What's new

cold response to cold start doctrine

Iran

Has offered India air bases.

Iran is lot closer to india than Pakistan.

They have huge trade deals to think about including a huge new Port.

GETTING BACK TO TOPIC.

pakistans RESPONSE TO COLD START IS loud and clear

Tacticle nukes AND as I suggested AFTER 7-10 DAYS time period.

This is the time period it will take for INDIA to get WELL ON TOP and start to inflict unacceptable damage to which you may strike back with a nuke.

The threashold will be breached when one of these events happen.

1. Severe distruction of Gwader and Krachi your only sea ports by a combined Navy and air force strike
2. The distruction of your only two NUCLEAR PLANTS. BY air strikes.
3. Severe depletion of your air force after 7-10 days of fighting
4. Pak army without Air cover starting to feel brunt of indian army and airforce and you start to lose ground across LOC.

USA THINK TANKS have simulated a indo pak war based on current force levels .. THE USA has concluded you guys will checkmate and stop india for no more than 10 days.

To date other than telling me what you did 50 years ago you have not come up with one SOLID REASON how a outnumbered, out gunned. financially small country can prevent COLD START .

SIMPLE LOGIC SAYS YOU CANT
It is the same indian logic which assumed in 1947 that pakistan cannot survive for more than 2 3 months but look here we are still here and also a atomic power if you have so much power than why you didnt dare to do it back in 2002 or in 2008 were we more strong than and you dont dare once i read somewhere that a machine gun is a very good weopen untill your enemy doesnt have one so everything is not just black and white in real world there are other colors in universe too hope you got my point

All ready discussed so many times, what territories can India hold? None, apart from few villages on LOC. India would fail to capture any cities, last time they went for Lahore but failed miserably. Not forgetting, any occupation force must deal with local population, local population in Pakistan are heavily armed. Good luck Indian soldiers, within days they would start commenting suicide, like they do in kashmir.

Jaanbaaz

Re your comment
Good luck Indian soldiers, within days they would start commenting suicide, like they do in kashmir

Indian soldiers Captured saichen in 1984 .. they hold it today
indian soldiers retook KARGIL in 1999

indian soldiers are sitting In Kashmir Punjab rajasthan .. THEY are not going away

THEY HAVE WHAT THEY WANT ....

Everything is not for sell,,, So if you think that in return of you being oil customer of Iran and investing in it Iran will allow its bases to attack Pakistan than be in drealland and enjoy yourself...

1. Severe distruction of Gwader and Krachi your only sea ports by a combined Navy and air force strike
4. Pak army without Air cover starting to feel brunt of indian army and airforce and you start to lose ground across LOC.
I think you are out of your mind,,, You are talking about destruction of Gawader and Karachi ,,,, Like we are Afghanistan without any air force,,, I suggest you to try attacking Gawader,,, once you attack such commercial and civilian areas (be it success or failure) it will give us complete morale ground to launch our cruise missiles, supersonic missiles and ballistic missles to burn you to death ...

Iran

GETTING BACK TO TOPIC.

This is the time period it will take for INDIA to get WELL ON TOP and start to inflict unacceptable damage to which you may strike back with a nuke.

USA THINK TANKS have simulated a indo pak war based on current force levels .. THE USA has concluded you guys will checkmate and stop india for no more than 10 days.

To date other than telling me what you did 50 years ago you have not come up with one SOLID REASON how a outnumbered, out gunned. financially small country can prevent COLD START .

Your imagination takes interesting turns.

You can forget that Indi
Iran

GETTING BACK TO TOPIC.

which Indian Army general has balls to send his troops to a certain body-melting death by a nuclear weapon?

Which Indian soldier has guts to face a certain nuclear weapon upon crossing the border and die the most horrible death?

I think people are getting techy (uptight) about the possibility that the indian military which has

1. Superior air power (ast least 2-1 in capability based on 4th gen fighters alone)
2. Superior Navy ( at least 3-1 in firepower)
3. Superior Army ( by small margin)

MIGHT INFLICT HEAVEY DAMAGE TO YOUR KEY STRATEGIC TARGETS.

if you go to war than the gloves are off simple as.

100% guaranteed INDIAN MILITARY PLANNERS have it in mind to destroy both krachi & Gwader And you only nuclear power station .

for India there are fewer targets and you have no strategic depth your key industrial targets will be hit

How you RESPOND is your choice.

1. You can respond in kind and try and hit Mumbai or Banglore (good luck they are 1500km away)
2. Try and hit one of 25 nuclear stations BUT you will need refullers
3. Try and hit New Delhi.

IF YOU WANT TO GO NUCLEAR you are fortunate too. INDIA HAS NO FIRST USE

I think people are getting techy (uptight) about the possibility that the indian military which has

1. Superior air power (ast least 2-1 in capability based on 4th gen fighters alone)
2. Superior Navy ( at least 3-1 in firepower)
3. Superior Army ( by small margin)

MIGHT INFLICT HEAVEY DAMAGE TO YOUR KEY STRATEGIC TARGETS.

if you go to war than the gloves are off simple as.

100% guaranteed INDIAN MILITARY PLANNERS have it in mind to destroy both krachi & Gwader And you only nuclear power station .

for India there are fewer targets and you have no strategic depth your key industrial targets will be hit

How you RESPOND is your choice.

1. You can respond in kind and try and hit Mumbai or Banglore (good luck they are 1500km away)
2. Try and hit one of 25 nuclear stations BUT you will need refullers
3. Try and hit New Delhi.

IF YOU WANT TO GO NUCLEAR you are fortunate too. INDIA HAS NO FIRST USE
Let me assure you if u hit our strategic target we will go nuclearl

If you go Nuclear in your response to hard hitting conventional strike;

Then Expect THESE TO BE COMING BACK your Way...

24xlutz.jpg

You really need to STOP THE NONSENSE talk of nuclear retaliation on a nation like india which has 150+ nuclear warheads . Some of them sea based Now.

Your whole country will be destroyed .

HAVE FAITH IN YOUR F16 & AL KHALIDS

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-9_18-58-49.png
    upload_2015-12-9_18-58-49.png
    558.8 KB · Views: 41
Lol so now the cold start doctrine has turned into hitting gawadar and Karachi and nuclear installations to a full fledge nuclear war

And expecting pakistan to go full nuclear by hitting indian cities and other areas

Mate, which new weed are U smoking nowadays. Your posts have now gone hilarious !

Nuclear war threatened on india BY PAKISTANIS daily for last 15 years.

SO ITS NOTHING NEW

Iran

Perhaps. But assuming your logic to be correct, why haven't India launched an attack. We truly are out gunned in every department of armed forces, what is that stops you?
If it is our nuclear policy, then you have not achieved supremacy unless you neutralize our nuclear assets. In which case your natural rhetoric of superior air force, Navy and army hold no value.

Iran

GETTING BACK TO TOPIC.

i think u have forgot something thats CPEC is there on gawadar and if a mistakes happen there china is coming into war theater and then u will be crush by both side
btw @mods
false flagger

If you go Nuclear in your response to hard hitting conventional strike;

Then Expect THESE TO BE COMING BACK your Way...

24xlutz.jpg

You really need to STOP THE NONSENSE talk of nuclear retaliation on a nation like india which has 150+ nuclear warheads . Some of them sea based Now.

Your whole country will be destroyed .

HAVE FAITH IN YOUR F16 & AL KHALIDS
Seems like nuclear weapons of Pak gives nightmares to you hahaha... So be restrained of attacking us... Be it cold start doctrine or major attacks... We will punish u even more... If u try to destroy us we will destroy u upto unrepairable extent ...

in the case of defeat to pakistan in the conventional weapons.it will must use nuclear weapons.against india and its friends such as Israel. insha allah .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom