What's new

Closest allies: Joint defence declaration of India and USA

Looking at the direction in which the indian US stooge govt is taking India ,I expect a war and loss of North eastern territories of India. If we are unlucky and the war escalates ,then India will lose half of its population in the Chinese nuclear and biological attack.

Yawn.....such a bore.....was India an American stooge, when the 1962 war happened? There is room for all sort of apologists in India, to allow them a veto would be ridiculous.

Pakistanis on PDF said imran khan will win.... We all know what happened. Now same people saying russia got backstabbed by india.... Yet russia sharing most highest level of technology with india. FGFA is one of them. I think PDF should go for hunger strike and beg russia to appose india.... India too much clever for china and pakistan. both russia and america favor india over china-pak. Why blame india than? Hurry.... Do hunger strike. Do something to stop usa-rus getting close to india.

Pakistanis on PDF said imran khan will win.... We all know what happened. Now same people saying russia got backstabbed by india.... Yet russia sharing most highest level of technology with india. FGFA is one of them. I think PDF should go for hunger strike and beg russia to appose india.... India too much clever for china and pakistan. both russia and america favor india over china-pak. Why blame india than? Hurry.... Do hunger strike. Do something to stop usa-rus getting close to india.

What a stupic comment...India too clever for China-Pak :hitwall:

Are you still in High School..Sonny? parents never taught you modesty?

Yawn.....such a bore.....was India an American stooge, when the 1962 war happened? There is room for all sort of apologists in India, to allow them a veto would be ridiculous.

India was playing both sides,then ... You can see the results of 1962.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-9.html#ixzz2gFmYJcPe

Whatever major advanced transfer deals were signed were before India changed sides .

OMG ...there is geopolitics behind Oil ? .....damn....I dint know that. Thank you for opening our eyes.

Building Oil pipelines to service immediate neighbor with the worlds largest population and second largest economy is truly amazing stratetic cooperation ..........not cost effective way to sell oii.

One has to bow to your superior knowledge.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-8.html#ixzz2gFnYoOqi

Yes..A person like you who does not have knowledge of upstream operations and the level of intergovt politics in it. An oil pipeline is dedicated supply(which gives bargaining power to buyer) ,while an expanded capacity oil terminal in Vladivostok which could diversify supply to Japan,china,Korea and North America .Why is Rosneft giving discounts for selling the same oil to China via pipeline which it could sell using Brent marker in international market with virtually no discount ? Rosneft only gives discounts when Russian govt pressuries it. Like how Gunvor was given considerable discounts by Rosneft on orders of Russian govt. ...

If you have no knowledge about oil geopolitics ,I suggest you do not talk about it.

India was playing both sides,then ... You can see the results of 1962.

Whatever major advanced transfer deals were signed were before India changed sides .

Yes..A person like you who does not have knowledge of upstream operations and the level of intergovt politics in it. An oil pipeline is dedicated supply(which gives bargaining power to buyer) ,while an expanded capacity oil terminal in Vladivostok which could diversify supply to Japan,china,Korea and North America .Why is Rosneft giving discounts for selling the same oil to China via pipeline which it could sell using Brent marker in international market with virtually no discount ? Rosneft only gives discounts when Russian govt pressuries it. Like how Gunvor was given considerable discounts by Rosneft on orders of Russian govt. ...

If you have no knowledge about oil geopolitics ,I suggest you do not talk about it.

How do you think it will all unfold. The drama is coming alive before our own eyes -

1. Massive noise about Chinese intrusions, and with the press going overboard with Zingoism

2. India going all out for Aircraft Carriers with US tech help

I feel MMS will sign a couple of heavy def deals with US befor 2014. Might also get us embroiled with some defense pact.

But then this is payoff time. You are not put in charge of a country for 10 years just for nothing. MMS has already failed on nuclear front, so now US demands payment on Arms and defense coop front.

How do you think it will all unfold. The drama is coming alive before our own eyes -

1. Massive noise about Chinese intrusions, and with the press going overboard with Zingoism

2. India going all out for Aircraft Carriers with US tech help

I feel MMS will sign a couple of heavy def deals with US befor 2014. Might also get us embroiled with some defense pact.

But then this is payoff time. You are not put in charge of a country for 10 years just for nothing. MMS has already failed on nuclear front, so now US demands payment on Arms and defense coop front.

I hope he does not embroil us in some defense pact or more deals.Already indian economy is having troubles and I do not want more expenditures on conventional weaponry. If India wishes to counter China the best option is focusing of WMD particularly of Nuclear and biological type.

I hope he does not embroil us in some defense pact or more deals.Already indian economy is having troubles and I do not want more expenditures on conventional weaponry. If India wishes to counter China the best option is focusing of WMD particularly of Nuclear and biological type.

Well! US will make sure that India's Nukes are kept in check so that it can keep selling conventional stuff. I don't see any resumption of testing anytime soon.

Bio is the way to go I suppose. In secret of course, but with well timed news leaks which India should deny vehemently.

:lol: ..... you are truly an idiot.

I am posting a few picture for you. Let me see how much you can understand and conclude from them.

oil.gas.lines.gif

caspian%20pipeline.jpg

The cost of building the pipeline from Russia to China was 25 billion $ which itself was financed by China by providing 'advance' payment for potential oil sale. The Pipeline was of course Built by Russia using chinese money. :P

Russia has now bagged a deal to selling 270$ BILLION worth of oil to China.

Now in case you still haven't figured out the 1st picture.....its an image of pipeline being laid to service Japan and Korea.

:lol: ..... you are truly an idiot.

I am posting a few picture for you. Let me see how much you can understand and conclude from them.

oil.gas.lines.gif

caspian%20pipeline.jpg

The cost of building the pipeline from Russia to China was 25 billion $ which itself was financed by China by providing 'advance' payment for potential oil sale. The Pipeline was of course Built by Russia using chinese money. :P

Russia has now bagged a deal to selling 270$ BILLION worth of oil to China.

Now in case you still haven't figured out the 1st picture.....its an image of pipeline being laid to service Japan and Korea.
Who are you

Did you just google and paste it. Have you worked in an upstream oil company or a NOC ? Second your diagram is old and is in reference to the gas pipeline whose extension is proposed to Korea. Did you see the diagram correctly retard?

Plus the diagram is old ,retard.

Here's the new one :
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01750/espo-pipe-map_1750117c.jpg

Get your facts straight ,atleast. People like you even don't know the operational parameters and the magnitude of differences of difference b/w an oil pipeline and a gas pipeline and cite the diagram of Kovkyta gas pipeline as an oil pipeline. Do you even know how oil differentials are calculated by Platts or Argus? Noob... Yet amateurs like you tell those who have been in this line of oil risk analysis and hedging for 5 years as idiots. Its a real joke.

Not a wonder you make blunder of calling a gas pipeline an oil pipeline .

Well! US will make sure that India's Nukes are kept in check so that it can keep selling conventional stuff. I don't see any resumption of testing anytime soon.

Bio is the way to go I suppose. In secret of course, but with well timed news leaks which India should deny vehemently.

Biological seems to be the way.But looking at how corporate emails are connected to Microsoft outlook or google apps,giving biological weapons research to private sub contractor would be dangerous as NSA will get immediate information.Corporates are lobbying to push privatizing weapons production in India also.Not a good trend I must say.

Who are you

Did you just google and paste it. Have you worked in an upstream oil company or a NOC ? Second your diagram is old and is in reference to the gas pipeline whose extension is proposed to Korea. Did you see the diagram correctly retard?

Plus the diagram is old ,retard.

Here's the new one :
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01750/espo-pipe-map_1750117c.jpg

Get your facts straight ,atleast. People like you even don't know the operational parameters and the magnitude of differences of difference b/w an oil pipeline and a gas pipeline and cite the diagram of Kovkyta gas pipeline as an oil pipeline. Do you even know how oil differentials are calculated by Platts or Argus? Noob... Yet amateurs like you tell those who have been in this line of oil risk analysis and hedging for 5 years as idiots. Its a real joke.

Not a wonder you make blunder of calling a gas pipeline an oil pipeline .

LOL.....I have proved that Russia still plans to supply to Korea and Japan, your delusions notwithstanding. Rosneft signs a 270 billion $ deal and you wonder why they gave a 1.5$ discount :lol:

How is "operational parameters and magnitude of differences between oil and gas pipeline" relevant to this discussion ? :cheesy:....clutching at straws ?

The image clearly labels "OIL" pipelines and "GAS" pipelines ........ so much for your straw-man defense. :lol:

Again, How is knowledge of calculating oil differentials by Platts or Argus relevant to the discussion ? :cheesy:.......... is this a new straw man argument ? :azn:

I have proved Russia China has a seller buyer relationship which was the real topic here :P ...... or do you want to bring in more strawman arguments ??

There are too many false flaggers in this thread.

Biological seems to be the way.But looking at how corporate emails are connected to Microsoft outlook or google apps,giving biological weapons research to private sub contractor would be dangerous as NSA will get immediate information.Corporates are lobbying to push privatizing weapons production in India also.Not a good trend I must say.

DRDA has not really covered itself with glory...what with missed deadlines and shoddy quality..

Of course it must be said that R&D funds are abysmally low.

What problems do you perceive with private involvement ?

LOL.....I have proved that Russia still plans to supply to Korea and Japan, your delusions notwithstanding. Rosneft signs a 270 billion $ deal and you wonder why they gave a 1.5$ discount :lol:

How is "operational parameters and magnitude of differences between oil and gas pipeline" relevant to this discussion ? :cheesy:....clutching at straws ?

The image clearly labels "OIL" pipelines and "GAS" pipelines ........ so much for your straw-man defense. :lol:

Again, How is knowledge of calculating oil differentials by Platts or Argus relevant to the discussion ? :cheesy:.......... is this a new straw man argument ? :azn:

I have proved Russia China has a seller buyer relationship which was the real topic here :P ...... or do you want to bring in more strawman arguments ??
You proved nothing .If you cannot differentiate b/w an oil or a gas pipeline it speaks volumes.

The image clearly labels "OIL" pipelines and "GAS" pipelines ........ so much for your straw-man defense

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-9.html#ixzz2gGUskaHn

Did you see the your diagram ...Because the oil pipeline is going to Vladivostok ,while the gas pipeline is going to china,Korea ,clearly which you cannot see . And the 1.5$ discount is due to the grumblings of minority shareholders like Navalny who were grumbling about how Rosneft is giving china a discount of 3 dollars $ per barrel . Second the another discount is in the marker value calculation of ESPO itself .ESPO despite being of better quality compared to Urals sells at a another 1.5-2 $ discount compared to Urals and compared to Brent Gulfllicks or Oseberg despite having better distillate yields.

In 2009-10 ,the discount was larger too,but due to the grumblings of minority shareholders ,Rosneft was forced to reduce.But Igor Sechin is taking steps to make sure that minority shareholders have reduced influence like the actions in the recent merger of TNK-BP -Rosneft and his actions towards minority shareholders proved .

And 270 billion $ deal is more than buyer -seller business. Its massive and more of a lockin type relationship.

Again, How is knowledge of calculating oil differentials by Platts or Argus relevant to the discussion ? :cheesy:.......... is this a new straw man argument ?

Again if you had knowledge you would have understood why I discussed .Because thats where the potential for discounts arise .In differential calculations and the weights used.

I have proved Russia China has a seller buyer relationship which was the real topic here

You proved that you can only copy paste from Google and not analyse your diagram and realize the difference b/w oil pipeline or a gas pipeline. Anyways Russia and China continue to move closer and closer.SCO type platforms enable it much faster.Thats clear from the developments.

DRDA has not really covered itself with glory...what with missed deadlines and shoddy quality..

Of course it must be said that R&D funds are abysmally low.

What problems do you perceive with private involvement ?

Problems with private vendors is who . What are their relations with US elite.What kinds of communications they use?Do they cut corners?

All major strategic WMD weaponry should be produced by govt not private biotech vendors.If CIA decided to give the right bribes ,they will obtain the virus created or its DNA sequences.Instead of DRDO ,a separate bureau must be created whose control is under military and not politicans.

You proved nothing .If you cannot differentiate b/w an oil or a gas pipeline it speaks volumes.

ya right :angel:

Did you see the your diagram ...Because the oil pipeline is going to Vladivostok ,while the gas pipeline is going to Korea ,clearly which you cannot see . And the 1.5$ discount is due to the grumblings of minority shareholders like Navalny who were grumbling about how Rosneft is giving china a discount of 3 dollars $ per barrel . Second the another discount is in the marker value calculation of ESPO itself .ESPO despite being of better quality compared to Urals sells at a another 1.5-2 $ discount compared to Urals and compared to Brent Gulfllicks or Oseberg despite having better distillate yields.

Are you seriously asking me if I saw my own image which I posted ? :cheesy:

All rambling about Rosneft is irrelevant but for the fact that the Chinese funded the Russians to build the pipeline and gave a commitment for 270$ billion purchase and only still ended up with 1.5 $ discount on it :devil: ............. seems to me that Russia had China by the balls all along. Is this your idea of a partnership ? :lol:

In 2009-10 ,the discount was larger too,but due to the grumblings of minority shareholders ,Rosneft was forced to reduce.But Igor Sechin is taking steps to make sure that minority shareholders have reduced influence like the actions in the recent merger of TNK-BP -Rosneft and his actions towards minority shareholders proved .

And 270 billion $ deal is more than buyer -seller business. Its massive and more of a lockin type relationship.

Again if you had knowledge you would have understood why I discussed .Because thats where the potential for discounts arise .In differential calculations and the weights used.

You proved that you can only copy paste from Google and not analyse your diagram and realize the difference b/w oil pipeline or a gas pipeline. Anyways Russia and China continue to move closer and closer. SCO type platforms enable it much faster. Thats clear from the developments.

Except for your usual strawman about oil and gas pipeline it has been clearly proved that China needs Russia more than Russia needs China and its an unequal and uneasy partnership.

Its a pity that with Russia China moving so close, Russia is still refusing to sell Su 35 to china but sells technology for Nuclear submarines to India, lease one latest Nuclear submarine, along with an Aircraft Carrier :lol:

Back
Top Bottom