What's new

COAS General (r) Asim Munir's security briefing in Parliament

Quite astonishing army chief making speech to law maker (parliamentarians) what a joke…
Doesn’t he know that these so called parliamentary are chorr decaat and anti Pakistan
No wonder it’s a banana republic ..
Pakistan ka khuda Hafiz
I can see splitting in 4s

Asim making a speech to the lawmakers he helped install.

Somehow he thinks people will be hoodwinked into believing that the establishment serves the parliament.

They are all hand in glove. Nothing short of dismembering and bringing them under the rule of law should be considered.

Ftu5JjnaEAArbKn

Whoever tried to do his job army intervenes ... Prime minister house under IK was doing his job he was removed.

Chief justice is trying to do his job he army is not even giving security person required...

So army is the one not letting civilian institute develop

Chief justice isn't doing his job. If that was the case, things would be progressing similarly in Punjab and KPK, he would have made a full bench. He's just creating controversy and chaos.

You're okay spending 21 arab rupees TWICE in 6 months instead of just moving the elections?

Also, why 'does' the civilian government need army security?

Allah inko kuttay ki maot mary jinho na arshad sharif ko mara
You know it was ARY's Salman who ordered the hit, right?

Elections won't happen for as long as the alignment with a key foreign power is not addressed vis-a-vis IK/PTI. In light of this, the calculus is that it makes no sense for the establishment to support elections which would take the country back to pre April 11, 2022 dispensation.

Every single leader, including IK, is aware of these limitations. As I have said before, this is not personal between IK, Bajwa, Asim Muneer et-al.

PS: I take it back, perhaps there is a personal issue at play, but my point about Amreeka Khan Bahadur remains.
The establishment reminds of the Incas and various Amerindians who viewed the Spaniards as divine beings that descended from the heavens. If you do not make offerings or tributes, they will not be happy. Foreign Exchange reserves reaching $0 and country defaulting is completely fine as long as Gora Sahib is pleased with them. Such low IQ individuals don't deserve to be running a deep state, don't you think?

I can tell you right now, the same low IQ establishment is miscalculating PTI reach into US through expatriates just as they miscalculated the size and depth of Indian influence in Washington through its lobby and diaspora. They were expecting tons of free weapons, aid, money to come as a result of their cooperation in WoT. Yet as the years went by, the Indians shut all that down and ended the party.

Boomer uncles in the establishment have no place in the modern world and they certainly have no capacity to be running economy let alone a state.

Last edited:
Chief justice isn't doing his job. If that was the case, things would be progressing similarly in Punjab and KPK, he would have made a full bench. He's just creating controversy and chaos.

You're okay spending 21 arab rupees TWICE in 6 months instead of just moving the elections?

Mr. Stop spreading shit.

Yes we are Ok because its my money .. and if people think PTI is wasting it then they will not vote of PTI ...

Its clearly written in constitution that election to be done in 90 days of dissolution of assembly from my tax money ... So if someone wants that election should be with central government then he can dissolve his assembly ...

And stop propaganda against honorable chief justice

Please change the constitution next time when swines of PDM have majority. This time around constitution says 90 days so 90 days it is otherwise all of you lot get the guillotine treatment.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.
The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real super heroes.

The establishment reminds of the Incas and various Amerindians who viewed the Spaniards as divine beings that descended from the heavens. If you do not make offerings or tributes, they will not be happy. Foreign Exchange reserves reaching $0 and country defaulting is completely fine as long as Gora Sahib is pleased with them. Such low IQ individuals don't deserve to be running a deep state, don't you think?

I can tell you right now, the same low IQ establishment is miscalculating PTI reach into US through expatriates just as they miscalculated the size and depth of Indian influence in Washington through its lobby and diaspora. They were expecting tons of free weapons, aid, money to come as a result of their cooperation in WoT. Yet as the years went by, the Indians shut all that down and ended the party.

Boomer uncles in the establishment have no place in the modern world and they certainly have no capacity to be running economy let alone a state.
I agree that their reading of the situation seems off. Hope and pray for course correction and that they stand with the mandate of the people.

Frankly, the nation gave Asim Munir quite a bit of time to course correct but seems he is only furthering Bajwa’s doctrine. Very unfortunate.

The DG ISI is not changed and nor the ISPR for instance.

The least he could do is to just withdraw and let this play out. Had he done that the judiciary would have been less pressured, there would be no black vigos, and the PDM would think 100 times before doing what theg did at IK’s Zaman Park residence.

Hence, solution is, completely withdraw to the barracks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom