What's new

Cold Start 2.0: Is Rawat taking a leaf out of Soviet Tactics to Call Pakistani Tactical Nuclear Buff

Any nuke attack on Indian soil or indian forces,India will retaliate according to our nuclear doctrine.
Meanwhile PAF will fight its own war with IAF trying to save there command centres,air bases throughSEAD DEAD/CAS operations.
if Pakistan senses loss like bengal of 1971 and use a small tactical nuke on its own soil against invading forces, the card will be upto India

either pay peace and retreat at lost of couple of thousand/hundred troops...
or kill 1.5 billion people in exchange of 100s of nukes each 100ktn(vs tactical nuke of less than 1ktn)...

to pakistani its win win in each case, is it for india??
You cant call a bluff nuclear or otherwise by words.

Thats the stupidest thing thats come out of this clowns mouth.

The reality is MAD has worked thats why he's talking about it

He is using words and speeches which cost nothing to talk bull shit

If he is so confident then send forces over the border enmass

I asked you about is necessarily rooted in this stand. Please stick to the point.
& the question I asked was not related to the circular argument fallacy point you raised ....

so can you plz enlighten as about the strategy presented in the under discussion article in which the writer has assumed that by 'Hugging the Enemy' Indian Army would deny the our capacity of retaliation ....???

i do agree india should abandon NFU,however policy maker should decide according to threat perception.
Pakistan do have a conventional weapon with professional forces,why there nuclear threshold is so low.

Because Pakistan is much smaller in size and it better to avoid war then to have one and nukes do that for Pakistan.

tactical nuclear weapons are meant to be used on indian bases which and supply lines. than we can easily handle those few soldiers fighting us.

to come close to Pakistan army India will need speed of a flash.
1) if India bring all its army to border and then attack, it will mean loss of surprise and cold start will lose its effectiveness.
2) if they put them in bases and then try to implement cold start doctrine by moving those forces,then before they come close to the border, they might face tactical nuclear weapons. Under estimating Pakistan intelligence agencies could be Rawat biggest mistake.

if Pakistan senses loss like bengal of 1971 and use a small tactical nuke on its own soil against invading forces, the card will be upto India

or kill 1.5 billion people in exchange of 100s of nukes each 100ktn(vs tactical nuke of less than 1ktn)...

With 50 folks owning 60% of India's wealth, how much realistic is it for them to lose the cash cow?????

i do agree india should abandon NFU,however policy maker should decide according to threat perception.
Pakistan do have a conventional weapon with professional forces,why there nuclear threshold is so low.
because of 1971 experience
india will play every trick in its card to destabilize and destroy Pakistan, even if unprovoked

yes, yes, you have been fed with different information but facts are straight, india attacked pakistan in 1971 in an unprovoked war, what holding india to do it again?

because of 1971 experience
india will play every trick in its card to destabilize and destroy Pakistan, even if unprovoked

yes, yes, you have been fed with different information but facts are straight, india attacked pakistan in 1971 in an unprovoked war, what holding india to do it again?
Not true bro,neither 71 or future war/Cold start if not provoke like 2008 mumbai attack,or 65/99 like large scale infiltration.

A lot of Pakistanis do not bluff. They will carry out the threat and happily end up in jail. For them it is a matter of honor to follow though a threat. Do not try them.

& the question I asked was not related to the circular argument fallacy point you raised ....

so can you plz enlighten as about the strategy presented in the under discussion article in which the writer has assumed that by 'Hugging the Enemy' Indian Army would deny the our capacity of retaliation ....???

I think it is crap. His own speculation about what the Indian Army MIGHT be thinking, with not a shred of evidence that it has anything to do with the Army's actual thinking, or that it is based on any concrete link to the staff work done. The kind of idle speculation needed to fill up a regular column when the writer has nothing to say.

I hope that is enlightening enough. It is sad to see the amount of effort going into the responses that I have read; a sheer waste of time on a stupid issue that should never have engaged any of you.

25659741_303824436797515_6692274510085909390_n.jpg

Just wait until we give Pakistan the railgun. Their cross-border artillery salvos will level Red Fort!

Another one with Red fort fetish...lol

I can see the IQ smashing the roof of red fort on its way up.

Now I believe more than ever, this nation of India is doomed. They elect terrorists as PM and Jack @ss as their military heads. Hindustaan awaits a "fantastic future".

.:toast_sign:

Bhai dont do this mistake
1)you will nuke your own land
2)India will be free from NFU,even its your own land and sorry we dont have small TNW.

Bhai dont do this mistake
1)you will nuke your own land
2)India will be free from NFU,even its your own land and sorry we dont have small TNW.
as i said its up to india...

if 1971 like situation arise and heavy armored forces are marching towards major cities, Pakistan may use nuclear weapons on its territory against a clearly invading force

now if India retaliates with full nuclear response ...so will Pakistan, its no open secret that Pakistan boast more nuclear weapons than india and has a soon to be completed full triad(air force, blastic missiles and soon to be nuclear weapons armed subs), so it will mark end of 1.5 billion people in south asia, if that what india wants so be it....its simple either suicide or backoff...the card is upto india to play than

history will not remember Pakistan, it will only remember how foolish and arrogant indians were

If Indian forces surround a major city like Sialkot,will Pak army nuke Sialkot?

Back
Top Bottom