What's new

Cleric to UK Muslims: Don't import brides from India, Pak

. but from what i see is british pakistani that marry uasually divorce SOMETIMES ... but if they have a pakistani wife they dont instead they learn to live with each other .... just my 10 cents

Perhaps they know about their rights , thats how it creates tension btween them and their husbands who think they have to dictate their wives in every step of the life, and this will result into divorce.

Perhaps they know about their rights , thats how it creates tension btween them and their husbands who think they have to dictate their wives in every step of the life, and this will result into divorce.

yes boat britis paksitani and paksitani women know tere rights ... its preety obvious that when you go to a western country everyone as rights ... and as for dictateing your wife that just sad man pakistani men gotta know that they ghotta be liberal wit there wife they cant tell them what to do

dafa ker yaar :lol: aik hi post ke do answer:azn:

by the way i hate faimly system and living with someone:P. i love freedom;)

aaaahahahahah LOL! yes but trust me when you know that she is the one your freedome wont matter anymore :cheesy:

This is a good suggestion from the Cleric

I was always against importing Muslim brides from our subcontinent. I mean 1,2 or 5 were ok but here we have a tradition that all grooms (80%+) has to go back to their Father's native country and get married there regardless of the fact if they can compromise, they way of thinking is similar or just 180 degrees reverse.

I have seen not one but many cases where the groom left their Pakistani/Indian wives on the mercy of the Allah/government and they are busy in taking care of their small childrens thus becoming the only hope of their lives. Even those british girls who are not married by another british citizen who was born and brought up in the same country usually sent back home to get married with a Desi guy who most of the times cannot match her wive's lifestyle.

I am always in a great favour of marrying with those who you think is perfect rather than keeping only cultural backgrounds in mind.

aaaahahahahah LOL! yes but trust me when you know that she is the one your freedome wont matter anymore :cheesy:

dil ko khush rakhny ko ghalib ye khayal acha hai :cheers: let me enjoy my life :chilli: i am more happy then a marred man like shekh rasheed:rofl:

dil ko khush rakhny ko ghalib ye khayal acha hai :cheers: let me enjoy my life :chilli: i am more happy then a marred man like shekh rasheed:rofl:

lol very true but have a good life.. remember when u see the one u want to be wit tell me;):yahoo:

i bet that the cleric also has a imported subcontinental bride... bbcd's there dont like to marry each other.. gher ka bhedi lanka dhaye
Y go for the refurbished item when you can hv brand new.

Back
Top Bottom