What's new

cold response to cold start doctrine

Nuclear war threatened on india BY PAKISTANIS daily for last 15 years.

SO ITS NOTHING NEW

Mate you have deviated alot from the cold start doctrine topic , be a good boy now, come back to the topic.

Indian mobilizing their forces in 24 hours is a joke..
Beside..Pakistan has developed battle field nukes which can disable good chunk of Indian personal and equipment's inside Pakistani borders.

That is the biggest joke ... your statement of using nukes .. and that too in your own territory .... and I think someone has posted Exercise Sudarshan Shakti. It just concluded. And we have further improved our responses.

India is just too darpoke of Pakistan. After the 2002 and 2008 stand-offs, India has accepted defeat.

I agree. We are actually scared that if we go to war and win .. you guys might break up. As I love saying, PA is our best chance and hope of not having to fight those crazies who you had been nurturing for decades in FATA and Waziristan .... cant deal with those crazies ..... we don't want that nonsense on our borders. We want you guys strong and capable (and you are) ... Our nightmare is your collapse ... and yes so we are darpoke .. not of you but for you

Last edited:
Really, I guess the over a decade war at Afghanistan by the US is just kids playing in the fields.

You are right about that, I haven't seen or heard India fight a war for more than 1 month.

Do you know much it costs for 1 million troops to be firing their guns, riding their trucks, flying their combat aircraft in a high tempo operations against a large opponent ?

Do you know much it costs for 1 million troops to be firing their guns, riding their trucks, flying their combat aircraft in a high tempo operations against a large opponent ?
When has India ever deployed 1 million troops for a war outside of it! Also, U.S never deployed 1 million troops at Afghanistan. So, I am interested in knowing about your 1 million troops.

if we are going to wreAk havoc on The Planet Earth then our abode shall be in hellllll:butcher: o wise soul!
And from where you got that ? Source of your claim ? So you are saying fighters of Badar and Auhad are in hell,,, hats off to you man ....

Guys ciyod you stop to behave like children ?

War is never good for everyone in case of India and Pakistan.

May i remind you nuke should be only for deterrence...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom