What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Another day in the great citadel of Islam - Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Where more means less. Even if you get more votes you lose. The winner is the cap with less votes but victory is assured by the side who can cheat, corrupt, lie, decieve, commit sin, indulge in greed and otherwise act like immoral animals.

Mashallah!

Another day in the great citadel of Islam - Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Where more means less. Even if you get more votes you lose. The winner is the cap with less votes but victory is assured by the side who can cheat, corrupt, lie, decieve, commit sin, indulge in greed and otherwise act like immoral animals.

Mashallah!

Starting to think this was all a mistake.

I think whatever we call a country is a crazy banana republic failure.

It’s best we all have a peaceful divorce and choose our own paths.

No, Bengalis got actual Pakistan by freeing themselves from neutrals slavery
Actually think of this. If a whole breaks up which piece gets to be called the original? If a boot of a car is sliced off you call the bigger piece the car and the sliced piece as boot. East was larger part of Pakistan. Meaning they are Pakistan and or the Pakistan of Jinnah came to end.

I think whatever we call a country is a crazy banana republic failure.

Calm down and be patient, honestly trust me. You don't throw in the towel when you are faced with challenges. This time next year things will be better.

I don't think so.. Elahi knew that he would be asked to dissolve Punjab assembly soon by Imran Khan. For him, the other side had offered a relatively better option.

And how cleverly both brothers played.. none of the 10 members are going to be disqualified because Shujaat never issued any instruction to the members before voting.. which means that in the court, these members can say that they weren't asked by the party head... so they have done nothing wrong.

1- PTI was not going to dissolve the assembly. They had said that publicly.

2- Shujaat's letter holds no value at all, even N knows this.

3- Ch Ghulam Hussain who is generally seen to be very close to the Elahi family, said on live TV today that in the morning Monis said to Ch Shujaat "Mamu jee ham aap kay liay mar gaye hain kia?". And then Ch Ghulam was going to say more things but he almost broke down and then said ghar ki batain main bas nhn batana chah raha.

4- Monis talked to Kashif Abbasi (perhaps the only journalist I truly trust right now in the country) and he said keh main Ch Shujaat kay pas election ya CM kay liay nhn gaya tha woh ham ban jayen gay, main apna khandani rishta bachanay gaya tha.

5- Look at the tweet by Hussain Elahi, that just tells you all you need to know.

6- Other journalists who are seen as close to the family i.e. Mehr Bukhari have also said there are serious differences between the families. Not quite the elder cousins themselves, but definitely between the kids.

I don't think 1947 was a mistake. Only one recipe would be worse then what we have at the moment. Still being tied to British Raj under guise of Indian Republic.

That thought has come to me more than once. Only problem is it would be a right mess and possibly bloody as well. If it could be done like they have done in Czechoslovakia great -

• Czechia
  • Slovakia
We don't want Yugoslavia style divorce which even today is wobbling in certain fracture points. Although I do think KPK and Punjab would probably amicably settle issues. There would be trouble in Balochistan particularly the north which would go with KPK.

The real 'show shaw' would be in Sindh. Probably open a popcorn and watch the show unfold. Sindhi's battling it out with the real patriots and hijrat and islamic warriors dash tax payers. Desi on desi or desi on real desi!

Sindhi's battling it out with the real patriots and hijrat and islamic warriors dash tax payers. Desi on desi or desi on real desi!
Who would pay to watch Altaf and Zardari in a gladitorial contest to death? Although I would bet on Zardari - that evil thing would probably end up cheating and rigging the fight!

1- PTI was not going to dissolve the assembly. They had said that publicly.

2- Shujaat's letter holds no value at all, even N knows this.

3- Ch Ghulam Hussain who is generally seen to be very close to the Elahi family, said on live TV today that in the morning Monis said to Ch Shujaat "Mamu jee ham aap kay liay mar gaye hain kia?". And then Ch Ghulam was going to say more things but he almost broke down and then said ghar ki batain main bas nhn batana chah raha.

4- Monis talked to Kashif Abbasi (perhaps the only journalist I truly trust right now in the country) and he said keh main Ch Shujaat kay pas election ya CM kay liay nhn gaya tha woh ham ban jayen gay, main apna khandani rishta bachanay gaya tha.

5- Look at the tweet by Hussain Elahi, that just tells you all you need to know.

6- Other journalists who are seen as close to the family i.e. Mehr Bukhari have also said there are serious differences between the families. Not quite the elder cousins themselves, but definitely between the kids.
1 - Bhai, chaudhries had a hard time believing that.. as per some sources, they asked IK to say that publicly that assemblies won't be dissolved, but IK never gave any assurance.. because he is in a hurry to form a new government before November this year.
2 - Shujaat is party's head, his letter definitely holds value. Just consider this.. if in KP, PTI breaks into two factions, and the smaller one is with IK, will IK's notification hold value or the majority's leader in KP assembly?
3 - I can't trust these two brothers. Specially, they can act beautifully in front of journalists. If Elahi had an idea about Shujaat's motives, why didn't he inform PTI leadership?
4, 5, and 6 - This are all tactics in my opinion to convince awam that they are with IK.. if and when a time comes where Moonis or Parvez Elahi are are only option, they will not hesitate to ditch IK.. remember Parvez Ilahi's bakwas on TV in April this year about IK? He was the reason, two allies parted ways.. because they were not sure if PMLQ will remain with PTI.. so they brokered a deal immediately and jumped the boat.

I don't trust Elahi after that one interview..

1 - Bhai, chaudhries had a hard time believing that.. as per some sources, they asked IK to say that publicly that assemblies won't be dissolved, but IK never gave any assurance.. because he is in a hurry to form a new government before November this year.
2 - Shujaat is party's head, his letter definitely holds value. Just consider this.. if in KP, PTI breaks into two factions, and the smaller one is with IK, will IK's notification hold value or the majority's leader in KP assembly?
3 - I can't trust these two brothers. Specially, they can act beautifully in front of journalists. If Elahi had an idea about Shujaat's motives, why didn't he inform PTI leadership?
4, 5, and 6 - This are all tactics in my opinion to convince awam that they are with IK.. if and when a time comes where Moonis or Parvez Elahi are are only option, they will not hesitate to ditch IK.. remember Parvez Ilahi's bakwas on TV in April this year about IK? He was the reason, two allies parted ways.. because they were not sure if PMLQ will remain with PTI.. so they brokered a deal immediately and jumped the boat.

I don't trust Elahi after that one interview..

The good thing is PTI won't be relying on Q anymore, it's IK vs rest.

No, Bengalis got actual Pakistan by freeing themselves from neutrals slavery
Remember also

986C203E-6836-4C09-88DF-AD82D598FB15.jpeg

Murdered by establishment .

Back
Top Bottom