What's new

COAS demands US target TTP, Fazlullah in Afghanistan

So you are telling me that Pak army humiliated itself by giving coordinates of Mullah Mansoor to be targeted from a US drone on Pakistani soil? In this case not FATA but settled area?
Yes. Its not the first time a drone strike has happened in settled area, bunch of Haqqanis were taken out in Hangu, and in FR Bannu before that which is semi-settled. The way i see it, Pakistan was aiming against Iran, exposing her links with Taliban, sending message to the world that "look we are not the only country whose hands are dirty with Taliban.". Immediately after attack, Pakistani intel agencies released the scans of NIC of Mansoor and his visa document to Iran to the media of Pakistan. I suspect America was included in the plan of exposing Iran. Pakistani protest against drone by foreign minstery is just formality, they have protested for years against drone strikes in inside Pakistan while all the time drones were getting launched from Pakistani soil, with consent and permission of Pakistani army. Pakistan is playing double games, providing sanctuaries to Afghan Taliban, as well as selling them out to America........thats why Taliban are trying to establish links with Iran, they are too much reliant on unreliable Pakistan.

Yes. Its not the first time a drone strike has happened in settled area, bunch of Haqqanis were taken out in Hangu, and in FR Bannu before that which is semi-settled. The way i see it, Pakistan was aiming against Iran, exposing her links with Taliban, sending message to the world that "look we are not the only country whose hands are dirty with Taliban.". Immediately after attack, Pakistani intel agencies released the scans of NIC of Mansoor and his visa document to Iran to the media of Pakistan. I suspect America was included in the plan of exposing Iran. Pakistani protest against drone by foreign minstery is just formality, they have protested for years against drone strikes in inside Pakistan while all the time drones were getting launched from Pakistani soil, with consent and permission of Pakistani army. Pakistan is playing double games, providing sanctuaries to Afghan Taliban, as well as selling them out to America........thats why Taliban are trying to establish links with Iran, they are too much reliant on unreliable Pakistan.

You got me curious here. Nothing is impossible in the shadowy world of spooks.

CH-5 is predator equivalent and has greater range and endurance.
What if these CH-5 drones are brought down by the F-18s of USAF? Army knows her limits. We can't take down their drones, but they can.

Begging the US to take military action while boasting over constructing roads (CPEC). Is Raheel Shareef a civil engineer or a general?

Begging the US to take military action while boasting over constructing roads (CPEC). Is Raheel Shareef a civil engineer or a general?
The attitude of most of members on this forum and our establishment towards US is that they give their moto i.e. Jihaad fi Sabillillah a back seater. This moto appears to be custom made for eastern borders.

The attitude of most of members on this forum and our establishment towards US is that they give their moto i.e. Jihaad fi Sabillillah a back seater. This moto appears to be custom made for eastern borders.
May I dare to correct you Sir that:

Even on the Eastern Borders, it is more bout budgetary allocation and less about any Jihad.

What if these CH-5 drones are brought down by the F-18s of USAF? Army knows her limits. We can't take down their drones, but they can.
No. On the Contrary the yanks want us to make war on Afghan Taliban yet protect TTP. Say we are targeting their foes as a cover and target our enemies instead! Why must we always play it straight when our enemies are always playing a double game with us!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom