What's new

COAS General (r) Asim Munir's security briefing in Parliament

He just needs to say, Army is ready to provide required security for elections whenever called, and he can little bit restore Army's respect.

Exactly, instead of mincing words and playing on both sides, and not clear and firm about what he meant. Just one sentence Army is ready to provide security for the elections would restore Army's respect.

He shying away from it means he is weak and compromised.

Exactly, instead of mincing words and playing on both sides, and not clear and firm about what he meant. Just one sentence Army is ready to provide security for the elections would restore Army's respect.

He shying away from it means he is weak and compromised.

Elections won't happen for as long as the alignment with a key foreign power is not addressed vis-a-vis IK/PTI. In light of this, the calculus is that it makes no sense for the establishment to support elections which would take the country back to pre April 11, 2022 dispensation.

Every single leader, including IK, is aware of these limitations. As I have said before, this is not personal between IK, Bajwa, Asim Muneer et-al.

PS: I take it back, perhaps there is a personal issue at play, but my point about Amreeka Khan Bahadur remains.

Last edited:
Elections won't happen for as long as the alignment with a key foreign power is not addressed vis-a-vis IK/PTI. In light of this, the calculus is that it makes no sense for the establishment to support elections which would take the country back to pre April 11, 2022 dispensation.

Every single leader, including IK, is aware of these limitations. As I have said before, this is not personal between IK, Bajwa, Asim Muneer et-al.
The situation is excellent

The COAS remarked that the centre-of-gravity of the state are the people.
So they were checking center of gravity of people during abduction
FB_IMG_1681487453900.jpg

یہ اس پارلیمنٹ میں ہو رہا ہے جس میں آدھی سے زیادہ پارلیمنٹ باہر ہے
پچاسی اور اٹھاون سیٹوں والے حکومت میں ہیں جبکہ ایک سو پچاس سیٹوں والوں پر حملے قتل مقدمے اور چھاپے پڑ رہے ہیں

لعنت ہو تم پر

یہ اس پارلیمنٹ میں ہو رہا ہے جس میں آدھی سے زیادہ پارلیمنٹ باہر ہے
پچاسی اور اٹھاون سیٹوں والے حکومت میں ہیں جبکہ ایک سو پچاس سیٹوں والوں پر حملے قتل مقدمے اور چھاپے پڑ رہے ہیں

لعنت ہو تم پر
Whose fault is that? Perhaps time to come back to this parliament? Better to play this game on the inside than sit out. I think it was a shortsighted move on the part of PTI to rush to resign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom