What's new

Clean chit to Modi in Guj riot cases: sources

prism.. it's meant in a humourous way. no harm intended. (see mr greens)..

It sure is, what else expect can we expect from 'political jokers'?

And what is even more laughable is some people expect to come to justice on the basis of YouTube videos.

I don't question the Supreme Court, and if you do then you must have substantial evidence to counter its decision, otherwise, you are just another blabbermouth who can be conveniently ignored.
Its a myth that judiciary is free of political influence in india.Biggest proof of it is emergency and bhopal case, shah bano case now Gujarat case.biggest proof of judiciary is corrupt in india is that not even a single riot case has been served justice by judiciary since independence.

Par kya karien tum jaise sawan ke andhe ko har kuch hara- hara dikhta hai.(“One who goes blind in spring, sees only greenery all around.”)

you guys are blind like the kaurav mahasabha of mahabharat which allowed draupadi's molestation in front of their eyes and pretended as if nothing happening.

Shame on you. :angry:

India is engaged in a systematic erasure of Islamic identity and Muslim comminity and this verdict along with Babri Mosque is the link in same chain. We across the border are not surprised at all. Fifity years down the line another Jinnah and Iqbal will be born in India. Meantime we can salute to our green flag and thanks our Baba e Qom.

If we are to take ur statement at face value (though i or any other Indian would never support such a thing realistically) after 30 to 40 yrs itself there would be no Jinnah or Iqbal left to be born. Seriously what do u think when u post such ridiculous statements?? :angry:

Understand here in India every religion is given same importance and just because of some loonies all Indians are not the same.

Its a myth that judiciary is free of political influence in india.Biggest proof of it is emergency and bhopal case, shah bano case now Gujarat case.biggest proof of judiciary is corrupt in india is that not even a single riot case has been served justice by judiciary since independence.

Par kya karien tum jaise sawan ke andhe ko har kuch hara- hara dikhta hai.(“One who goes blind in spring, sees only greenery all around.”)

you guys are blind like the kaurav mahasabha of mahabharat which allowed draupadi's molestation in front of their eyes and pretended as if nothing happening.

Denying the truth is indian contagious disease.

Quite easy to say sorry and regret hain na.

I never thought that a flag faker would be so knowledged in Indian history and mythology too :lol: if u are so ashamed of this country's people why don't u remove the flag of ours??

I never thought that a flag faker would be so knowledged in Indian history and mythology too :lol: if u are so ashamed of this country's people why don't u remove the flag of ours??
I dont hide truths like you people behind the flag or sweep them under the carpet.Jo sach hai woh sach hai.

No I don't think so. But for me to consider that a particular case has been influenced, I require substantial facts or strong suggestive evidence. I require to see overwhelming support for any revolt for the decision in the masses/media.

I don't think you ever understood the story and their characters.

Why don't you send this shame to the Gujurati populace, including its Muslims, to elect such "homicidal" again and again, and with such overwhelming majority. But I don't think they would even stop by to see what your blinded views are. They would give you a better reply.

If we are to take ur statement at face value (though i or any other Indian would never support such a thing realistically) after 30 to 40 yrs itself there would be no Jinnah or Iqbal left to be born. Seriously what do u think when u post such ridiculous statements?? :angry:

Understand here in India every religion is given same importance and just because of some loonies all Indians are not the same.

The so called Indian democracy and multi culture-ism is neither miracle nor magic..at best it is still far behind to catch up even when compared to brazil or mexico. The only reason India gets so much spot light is due to recent love affairs with western media. A fact that two bold minorities ie: Muslims and Christian remain very communistic and segregated from rest Indian majority regardless of how many Muslim of Christian ministers are appointed to lok subha and congress.

The so called Indian democracy and multi culture-ism is neither miracle nor magic..at best it is still far behind to catch up even when compared to brazil or mexico. The only reason India gets so much spot light is due to recent love affairs with western media. A fact that two bold minorities ie: Muslims and Christian remain very communistic and segregated from rest Indian majority regardless of how many Muslim of Christian ministers are appointed to lok subha and congress.

even our vice president is muslim and there are others too in loksabha or rajya sabha.
we already have got president who was muslim.is it possible in ur case????
so think twice b4 posting

I dont hide truths like you people behind the flag or sweep them under the carpet.Jo sach hai woh sach hai.

I have read quite number of posts of Ajtr, he is good indian, has power to see and show the both sides of coin.
Only difference you guys find, is that he is more concentrated on dark side.
But its okay, self criticism is good for betterment of society.

Wait a minute, why is everyone joining in bashing ajtr? There are many Indians disappointed in this verdict. Tell me something - the court may have dismissed the case for insufficient and inconclusive evidence, but does that cleanse your image of the man? He should have resigned on moral grounds, regardless of his innocence. Comparisons to the Congress and 1984 is of no use since they are no angels either.

@ Karthic Sri: Request you to edit your previous messages. There is nothing to celebrate here. Even if he was innocent, he has to take moral responsibility for what happened to the many Hindus and Muslims who died in the riots. Don't forget, people died and families were destroyed. He doesn't qualify to be called a good leader if he can't take care of his people.

Wait a minute, why is everyone joining in bashing ajtr? There are many Indians disappointed in this verdict. Tell me something - the court may have dismissed the case for insufficient and inconclusive evidence, but does that cleanse your image of the man? He should have resigned on moral grounds, regardless of his innocence. Comparisons to the Congress and 1984 is of no use since they are no angels either.

Resigning on moral grounds would have been a virtue in a very different India. In this present India, if you do such 'symbolic' gestures, you are in for serious political troubles. Let the decision of resigning on moral grounds remain a right with the person concerned.

Look at Gujarat, are you not happy to see its development? Make up your mind by looking at the complete picture, not just a single dimension.

Mr. Jafri was killed in the most heinous way and he died protecting, quite physically, Indians from rioters till his last breath. How unfortunate that his killer has been let off so easily.

How many videos exist on Youtube where violent criminals are admitting that Nardendra Modi gave them the green signal to kill Muslims - they too till this date have not been put behind bars so what will happen to Narendra Modi?

I'm confident Modi's desire to be PM will never see the light of day as India's voters cannot be this supportive of genocidal maniacs.

I think its a bit beyond you to question the judgements of our supreme court....

And if it is so, then Pakistani rhetoric of "we need more evidence" wrt the 26/11 trial is just a ploy to protect your proxy assests

....especially considering that your only basis of calling NM a killer is you tube videos which also exist dime a dozen in the case of Pakistan and its Govt involvement is support of terror...

I am no fan of NM, but I do have faith in my country's judiciary...and we have shown respect for your judiciary and its decisions as well

Resigning on moral grounds would have been a virtue in a very different India. In this present India, if you do such 'symbolic' gestures, you are in for serious political troubles. Let the decision of resigning on moral grounds remain a right with the person concerned.

Look at Gujarat, are you not happy to see its development? Make up your mind by looking at the complete picture, not just a single dimension.
Trying to act practical that having stand on no "moral ground" is right.
You are supporting a mass murdered, and defending on a view that he did development.

Your signature says "see this argument as if it were your's"
Lets me make you face situation and now try to act practical and answer.

God forbids,but if anyone from your family had died in those riots and your house got burnt, Would all this Development of Gujrat to you mean anything than??

I would love to have that different india.
Dont take my words as personal attack, rather take in sensible way to understand where you are wrong.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom