What's new

Club football discussions

backstabber fabregas, after all he did, this is how he goes, tried to engineer a move, on a low fee, what a rip off, now enger needs to buy some replacement ASAP, and not jadson or martin, a established guy.

Arsenal is selling Nasre too

A barnstorming 30-minute debut ( 2 goal, 1 assist) from Sergio Aguero propelled Manchester City to a convincing victory over Swansea City and laid down a marker for all Premier League title challengers this season.

300140_2084949676569_1029940410_31984898_1780071_n.jpg

Do not miss 2nd leg of Super cup Barcelona vs Real Madrid Tonight (22:00 BST)

madrid-v-barca.jpg

Go Barca Go. With Fabregas its better than ever... :D he had to return to his real team eventually. ;)

what a match! Barca 3 - 2 Real

Messi - 2 goal and one superb assist

liverpool is my fav club.

Miss maldini in AC milan

Great!
i am a big supporter and fan of Liverpool. i simply that club!
have one of the richest history!

the last season was a disappointment but the chances this season are very bright with new signings!

by the way, anyone playing Fantasy Football League??
i am thee for last four season and love the game!
regards!

Madridista inside out ....

Fv8 Players ... Ronaldo (Brazilian), Zidane, Ozil

what a match! Barca 3 - 2 Real

Messi - 2 goal and one superb assist

The last incident ruined a brilliant clasico tie ... Messi was the difference although i must say that Madrid were a bit unlucky especially in first leg ... They played great nevertheless ... No easy feet pegging the widely proclaimed best team in history in their own half for 180 mins .... They need to stop this over aggression nonsense though ... Madrid can definitely beat Barca by just playing football ..... Madrid will play some breathless football this season when Sahin is back and hopefully Neymar in winter ..

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Great!
i am a big supporter and fan of Liverpool. i simply that club!
have one of the richest history!

the last season was a disappointment but the chances this season are very bright with new signings!

by the way, anyone playing Fantasy Football League??
i am thee for last four season and love the game!
regards!

Where are you playing it? .. would love to try

Any Arsenal fans on the forum?????

Its a shame Fabregas has gone. We should buy Cahill from Bolton as i've got no faith in koscielny at the moment. Also need to buy Mata as well. Theres no way we're winning the league this year but i'm sure we can scrape it into the CL (as we always do) :)

Up gunners!!!

Did David Villa insult Mesut Ozil's Islam religion at Super Cup brawl?

According to [Football.Fr] Real Madrid player Mesut Ozil was quoted, “I did this because I was defending my religion because David VillaDavid Villa insulted Islam.” refering to his actions against Villa at the closing minutes brawl at the Super Cup.

It appeared in TV video clips that David Villa hit Mesut Ozil first and the German international retaliated. The brawl was the reaction when Cesc Fabregas was tackled helplessly by Marcelo right at the closing minutes of the game as both bench emptied. Watch brawl video, go here

But Villa making offensive comments towards Islam isn't likely since his teammates Abidal, Keita and Afellay who are muslims and they play on the same team Barcelona.

Mesut Ozil and David Villa were slapped with red cards in an altercation between the two during the closing stages of last night’s Spanish Supercup between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Barcelona went on to win the Spanish Super Cup 3-2 riding the heroics of Lionel Messi two goals.

Villa and Ozil action is subject to either one-game or three-game ban from Supercopa. The league will serve any suspensions handed most likely a year from now. If Villa made such unnecessary comment, it is unfortunate for the sports in general like football/soccer which is enjoyed by people worldwide regardless of race or religion.

86097505-david-villa.jpg

Did David Villa insulted Mesut Ozil's Islam religion at Super Cup brawl?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Where are you playing it? .. would love to try

i also want to play

Any Arsenal fans on the forum?????

Its a shame Fabregas has gone. We should buy Cahill from Bolton as i've got no faith in koscielny at the moment. Also need to buy Mata as well. Theres no way we're winning the league this year but i'm sure we can scrape it into the CL (as we always do) :)

Up gunners!!!

A die hard arsenal fan here. IMO wenger has gone mad. We need a replacement for Fabregas ASAP, playmaker should be our top priority ATM. If Nasri goes, a winger can also be added. You cant expect Ryo and Ox to play like Nasris!!!. Mata can be a viable option for this slot. We have the money, so why not. But i dont think we need a CB as desperately as a full back. Gibbs injured, Djourou injured, and we play Jenkinson at RB!!,,,WTF!!!. Full back, Mata, and Playmaker will do it for me. And wenger, please play a 442 against liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom