple paragraphs. Lolol. When pure facts hit the face, your bullshit sinks right? Lol
Honestly, how do I defeat such logic?

It's like if I say this

My egg takes 5 minutes to boil in my stove, I decided to leave it in for 10 minutes just to make sure it boiled as I don't want to eat raw egg, and evidently, if I leave it for 10 minutes, the egg will be boiled faster according to you

NO WAY I can defeat this logic. Ain't NO WAY. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, how do I defeat such logic?

It's like if I say this

My egg takes 5 minutes to boil in my stove, I decided to leave it in for 10 minutes just to make sure it boiled as I don't want to eat raw egg, and evidently, if I leave it for 10 minutes, the egg will be boiled faster according to you

NO WAY I can defeat this logic. Ain't NO WAY. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
Hahaahaha, from rain to eggs. Now an egg is being compared to viral mutation. Eggs boiling don't depend on chance mate, it will happen with increase heat, the more heat the shorter the time. Mutation happens as fast as replication, you can make the replication faster with increase temperature, but can you make sure an error occurs in that replication? Ahhh liberal arts students just lack logic. You can't cure stupidity it seeems. Lolol

Hahaahaha, from rain to eggs. Now an egg is being compared to viral mutation. Eggs boiling don't depend on chance mate, it will happen with increase heat, the more heat the shorter the time. Mutation happens as fast as replication, you can make the replication faster with increase temperature, but can you make sure an error occurs in that replication? Ahhh liberal arts students just lack logic. You can't cure stupidity it seeems. Lolol
But according to you it is 100% virus will mutate, because if not, then how does that "accelerate" the progress if they weren't going to mutate and no progress to begin with? as you claim I said??

You can lolololol, that because other than giving people han job, that's probably the only thing you can do. And you can screen shot this.

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

That is the ENTIRE POINT. NO ONE can. In fact, no one can tell you even if it is possible for Omicron to even mutate anymore.

So how exactly you can chart the time to comment on either "Speed Up" or "Slow Down" the mutation? Because for your argument to work, you need to know 2 things.

1.) It is DEFINITELY going to mutate
2.) You know how fast it would mutate otherwise.

Just because you give it time to brew. Number 1. DOES NOT EQUATE TO IT IS GURANTEED TO MUTATE. and Number 2. IT DOES NOT MAKE IT MUTATE FASTER. It simply mean you have MORE CHANCE for it to mutate.

On the other hand, you keep asking, no jerking on the same question, all of which I already had answered, you just didn't like that answer because it did not suit your narrative.

Man, really, talking to you make my IQ drop a few points. Again, you should just stick with giving people han job

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom