What's new

Clashes erupt in Kashmir following fire at Sufi shrine

I lol @ Indian complicity and how you vehemently defend the wrong-doings of your forces in IOK.

I mean really man? None of those old buildings just collapsed? All of them going down in fires?

I can take a joke, but the world is not stupid. :rolleyes:

Do you guys ever reason?

Think about it, what would India get out of burning down a Muslim Shrine, specially when it will most probably be rebuilt within a year, most probably using government money? What would Indian government achieve?

And if you are really talking about arson, I would suspect the separatists of triggering the fire if any thing. Raze down the shrine, incite the public, and wallah we have another summer full of stone pelting. Last two summer has been peaceful and this obviously doesn't impress the separatists.

So yeah use logic, use that brain sitting inside that head sometimes, give it some practice.

Do you guys ever reason?

Think about it, what would India get out of burning down a Muslim Shrine, specially when it will most probably be reubuilt within in a year, most probably using government money?

What would Indian government achieve?

And if you are really talking about arson, I would suspect the separatists if triggering the fire if any thing. Raze down the shrine, incite the public, and wallah we have another summer full of stone pelting.

So yeah use your logic, use that brain sitting inside that head sometimes, give it some practise.

Until your government rebuilds the structure you are resorting to semantics especially using the words "most probably".

Since there is no free media in IOK, who the hell knows what sort of brutal atrocities occur there?

My brain is fine, but since you are biased you are eligible to say anything that provides comfort to your own distorted realities.

Do you guys ever reason?

Think about it, what would India get out of burning down a Muslim Shrine, specially when it will most probably be reubuilt within in a year, most probably using government money?

What would Indian government achieve?

And if you are really talking about arson, I would suspect the separatists if triggering the fire if any thing. Raze down the shrine, incite the public, and wallah we have another summer full of stone pelting.

So yeah use your logic, use that brain sitting inside that head sometimes, give it some practise.

You are in mentality that if you build it again, you will be good.

You are just destroying Kashmiris culture. No one wants an old shrine being built again.

Sorry friend, Lal Masjid Operation was supported by the masses because of the terrorism breeders in there.. Unlike Operation Bluestar, which ultimatly caused the death of your....

Why offcourse it had mass support ..terrorist are always minority.
You lost tens of thousands of people in Pakistan...in the terrorist backlash which was magnified many time is magnitude after Lal Masjid operation.

After operation bluestar ..we had a riot on our hand, whereas after op sunrise ..you had a full scale war on your hands.

Until your government rebuilds the structure you are resorting to semantics especially using the words "most probably".

Since there is no free media in IOK, who the hell knows what sort of brutal atrocities occur there?

My brain is fine, but since you are biased you eligible to say anything provides comfort to your own distorted realities.

Yeah right, so you just assume it. Cool. Shows how unbiased you really are.

As I said, goverment will most probably rebuild it, :wave:

J-K government promises to rebuild 200 year old shrine destroyed in fire

Why offcourse it had mass support ..terrorist are always minority.
You lost tens of thousands of people in Pakistan...in the terrorist backlash which was magnified many time is magnitude after Lal Masjid operation.

After operation bluestar ..we had a riot on our hand, whereas after op sunrise ..you had a full scale war on your hands.

Lol. Tens of thousands lost are in Swat, to get it back, which we won.

A few cavemen blowing up doesn't constitute as a war. Besides, TTP and al-Qaeda have forgotten Lal Masjid, they don't even mention it in their hate filled speeches anymore.

You are in mentality that if you build it again, you will be good.

You are just destroying Kashmiris culture. No one wants an old shrine being built again.

The Kashmiri culture started getting destroyed right afer 1989 when you had completed building your terrorists factories and started to send them to kill innocent Kashmiris Hindu/Muslims and when you oust local Kashmiri Pandits..

BTW did the firefighters provided any reason for coming late and working slowly?

Lol. Tens of thousands lost are in Swat, to get it back, which we won.

A few cavemen blowing up doesn't constitute as a war. Besides, TTP and al-Qaeda have forgotten Lal Masjid, they don't even mention it in their hate filled speeches anymore.

Why have muslims forgotten destruction of Islamic mosque ? That's such an un islamic and that too done by Muslims themselves..

BTW did the firefighters provided any reason for coming late and working slowly?

They got there in 8 minutes, which is not exactly very "late".

235652187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom