What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

Ha ha ha ha.Totally lost the argument.Understood jf-17 stands no chance against mig-29k,started ranting....The quality of our pilots.Ask air forces exercising with our pilots.I understand your frustration at the impotency of jf-17 in this scenario.:rofl::coffee:

Instead of making ignorant statements go see the JF info thread and get enlightened... just like in case of indian vs Pak arty and indian armour thread where your and ur frnd keshavs claims were debunked.

abey tera blood pressure high horha hai, bhai thanda hoja ye PDF hai koi real war nhi horhi, angry bird kyun bana betha hai :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

he he he sirji hum itni jaldi blood pressure nahi barate aap hame samjhe hi nahi :azn:

lolzzz the thread was about the JF17 and its super duper CM-400AKG ASM and i asked how will it come near say 150 miles of Indian CBG to fire it as it had to avade indian ground based and air based assets which keep an eye on all the pakistani air plains and will alert indian CBG among other assets and how will there devine JF17 will avade indian MIG 29K's , Sukois , ASEA Radars , multi Layered SAM coverege to get its job done and pakistanies in order to scuttle the thread and troll are bringing eheasive manouvers , angry Birds and what not :rofl:

Instead of making ignorant statements go see the JF info thread and get enlightened... just like in case of indian vs Pak arty and indian armour thread where your and ur frnd keshavs claims were debunked.

No claims were debunked,some were corrected others remain.
Tell me about the mig-29k and jf-17 comparison,which is an ignorant statement..i am asking u this question directly..answer point by point which is false claim?Otherwise don't bother to enlighten me,enlighten urself.
Again i'm asking u which were ignorant statements?

No claims were debunked,some were corrected others remain.

Which ones remained? :lol:
Tell me about the mig-29k and jf-17 comparison,which is an ignorant statement..i am asking u this question directly..answer point by point which is false claim?Otherwise don't bother to enlighten me,enlighten urself.
Again i'm asking u which were ignorant statements?

Dude ur source is from "wikipedia"... nough said.

@WebMaster Need your help........ otherwise Indians gonna Nuke Pakistan on PDF

@Imran Khan @Aeraunate

@gambit need your help. whats your views on the topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster Need your help........ otherwise Indians gonna Nuke Pakistan on PDF

@Imran Khan @Aeraunate

@gambit need your help. whats your views on the topic?

so now after when pakistanies dont have any thing to answer by facts about there devine JF17 and its ultimate wepon the super duper, mighty, unstopable CM-400AKG and how it will sink Indian CGB after avading Indian ground based & airiel radars , MIG 29Ks , Multi layered SAMS ...they are now asking webbiies help to close the thread good ...so it means pakistanies have given up :yahoo::nana::victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope sources from all over the net.
Just tell me which one is wrong since ur so knowledgable.Eh?Why avoiding the question?

First coz the thread is about CM-400AKG missile and not JF-17... and im fed up of these stupid claims... second coz anybody can search the JF thread and correct himself.

First coz the thread is about CM-400AKG missile and not JF-17... and im fed up of these stupid claims... second coz anybody can search the JF thread and correct himself.

Nope don't run away because CM-400AKG is supposed to be used from jf-17,so its perfectly viable topic.How are u going to get close to a carrier at far out at sea without a launching platform?
There is nothing to correct all data i gave are correct,u can't accept that jf-17 is no match for mig-29k.

Back
Top Bottom