What's new

Club football discussions

Yes but while Madrid players were punished for their aggression, Barca players were not punished for their diving ... Clear double
standards every year in Champions league ... Chelsea, Inter, Arsenal, Madrid ... and people question Madrid's first five champions league trophies ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Barcelona are our eternal enemies but i supported them when Ronaldinho & Deco were playing ... They played great with no theatrics and i didn't envy them even though they were winning everything and we were winning nothing but ever since Guardilo took over, i simply hate them and it has nothing to do with them winning everything .... They are a disgrace and what makes it worse is dealing with bandwagon barca fans who don't even know names of most of their players, who think barca has forever been winning everything ... pathetic ... disgusting ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, that a win for Liverpool!

Liverpool beats Arsenal by 2 goals to nil.
a lovely team goal finished by Suarez to finish off the game after an own goal made it 1 - 0.

with Fabregas gone, Nasri about to step out, Koscielny injured today, Two men sent off in two games, an own goal! what else can go wrong with a team!!

really happy from Liverpool!!!
n_liverpool_fc_supporters-1110633.jpg

What a fuc*** great start to the season for arseal eh??,,,

The liverpool guy was offside though for the first goal, call me a whiner if you want. A sh**load of injuries in the third game of the season.!!!!,,,Sorry for the language, i am just so pis*** off at the red card, before that red, we were in control, Vermaelen had Caroll in his pocket, Frimpong was doing well, Nasri was decent. Except Szczesny and Vermaelen, and maybe Nasri, no body deserves a mention really. Sheer unluck for Arsenal. Wenger needs to buy a defender , playmaker and a fullback as backup ASAP!!!.

What stinking luck!!!

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

WTF happened to Koscielny??,,,the man could barely walk straight!!

I can't even imagine Arsenal fans frustration ... What the hell is Wenger really doing????????? There are still 10 days and Arsenal fans should make their frustration heard coz clearly ur professor has completely lost it ... If im not wrong, Arsenal stadium tickets are the most expensive in EPL and what are they paying it for ... to watch some teenagers train ??? Udinese will not be a walkover in their own stadium and if Arsenal fail to even qualify for champions league and Nasri leaves as well than you can only guess the confidence blow it will have on the remaining players ... season will be over before it even begins .....

Cesc fabregas is now a barca player. Jersey number 4 :yahoo:

293353_1477240627455_1726940623_691727_5836100_n.jpg

Dang it! I'm Real Madrid fan, this is not good!:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Really pisses me off the whole of the Barca bench comes into the field. We saw that against Arsenal last year, they manhandled Van Persie and Nasri, busquets and valdes grabbed them by their throats, and the ref and UEFA conveniently got blind at that moment. It was a bad challenge by marcelo, the ref gave a straight red, WTF was the need for the whole of the bench and staff to come there??,,,these farces have lost their respect in my eyes. Totally unprofessional in their conduct, they fall down at the slightest touch, and dive alot. Football might be beautiful, but their conduct is a disgrace to Football.

It was all set up for Barca to win the UEFA Champions Cup! Barca received all the favorable referee calls.

What a fuc*** great start to the season for arseal eh??,,,

The liverpool guy was offside though for the first goal, call me a whiner if you want. A sh**load of injuries in the third game of the season.!!!!,,,Sorry for the language, i am just so pis*** off at the red card, before that red, we were in control, Vermaelen had Caroll in his pocket, Frimpong was doing well, Nasri was decent. Except Szczesny and Vermaelen, and maybe Nasri, no body deserves a mention really. Sheer unluck for Arsenal. Wenger needs to buy a defender , playmaker and a fullback as backup ASAP!!!.

What stinking luck!!!

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

WTF happened to Koscielny??,,,the man could barely walk straight!!

he he, what ever one say, its 3 valuable points for Liverpool.
moreover, the off-side contrversy was not for first goal, it was an own goal and all liverpool players were on side when ball was played. it was in scond goal move when suraez was initially off-side but still came on side before the ball was finally played to him for a goal!!

anyways, i feel for Arsenal, they have got, as the commentator said, a whole catalog of problems at start of this season!!

regards!

I admit that Madrid has some dirty players like Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos and Di maria dives, CR7 not so much any more but God, these Barca players are way too arrogant, classless and bunch of cry babies .... Football was always physical game ... The other team does not come there to watch you play side ways tikki takka passing .... The thing i hate most is when all Barca players surround referee as soon as one of their player goes to ground at slightest of touch ...

Marcelo tackle was bad but it all started because Barca whole bench was off in a second to waste the remaining extra time and rub some salt on Madrid's wounds ... and guess who was first on the scene ... that *&^%$#@ pinto ... God, i hate him ... We see much worse tackles all the time but just because it was on a barca player and that too fabregas, obviously whole catalan have to make a meal of it just to show that they really do care for their new son ...

I wouldn't be surprised if Villa did insulted Islam or said something personal to Ozil ... Ozil wouldnt be so raged with just a touch on the face .... These catalans are one hell of a racist people ...

Thats a lie,Villa never insulted Islam.It was regular fight between Ozil and Villa.

And tackling is one thing but delibrately injuring is much worse.Mourinho tries to do it everytime against Barca and thats why Barca try to over-react lest someone loses a career because of a bad tackle.

Hey how come this thread has reached 4 pages without me being involved in it. Brother Zizou, glad to have a fellow Madridista here...

Thats a lie,Villa never insulted Islam.It was regular fight between Ozil and Villa.

And tackling is one thing but delibrately injuring is much worse.Mourinho tries to do it everytime against Barca and thats why Barca try to over-react lest someone loses a career because of a bad tackle.

Dude how do Barca expect people to play against them? Just stay back and allow them to have the possession to play their Tiki-Taka? Football is a contact sport and you cannot do multiple backrolls lying on the ground holding your face if touched on the chest. I did a full thread on the first leg of the UCL semi final tie illustrated with images on how disgraceful barca players were during the match.
Yes we got beaten last year however in both legs of Supercopa this year we were at par with Barca. The first leg they drew curtesy a Villa fluke and a Messi lucky richochet while we wasted glorious opportunities to take the tie away from them. The 2nd leg would always have been nearly impossible to win with Barca playing with 14 on the pitch (Including 1 Referee and 2 linesmen) and yet if you take Messi out of the match Barca did nothing and it could so easily have been 3-3 had we taken our chaces. I expect much tighter classicos this time around and feel that Mourinho will come good on his promise of better results in the 2nd season.

arsenal has lost too many quality players and has not been able to get replacements for them. its going to be tough going for the gunners - i see then finishing 4th or 5th this year, unless they sign a few a 'big names'. they have the cash and they should spend it.

Arsenal are paying for depending too much on their youth players growing up and not leaving but what happened with the Man Utd team of mid 1990's doesn't happen very often. Not winning anything for the last five years hasn't helped either and now the youth players Arsene was so proud of are leaving one by one and with the huge debt they are in because of the new stadium they cannot afford to buy either.

Hey how come this thread has reached 4 pages without me being involved in it. Brother Zizou, glad to have a fellow Madridista here...

Dude how do Barca expect people to play against them? Just stay back and allow them to have the possession to play their Tiki-Taka? Football is a contact sport and you cannot do multiple backrolls lying on the ground holding your face if touched on the chest. I did a full thread on the first leg of the UCL semi final tie illustrated with images on how disgraceful barca players were during the match.
Yes we got beaten last year however in both legs of Supercopa this year we were at par with Barca. The first leg they drew curtesy a Villa fluke and a Messi lucky richochet while we wasted glorious opportunities to take the tie away from them. The 2nd leg would always have been nearly impossible to win with Barca playing with 14 on the pitch (Including 1 Referee and 2 linesmen) and yet if you take Messi out of the match Barca did nothing and it could so easily have been 3-3 had we taken our chaces. I expect much tighter classicos this time around and feel that Mourinho will come good on his promise of better results in the 2nd season.

we play many teams,we almost travel to Russia every year for champions league,we have played against Danish teams which are much more tough tackling and harder on the contact than any team in the world.

But why is it that the issues crop up only when we play Mourinho's teams?This issue didn't come up against Del Bosque/Juande Ramos/Capello/Schuster/Pellegrini?

why is there always a problem when it comes to teams coached by Mourinho?Because he delibrately asks his players to cross a line and try to injure Barcelona's players and that is why there is a problem.

There are people like Busquets and Alves who go down a little more than they should be but there are divers in Real Madrid too.

And the kind of tackles,i have seen from Alonso,Khedira,Pepe,Ramos and Marcelo,they deserve to be sent off in every game.

I play CB too myself and i know what is a tough tackle and what is a injury intentioned tackle and there is a clear line and every football players knows not to cross it.

This freedom that Mourinho gave your team is an old tactic of his which he tried to injure Messi with Del Horno.

I dont like the dives but if it means we can save our player's career,i am all for it.

Being a Real Madrid fan,it is funny you complain about refreeing having been the nephew of the establishment for all the time and is still a much favoured club of the capital region.

Villa Fluke?How come Cristiano/Higuain/Di Maria never have flukes?Perhaps they should shoot more.I wish i can fluke that easily,perhaps that Zidane's volley in 2002 was also a fluke?Many of Raul's winners in tight situations were also flukes?Roberto Carlos' FKs definitely shud be flukes.

Messi didn't have a richochet,he has scored too many goals against you and too many great goals against everyone and this time he got half a chance and he beat both Khedira and Pepe and also Casillas who had all the time to make a judgement and save it.

The thing is this time you played well but Barca is still not fit enough and in pre season whereas you guys are much better off having had a full preseason.Let us see what happens this season.

But one thing,this Supercopa has fired up the tempo of our team and even if they had been lazy before,they are going to be crazy motivated now.

what decisions in the 2nd leg did u find against you?I dont remember any?

we play many teams,we almost travel to Russia every year for champions league,we have played against Danish teams which are much more tough tackling and harder on the contact than any team in the world.

But why is it that the issues crop up only when we play Mourinho's teams?This issue didn't come up against Del Bosque/Juande Ramos/Capello/Schuster/Pellegrini?

why is there always a problem when it comes to teams coached by Mourinho?Because he delibrately asks his players to cross a line and try to injure Barcelona's players and that is why there is a problem.

There are people like Busquets and Alves who go down a little more than they should be but there are divers in Real Madrid too.

And the kind of tackles,i have seen from Alonso,Khedira,Pepe,Ramos and Marcelo,they deserve to be sent off in every game.

I play CB too myself and i know what is a tough tackle and what is a injury intentioned tackle and there is a clear line and every football players knows not to cross it.

This freedom that Mourinho gave your team is an old tactic of his which he tried to injure Messi with Del Horno.

I dont like the dives but if it means we can save our player's career,i am all for it.

Being a Real Madrid fan,it is funny you complain about refreeing having been the nephew of the establishment for all the time and is still a much favoured club of the capital region.

Villa Fluke?How come Cristiano/Higuain/Di Maria never have flukes?Perhaps they should shoot more.I wish i can fluke that easily,perhaps that Zidane's volley in 2002 was also a fluke?Many of Raul's winners in tight situations were also flukes?Roberto Carlos' FKs definitely shud be flukes.

Messi didn't have a richochet,he has scored too many goals against you and too many great goals against everyone and this time he got half a chance and he beat both Khedira and Pepe and also Casillas who had all the time to make a judgement and save it.

The thing is this time you played well but Barca is still not fit enough and in pre season whereas you guys are much better off having had a full preseason.Let us see what happens this season.

But one thing,this Supercopa has fired up the tempo of our team and even if they had been lazy before,they are going to be crazy motivated now.

what decisions in the 2nd leg did u find against you?I dont remember any?

If Mourinho has given freedom to his players for aggression than most certainly Pep has instructed his players to dive, make a meal of slightest of touch and surround referee to convince his decision ...

This issue comes up every time with Mourinho because everyone from your president, players, press and fans are so obsessed with Mourinho that a lot of unnecessary tension is created even before the match starts and Mourinho is obviously not someone who will shy away from controversies ... Mourinho became your enemy number one when he shattered your dream of lifting champions league trophy in Bernabeau ...

I have watched almost every match of Madrid for last 13 years and i will admit that the way some Madrid players are having a go at some of Barca players is not something one can associate with Madrid but quite honestly after seeing their theatrics for last 3 years, if i was on field i would make sure that if i am to get red card any way, at least i kick the crap out of that @#$%^% ... The only player in current Madrid side who always plays like this is Pepe and it has nothing to do with Mourinho in fact he is much less aggressive under Mourinho ...

After first leg, many starting 11 were missing ... and when u have starting 11 except Puyol than you were not fit enough ... Yes, Madrid were in better physical condition but even less fit barca would have thrash fully fit Madrid this time last year ... Fact is Madrid has improved a lot and Mourinho did tactically outclassed Pep in both legs ... Barcelona has just one way of playing and Mourinho seems to have found a way to counter it whereas Madrid is much more versatile and dynamic and can play in several ways ... The only thing saving Barca is exception talent of Messi and he is the only difference ... Without Messi, Madrid will beat Barca 7 out of 10 times ....

Barca will be better in December but mark my words, when Sahin is back ... With a midfield of Sahin, Alonso, Coentrao behind Ozil, Benzema and CR7, world will see relentless and breathless football never seen before ... We will take entertainment to whole new level .... just wait and see

Back
Top Bottom