What's new

COAS Gen Asim Munir losing Army's confidence with nepotism

Haider Mehdi explains it better. According to him, because Asim Muneer didn’t deliver what he promised, i.e. eliminate IK and crush PTI, therefore there’s a plan to remove him.

DGISI Nadeem Anjum is working on a plan to overthrow Hafiz Whiskey and assume the throne of COAS. He’s circulated information on Whiskey’s family, proving they’re Shias to scare the House of Saud.

Chief villain, Nawaz Sharif, is traveling to Saudi Arabia to get permission to remove Whiskey.

Now if Whiskey strikes first and sacks the spymaster he will survive. Otherwise he will be thrown out and Nadeem Anjum will become COAS and ensure the demise of Imran Khan and PTI.

Fs20J78X0AAtju3

I don't listen to this self assumed greatest anchor who speaks in pauses for fake impression...

But Bajwa, Asim Munir, and like have destroyed army without India doing any thing.
If Army won't deal with the rogue elements in Army, consequences will be horrible for Army. Eventually discipline will crack.
It hasn't cracked in the last 250 years during which Army has gone through bigger crises than what they are dealing with now, hence won't crack any time soon. It would have to forcefully cracked.

Haider Mehdi explains it better. According to him, because Asim Muneer didn’t deliver what he promised, i.e. eliminate IK and crush PTI, therefore there’s a plan to remove him.

DGISI Nadeem Anjum is working on a plan to overthrow Hafiz Whiskey and assume the throne of COAS. He’s circulated information on Whiskey’s family, proving they’re Shias to scare the House of Saud.

Chief villain, Nawaz Sharif, is traveling to Saudi Arabia to get permission to remove Whiskey.

Now if Whiskey strikes first and sacks the spymaster he will survive. Otherwise he will be thrown out and Nadeem Anjum will become COAS and ensure the demise of Imran Khan and PTI.

If Hafiz Whiskey is Shia, which I doubt, then he will definitely never let IK come back to power. He'll die at the post to ensure that...

So Bajwa's brother in law and Asim's son in law from Army are sent to Britain's elite military academy. What else you can expect from this NaPak army.
Which elite academy and in what capacity???

Sad to see such a selfishness at a high level no body cares about Pakistan and it’s citizens.

WSK has his own beef to settle, but this is nothing to new, at least to those who know anyone within the military or interacts with them.

Jo batain log pehle apas main kartay thay they are now coming out in the open.

He tried in Jan.. but SS didn't agree. COAS can change any Lt. Gen but not DGISI w/o the approval of the PM. Same happened when Faiz was changed but IK didn't agree.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom