What's new

Classical music thread

Last edited by a moderator:

The epic Nessun Dorma by the great trio (personally i like Bocelli version better)-02:50-goose bumps-o-rama:

The earlier mentioned Carmina Burana, 1:04:48. Sadly only YouTube:

Could anyone explain goose bumps? Why do i feel invincible when i have them? It's like energy flow.... :what:

Vide cor meum (Latin for 'See my heart'), it's by Patrick Cassidy.

I first heard this in the film Kingdom of Heaven and again in Hannibal.

Ave Maria!!!! By Schubert... sung by... I don't know who, but I think I prefer this version.

Sorry for you folks who can't access yt, I've tried looking for classical music on dailymotion or vimeo and others, but it just isn't as popular there or the version that I look for I can't find. So again, apologies.

The epic Nessun Dorma by the great trio (personally i like Bocelli version better)-02:50-goose bumps-o-rama:

Pavarotti is by far my favourite of the three, they are all amazing and each to his own.

Not classical, but kinda goes in this thread:

I wonder why this is not here, as classical as it gets.

And if in western classical, why not this?

Ave Maria!!!! By Schubert... sung by... I don't know who, but I think I prefer this version.

Sorry for you folks who can't access yt, I've tried looking for classical music on dailymotion or vimeo and others, but it just isn't as popular there or the version that I look for I can't find. So again, apologies.

Pavarotti is by far my favourite of the three, they are all amazing and each to his own.

Its the German version sang by Chrisitina England Hale.But Pavarotti's Latin version is the best!

Back
Top Bottom