What's new

COAS takes notice on Karachi incident - DG ISPR

This country is turning into a joke completely

Reputation of army under Bajwa is getting shattered. Whatever goodwill that army gained after Raheel Sharif tenure is getting destroyed

Shameful situation. A complete disgrace

I say again. I have serious concerns with whatever they are teaching at PMA so that we are getting such kind of leadership in return
Someone should have the courage to ask this question, who helped Nawaz in getting his fake reports and leave the country.
And this guy has been promoted to IG post.. Can only happen in our country.

Dear, they say constant water drops can make a hole in a stone.
These PMLN losers, if they can't influence the institutions, they don't miss any chance to malign them.
Eventually some one had to put an end to this nonsense.
In all earnest i think it's some stalwarts within PPP not keen to join hand with PMLN playing the double game .
that someone is not bajwa for sure

This country is turning into a joke completely

Reputation of army under Bajwa is getting shattered. Whatever goodwill that army gained after Raheel Sharif tenure is getting destroyed

Shameful situation. A complete disgrace

I say again. I have serious concerns with whatever they are teaching at PMA so that we are getting such kind of leadership in return
Quiet agree.
If police will be humiliated like that, it will completely demoralize the rank and file of the force, same thing that we dont want for Army.
IK has no governance credibility and aptitude. This event is a big bungle up.
DG Rangers will be replaced.
But I cannot fathom DG Rangers who closely works with Sindh Police will do such a thing.

So what will happen once army inquiry tells no one from the army or ranger kidnapped anyone let along an IG?
These enemies of Pakistan are playing their last cards to destabilize the entire system and country in general.
The government has given them enough dheel, time is now upon for a swift danda that goes from pechwara and gets out from the mouth.
The establishment has never learnt from supporting PMLN every now and than, helping Nawaz escape and go abroad, giving him the perfect opportunity to become another Altaf. Such a sad state of affairs.

If performance of Niazi government is up to the mark. These problems will not come to surface at first place. Oh bhai woh aata, cheeni, eggs ki prices control nahi kr skta.. Establishment kia kary aun ki badnami ho rahi ha, Niazi ki waja se.. Please try to understand the root cause of all these issues and relax coz we need you brother.

Someone should have the courage to ask this question, who helped Nawaz in getting his fake reports and leave the country.

And this guy has been promoted to IG post.. Can only happen in our country.
Why so? PTI health minister says medical reports were correct!!

Why so? PTI health minister says medical reports were correct!!
Medical reports were not fake. If medical reports with similar results are coming from three different laboratories, what do you think a doctor should say?

DG rangers Sindh had rangers pick up and detain the IG police and force him to take action against Capt Sufdar.

Many senior police officers in Sindh have since handed in their resignations.
According to Hamid Mir who claimed PMLNs Zubair to be source... Zubair who first denied then got his leaked on internet... in which he mentioned CM Sindh as a source when CM sindh was asked about this he simply didnt reply upon pressure he left the press conference...

Secondly police officials have handed in their applocation for PAID leave..
and wardi comes to the rescue!!!

bhai safdar nay crime kia pakar lia is may inqury kis baat ki? agar na pakartay toh inqury karwoa na!!

ya kab tak bawakoof banai gey Pakistan ko!
Bahi kaha soye hue they ? COAS took notice of blames put on rangers... that they kidnapped IG Sindh
Let us assume that Capt. Safdar is guilty of violating Quaid’s tomb, it is the job of the police to arrest him. If the police failed to do so then a petition could have been filed in the High Court to order Karachi Police to arrest the culprit?

But undermining the local police by the Rangers in Karachi is a very serious breach of protocol. This episode has given a bona fide reason to PPP and the Sindh gov’t to scream that the Centre is undermining the provincial autonomy.

Whosoever ordered it was ill-advised as it indirectly implicates the Army and reaffirms the perception that Imran Khan is nothing but a puppet of the establishment.
First of all there is no need for assumption.. Safdar did break law... secondly PTI MPAs and MNAs protested for 10 hours after all that this drama was launched...

Last edited:
All this rot started the moment the establishment went against PM IK desire and send that fat buffoon out of the country, paving a way, basically disregarding the laws as there was no precedent. Before, our so called "glorious" previous sippa salar, had also given the same family and especially Pakistani hasina wajid a free pass on something as serious as dawn leaks...phir yeh toh hona tha...yeh to hoga...

You give vultures a hand, they will take your whole arm...the state showed its complacency, weakness. It will have a cost..

Now PPP wants its share..i am sure Bilo was also demanding a share in GB too on the phone call..so that after Sindh..they have another area under their control and other card to play to save their loot..They were shown way, when PMLN was let free, till date is with, establishment having soft corner and still trying to cut deals with Shehbaz as being alleged. Obviously PPP wants its share of meat too..

Let us assume that Capt. Safdar is guilty of violating Quaid’s tomb, it is the job of the police to arrest him. If the police failed to do so then a petition could have been filed in the High Court to order Karachi Police to arrest the culprit?

But undermining the local police by the Rangers in Karachi is a very serious breach of protocol. This episode has given a bona fide reason to PPP and the Sindh gov’t to scream that the Centre is undermining the provincial autonomy.

Whosoever ordered it was ill-advised as it indirectly implicates the Army and reaffirms the perception that Imran Khan is nothing but a puppet of the establishment.
Yes you are right, political tool for Sind government. using them to blame army again,, wow !

the Key measurements are the number of crimes in Sindh and how quickly the culprits are captured, we have completely missed out the main reason for police. The desecration of Quaid mazar should have never been allowed.. how shameful as a nation we have gone down to, police apne nakamion per parda daal rahi hay.. their leadership should’ve already resigned or shouls have taken a leave working as a yes sir, us waqat gharaat kahan, subservient to the leaders of Sind.. no wonder pakistan is in a state it is. Pehlay politicians kee zabardastion per resign ya chutti lay phir fauj kee zabardastion per

It might just turn to bite the PMLN.....as one minister said, how could the IG be kidnapped who has around 20 personal body guards.
Are you kidding me? Even hundred guards won't save you from abducting thugs. They usually keep abducting ASI,SI etc. This time they picked up these psp guys and they feel demoralized. I don't which genius suggested this idea? Making fuss out of nothing. A loser like cap safdar is getting lime lite.

Are you kidding me? Even hundred guards won't save you from abducting thugs. They usually keep abducting ASI,SI etc. This time they picked up these psp guys and they feel demoralized. I don't which genius suggested this idea? Making fuss out of nothing. A loser like cap safdar is getting lime lite.
We are not talking about ASI or SI.....the subject is IG.
Let's see if it happened as claimed or the culprit maybe sitting in CM House.

Back
Top Bottom