What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Baita unko bolo vote sa PM banin , USA sa paisy lay k nhi idhar mukabila karo bhonkny sa kuch nhi hoga

Riz bhai i think you are getting too much jazbati ... aik glass thanda pani piye ja kar ... rest assued mai bilkul bhi nahin BHONK raha (as you are putting it) and this BAITA tone reminds me of high school back from 80s ... sheesh i thought you were among the mature lot?

And you can tweet your suggestions to DGISPR account, sentiments wahan direct bhijwa dain na sir jee?

Ok, then he should be completing his term and then let the people decide. Why all the drama of NCV? What are they scared of? Only 1 year left. Just because the world is recovering from Covid and what he couldn't do before, he will be able to do now?

i totally agree that he should be be given his full tenure, but in the long run politically this might be beneficial for him as well, he will get a lot of lost sympathy vote now.

Breaking News - Secret thretened letter has been sealed in official secret act - SAMAA TV​

National security meeting is called by IK.

Most probably went to ask him don't say anything to annoy Uncle Sam in his today's address because he is already loose Canon and now he have nothing to loose. But anyway I hope IK have learned lessons from blunders he made in these 3.5+ years and should work hard to comeback with 2/3 majority and without lotas.

Looking at these comments here ... wah yani kai DG ISI and COAS tu salay c***ya hain busss sahi hain tu sirf hazrat mulana IK sb.

Guys FFS just cut some slack and think logically, if there is chances of establishement being wrong 50% than you should also consider IK being wrong 50% as well

my problem is how he is treated as farishta who cannot commit mistakes, reality check he is NOT and he HAS made mistakes and the sooner he realizes that the better it is for us because he was supposed to be our hope
It's not about he is angel, he didn’t made just mistakes but made blunders and sticked to it stubbornly. It's about losing to crooks and mafias, military elite is one of mafias just like judiciary and civil beaurucracy, anyone thinking otherwise lives in fools paradise.

Last edited:
World Economic Forum and the people that run the entire world. Yes, the one and only: the Masons.

Well I guess you’re right. I do think that a very strong Islamic state with a strong economy and an excellent military prowess would be a real threat to the New W order that they’re trying to create

I would love to believe that PM Imran Khan knows that he is best when he has nothing to loose. Right now he has nothing and maybe i am right in saying that he must feel most at home in these odds that all are against him yet he is alone and Allah is with him.
So i would want to see PM Imran Khan coming out proudly not giving in give all a bloody nose to think about. PM may lose but he will leave a legacy and people might just rally behind him.
But i also worry he might give in. I say that because he might have been told that Pakistan will suffer gravely with sanctions and internal peace will be in danger.
I live abroad so I should not be the one to promote restlessness on my home soil nor would i want things to get difficult for people back home. But to make an omelette you have to break eggs.

Just want this PM to give his best and not back down due to any pressure and do what is best for a truly free Pakistan.

He has allah on his side, yes. But what if it is in his destiny to fail? Pakistan seems to always go to the dogs in terms of politics straight after a good leader is thrown out of control

Example?
Zia Al haq’s death

Cant say anything until the NSC declare the letter is original and confirm the threat is real , this would allow khan to arrange early elections in Pakistan
There seems to be confusion on whether NSC was called or in-camera session of parliament (before voting).

Riz bhai i think you are getting too much jazbati ... aik glass thanda pani piye ja kar ... rest assued mai bilkul bhi nahin BHONK raha (as you are putting it) and this BAITA tone reminds me of high school back from 80s ... sheesh i thought you were among the mature lot?

And you can tweet your suggestions to DGISPR account, sentiments wahan direct bhijwa dain na sir jee?
B9924E6D-3A41-4106-9261-1AB6B7ABDC18.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom