What's new

COAS takes notice on Karachi incident - DG ISPR

Let us assume that Capt. Safdar is guilty of violating Quaid’s tomb, it is the job of the police to arrest him. If the police failed to do so then a petition could have been filed in the High Court to order Karachi Police to arrest the culprit?

But undermining the local police by the Rangers in Karachi is a very serious breach of protocol. This episode has given a bona fide reason to PPP and the Sindh gov’t to scream that the Centre is undermining the provincial autonomy.

Whosoever ordered it was ill-advised as it indirectly implicates the Army and reaffirms the perception that Imran Khan is nothing but a puppet of the establishment.

capt safdar ke liye jis ko gher main koi roti nhi poochta what a shameful day

All the above incidents show that real authority in the country lies with COAS. and all others (the govt and opposition both) are just looking toward him for the so-called action or correction. the civilian govt has badly failed to fulfill its obligations. The present govt has successfully maligned its masters while countering the opposition narrative of being puppets in the hands of the military establishment. The ministers and spokespersons, and media now have to go against their own narrative, what they were presenting since yesterday.
the stack holders of the country should sit together to sort out the difference of the opinions to formulate a way forwards as the country and the people had suffered a lot the in hands of this worthless govt.

" Taking notice of Karachi incident , COAS has directed Commander Karachi Corps to immediately inquire in to the circumstances to determine the facts and report back as soon as possible " - DG ISPR
COAS must take notice for the distruction of Karachi by ppp it convert Karachi into a hell plz this poor City & its people & get rid off from this curse name ppp...

Last edited:
The good thing from all this fiasco is everyone is getting exposed.:lol::lol:

Bajwa is hell bent on destroying the repute of Pak army. No army chief of Pak was as weak as Bajwa is.

So what will happen once army inquiry tells no one from the army or ranger kidnapped anyone let along an IG?
These enemies of Pakistan are playing their last cards to destabilize the entire system and country in general.
The government has given them enough dheel, time is now upon for a swift danda that goes from pechwara and gets out from the mouth.
The establishment has never learnt from supporting PMLN every now and than, helping Nawaz escape and go abroad, giving him the perfect opportunity to become another Altaf. Such a sad state of affairs.

If the police failed to do so then a petition could have been filed in the High Court to order Karachi Police to arrest the culprit?
Which would have taken years of waiting, so hell. It's the Sindh police that is culprit here

It's difficult / impossible to believe that DG Rangers Sindh acted without taking his senior, the Karachi Corps Commander into Confidence.
For the first time in many years, DG Rangers Sindh would be changed / transferred under Political Pressure?

The pressure is coming when BIG provinces are being governed by opposition parties who have the potential to paralyze 25 % PAKISTAN by land area or more than 50 % of the Economy.

Already our economy is in shambles and going to get worse in the future until the covid vaccine comes. More lock downs to follow.

HENCE, THE NEED FOR SMALLER PROVINCES. ESPECIALLY IN THE CASE OF KARACHI, SEPARATE PROVINCE OR A FEDERAL ENTITY / TERRITORY ASAP.

I'm astonished that most of you have reached your conclusions despite the whole ranger thing being a mere conspiracy.
There's no evidence that it even happened. Most officers and the IG are trying to stay away from the public because they don't want to get involved in the dirty game politics is. They know they'll be used by some party for their benefit and then will be forgotten or either remembered in disgrace.

i think army is thinking to give power to such useless people those whom dont know what sale potato per kg or per dozen . so that army can enjoy back door powers .

what a disaster with the police technically revolting. sh*tshow by the Rangers and whosoever ordered them to do this - most likely Ijaz Shah or the ISI's Sector Commander/DG C/DG. day by day the reputation of the military is getting pummeled. most probable outcome would be sack of DG Rangers, an otherwise good officer (sword of honour), but IMO this will inevitably call for more change. time is not with the COAS and junta. God-forbid a repeat of what happened to Yahya occurs i.e. the 6 Armoured Division threatening to march to the GHQ.

this is precisely why, ladies and gents, you don't take an extension.

p.s. would favour Shaheen Khattak taking the reins if such an eventuality is reached; 'cause AC.

DG rangers Sindh had rangers pick up and detain the IG police and force him to take action against Capt Sufdar.

Many senior police officers in Sindh have since handed in their resignations.
good now accept their resignations and we have few less corrupt to deal with!!!!

This country is turning into a joke completely

Reputation of army under Bajwa is getting shattered. Whatever goodwill that army gained after Raheel Sharif tenure is getting destroyed

Shameful situation. A complete disgrace

I say again. I have serious concerns with whatever they are teaching at PMA so that we are getting such kind of leadership in return

This country is turning into a joke completely

Reputation of army under Bajwa is getting shattered. Whatever goodwill that army gained after Raheel Sharif tenure is getting destroyed

Shameful situation. A complete disgrace

I say again. I have serious concerns with whatever they are teaching at PMA so that we are getting such kind of leadership in return
Dear, they say constant water drops can make a hole in a stone.
These PMLN losers, if they can't influence the institutions, they don't miss any chance to malign them.
Eventually some one had to put an end to this nonsense.
In all earnest i think it's some stalwarts within PPP not keen to join hand with PMLN playing the double game .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom