What's new

COAS demands US target TTP, Fazlullah in Afghanistan

Demands?? what f##king demands??.. beggars don't demand....

Yes I agree with we should stand and take these fuckers from their hairs and throw them in sewers once it for all

If you take 3 years of his govt he lived 2 and half years of leadership in outside Pakistan

This guy nawaz is not a well wisher of Pak just see his actions and you know it

After giving up the information about Mullah Mansoor to CIA, Raheel Sareef is justified in expecting some thing in return from America.

If you take 3 years of his govt he lived 2 and half years of leadership in outside Pakistan

This guy nawaz is not a well wisher of Pak just see his actions and you know it
You are talking as if RS has actually slapped the american ambassador after mullah mansoor incident.

Both NS and RS are responsible of what ever we have achieved and lost in last 3 years.

Its army responsibility to safeguard our boarders. So army should stop protesting and crying like babies and so what they are expected to Do.

After giving up the information about Mullah Mansoor to CIA, Raheel Sareef is justified in expecting some thing in return from America.

Mullah mansoor episode was an embarrassment for Pakistan army and its intelligence agencies. Americans killed him inside our territory and made us naked before every one.

Diplomatic ties should only be maintained with Nations whose HEAD of state visits your nation in last 1-2 year period

940px-Barack_Obama_foreign_trips.svg.png

Map of international trips made by Barack Obama as president:
1 visit
2 visits
3 visits
4 visits
5 visits
6 visits
United States

Mullah mansoor episode was an embarrassment for Pakistan army and its intelligence agencies. Americans killed him inside our territory and made us naked before every one.
This is not first time. It happened in OBL case as well.

Pakistan Army's double dealing is a well known fact in the diplomatic world. This is not a surprise.

May be the infamous Nasr missile with its Neutron Warhead will take out Fazlullah. :lol::lol::lol:

After reading & hearing Gen. Raheels demand to US on them to do more against rented TTP hiding in Afghanistan. I can now easily say that Gen. Yahya & Gen. Kayani were the 2 most worst Generals in the history of Pakistan.

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has urged the US to target the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and its chief Mullah Fazlullah in Afghanistan, from where he is known to operate and launch attacks against Pakistani forces with impunity.

Is it really "TRUE" that Gen. Raheel "urged" and "told" the Americans to do A,B,C, D like the above article and many others coming from the Pakistani media suggest?? I know a WHOLE different story altogether as to what happened in this meeting!!

Isn't it amazing how media supported by the military in Pakistan can (and has been for the past 70 years) fool an entire nation (now at 220 Million strong population)??

I will share with you this much. No one urged the American side to do anything. A request was raised to target a few people in Afghanistan. Plus, a couple of other requests were made, one for the NSG and the second one, of-course to release the darn-8 F-16's!!

After reading & hearing Gen. Raheels demand to US

:rofl: :angel: :lol: :crazy: How innocent are you.......?? Or just don't have access to the truth (this is it)!!

Is it really "TRUE" that Gen. Raheel "urged" and "told" the Americans to do A,B,C, D like the above article and many others coming from the Pakistani media suggest?? I know a WHOLE different story altogether as to what happened in this meeting!!

Isn't it amazing how media supported by the military in Pakistan can (and has been for the past 70 years) fool an entire nation (now at 220 Million strong population)??

I will share with you this much. No one urged the American side to do anything. A request was raised to target a few people in Afghanistan. Plus, a couple of other requests were made, one for the NSG and the second one, of-course to release the darn-8 F-16's!!

:rofl: :angel: :lol: :crazy: How innocent are you.......?? Or just don't have access to the truth (this is it)!!

And some Demon told you in dreams about the inside story of Top-Secret meeting right which were conducted in the most secure room ?

We all know you have a extremely annoying habit of deducing things from publicly available facts and presenting them as your own.

So you are telling me that Pak army humiliated itself by giving coordinates of Mullah Mansoor to be targeted from a US drone on Pakistani soil? In this case not FATA but settled area?

And some Demon told you in dreams about the inside story of Top-Secret meeting right which were conducted in the most secure room ?

"Top Secret" :o:o_O. It was a regular meeting. The staff outside the doors serving good wasn't even required Pakistan's security clearance. You'd be surprised if I told you which restaurant served / catered food in :rofl:. Asking for F-16's openly and in a room, asking for "please take out these three people while you are at it" and "please support our NSG application vs. India", is a part of every closed door and open media discussions. Either you don't know how Top Secret meetings work, or obviously, you've never been to one :lol:

We all know you have a extremely annoying habit of deducing things from publicly available facts and presenting them as your own.

RIGHT, which is why, you people attack me with personals for the past many years. Instead of ever coming back with facts that are proven and can contradict what I said........yea, history speaks for itself. Continue on with your rhetoric as there is no value you could provide to the thread outside of that :tup:

"Top Secret" :o:o_O. It was a regular meeting. The staff outside the doors serving good wasn't even required Pakistan's security clearance. You'd be surprised if I told you which restaurant served / catered food in :rofl:. Asking for F-16's openly and in a room, asking for "please take out these three people while you are at it" and "please support our NSG application vs. India", is a part of every closed door and open media discussions. Either you don't know how Top Secret meetings work, or obviously, you've never been to one :lol:

RIGHT, which is why, you people attack me with personals for the past many years. Instead of ever coming back with facts that are proven and can contradict what I said........yea, history speaks for itself. Continue on with your rhetoric as there is no value you could provide to the thread outside of that :tup:
So which restaurant did serve the food?
On a serious note, lets say u do know what you are talking about, what are the chances of getting the f-16's and when do you think they will come?
Also, do you think Obama will visit Pakistan before his tenure ends?

Ar
You are talking as if RS has actually slapped the american ambassador after mullah mansoor incident.

Both NS and RS are responsible of what ever we have achieved and lost in last 3 years.

Its army responsibility to safeguard our boarders. So army should stop protesting and crying like babies and so what they are expected to Do.
Do you have mental issues I'm talking about nawaz. Where r u going

Pakistan did not betray Mullah Mansoor.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom