What's new

Clean chit to Modi in Guj riot cases: sources

India is engaged in a systematic erasure of Islamic identity and Muslim comminity and this verdict along with Babri Mosque is the link in same chain. We across the border are not surprised at all. Fifity years down the line another Jinnah and Iqbal will be born in India. Meantime we can salute to our green flag and thanks our Baba e Qom.

India is engaged in a systematic erasure of Islamic identity and Muslim comminity

It pales in comparison to what former west pakistan did to former east pakistan. 300,000 to 3,000,000 were killed and yes they were muslims.

Fifity years down the line another Jinnah and Iqbal will be born in India

Another Jinnah and Iqbal will be born, will you guarantee that they will survive yet another terrorist attack emanating from pakistan executed by non state actors. Remember Muslim citizens of India got killed in 26/11.

Meantime we can salute to our green flag and thanks our Baba e Qom

Meantime we salute our Tri-color flag and thanks to our leaders. We are focused on development, rather than a muslim killing another muslim like in Balochistan, FATA, NWFP, SWAT. We did not let Americans to kill muslims in Pakistan and more muslims in Afghanistan.

Indian and Pakistani Eid presents were entirely different

Indian Eid Present
Urban Muslims reinterpret Eid; donate to 26/11 victims and orphanages - Mumbai - DNA

Pakistan Eid present
RSF condemns 'Eid present for Baloch people' - Baltimore Foreign Policy | Examiner.com

Clean chit to Modi in Guj riot cases: sources

New Delhi: In what could be the biggest relief for the Gujarat chief Minister Narendra Modi, sources have told CNN-IBN that SIT is likely to give a clean chit to the beleaguered chief minister in the post Godhra riot cases.

Sources confirm that the Supreme Court monitored Special Investigation Team has found no direct evidence of Modi's role in willingly allowing Godhra riots.

SIT had submitted its status report to the Supreme Court last week.

Zakia Jafri , wife of former Congress MP Jafri had alleged that Modi had deliberately allowed the rioters to rampage in 2002.

Zakia's husband was killed by the rioters in Gulbarg society after which the Supreme Court had asked the SIT to probe Jafri's complaint in April last year.

Modi was then summoned by SIT and grilled for about nine hours in March 2010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The road is cleared for Prime Ministership of one of India's best Chief Ministers.:yahoo::yahoo:

And we give clean chit to LeT, now road is clear for Masood Azhar to become Prime Minister of Pakistan. :yahoo::yahoo:

The so called Indian democracy and multi culture-ism is neither miracle nor magic..at best it is still far behind to catch up even when compared to brazil or mexico. The only reason India gets so much spot light is due to recent love affairs with western media. A fact that two bold minorities ie: Muslims and Christian remain very communistic and segregated from rest Indian majority regardless of how many Muslim of Christian ministers are appointed to lok subha and congress.

You are what? United nations general Secretary!!, speaking on behalf of the whole world.

We are a democracy since independence, And we don't want lectures from someone whose democracy is just 2 years old. :hitwall:

Trying to act practical that having stand on no "moral ground" is right.
You are supporting a mass murdered, and defending on a view that he did development.

Your signature says "see this argument as if it were your's"
Lets me make you face situation and now try to act practical and answer.

God forbids,but if anyone from your family had died in those riots and your house got burnt, Would all this Development of Gujrat to you mean anything than??

I would love to have that different india.
Dont take my words as personal attack, rather take in sensible way to understand where you are wrong.

You have already convicted the man. Congratulations, we need no courts from here on.

And if my family were killed, I would have chased those who have actually killed my family. But that is just how I personally would have approached the situation, not that I intend to suggest that to anyone. And neither I am suggesting taking away the right of any individual to seek justice from the courts as to why the law enforcing officers were unable to stop the killings, but if the same court that you have approached, does not finds the implicated person(s) guilty, I would have humbly accepted the justice after taking my case to its highest level of hearing.

But what do you think the people who actually lost their families in the riot are doing just now?

You have already convicted the man. Congratulations, we need no courts from here on.

And if my family were killed, I would have chased those who have actually killed my family. But that is just how I personally would have approached the situation, not that I intend to suggest that to anyone. And neither I am suggesting taking away the right of any individual to seek justice from the courts as to why the law enforcing officers were unable to stop the killings, but if the same court that you have approached, does not finds the implicated person(s) guilty, I would have humbly accepted the justice after taking my case to its highest level of hearing.

But what do you think the people who actually lost their families in the riot are doing just now?

They sat down in home because they have accepted that Judiciary is ruled by Political Power. And much to their shock there are people from their neighbors who support that power ...why they do that??
Because that didnt happened with them. Accept it, people are MEAN.

No I don't think so. But for me to consider that a particular case has been influenced, I require substantial facts or strong suggestive evidence. I require to see overwhelming support for any revolt for the decision in the masses/media.
yeah those piles of bodies were not enough for you to puke and hang you head in shame.you need more bodies to get convince.For that matter of fact why only gujarat,not even mumbai not even bhagalpur not even darbhanga not even meerut,hathras and many others riots in which indian courts never punished any one will ever convince you.

I don't think you ever understood the story and their characters.
yeah sure....only a person of your credential can put every thing above the modesty of the family's daughter-in-law hiding behind those pledges.Thats why no doubt you need more dead bodies to convince you

Why don't you send this shame to the Gujurati populace, including its Muslims, to elect such "homicidal" again and again, and with such overwhelming majority. But I don't think they would even stop by to see what your blinded views are. They would give you a better reply.
Gujarati under modi are like what Germans were under hitler.

Really, Here is a Trivia for you. Who did Mumbai Massacre? Pakistani Non state actors or State actors.
rather i'll give you trivia....chose the people responsible for 26/11..

1.Indians and Govt of india
2. pakistanis and Govt of pakistan
3.usa and its agencies
4. all of the above.

Resigning on moral grounds would have been a virtue in a very different India. In this present India, if you do such 'symbolic' gestures, you are in for serious political troubles. Let the decision of resigning on moral grounds remain a right with the person concerned.

Look at Gujarat, are you not happy to see its development? Make up your mind by looking at the complete picture, not just a single dimension.

I don't think development is an antidote to what happened. Regardless of his innocence, his image is not clean. Agreed that courts cannot rule on the basis of images, but that is not sufficient for me as an Indian. I am also okay with him being the CM since he has the mandate, but I cannot celebrate this verdict over the lives of innocent Hindus and Muslims.

People, stop bringing Mumbai 26/11 into this. There are enough threads to discuss the conspiracy theories around that incident.

And if my family were killed, I would have chased those who have actually killed my family. But that is just how I personally would have approached the situation, not that I intend to suggest that to anyone.
See how soon you suggested the assassination as the right justice coz in above example you are the victim.And how conveniently you have sidelined judiciary.

And neither I am suggesting taking away the right of any individual to seek justice from the courts as to why the law enforcing officers were unable to stop the killings, but if the same court that you have approached, does not finds the implicated person(s) guilty, I would have humbly accepted the justice after taking my case to its highest level of hearing.
and ironically you retract assassination as sort of justice for other victims.For them you suggest indian courts.If moraji desai ,jagjivan ram had humbly accepted the Allahbad courts decision and wouldn't have come on to streets against indira gandhi's emergency then now you would be sitting under some dictator with curb on your freedoms and fundamental rights.

People who lost their near and dear ones are totally dejected with indian systems and will be shattered by the opinions of people like you on their miseries ,advising them to compromise on justice and forget every thing.

yeah those piles of bodies were not enough for you to puke and hang you head in shame.you need more bodies to get convince.For that matter of fact why only gujarat,not even mumbai not even bhagalpur not even darbhanga not even meerut,hathras and many others riots in which indian courts never punished any one will ever convince you.

yeah sure....only a person of your credential can put every thing above the modesty of the family's daughter-in-law hiding behind those pledges.Thats why no doubt you need more dead bodies to convince you

Gujarati under modi are like what Germans were under hitler.

I see that you come from that emotional lot. I perfectly am ashamed for any riot that have happened in the country. But why only riots should let you hang your head in shame? I am more pained by crimes against children. Where is your "shouting" voice for them?

I live in a realistic world and such I do not see anything in perfection, there is no good and bad in this world, there is only relative good and bad.

There are many dimensions to real-world complex cases, in which, the best way forward might never be the perfect way. The social world has grown intricate for such simplicities. Always try and see for workable solutions, not perfect solutions, because there is no such thing in today's world.

Hahaha ---- Modi haters will always be Modi haters each time giving ingenious reasons. ;)

BTW dont forget this is a Supreme Court monitored Commission. Not the CBI.

but end of the day its decisions are totally based on IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES ! isnt it ?

ab kahan mila hoga kuchh......:azn::azn::azn:

Regardless of his innocence, his image is not clean. Agreed that courts cannot rule on the basis of images, but that is not sufficient for me as an Indian. I am also okay with him being the CM since he has the mandate, but I cannot celebrate this verdict over the lives of innocent Hindus and Muslims.

Well, only if we had a better choice than him, I would have sided with you. I see the knavery almost engraved into ordinary Indians as a much more dangerous threat to the society. Do you how much lack of integrity in the people responsible to the people directly/indirectly makes them suffer? I think it is much grave than any murder. It kills India incessantly, and I would very much like to see an able, tough administrator to work towards improving the basic faults in our society.

Not some, "bhed ke khaal bhediyas".

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom