What's new

Clashes erupt in Kashmir following fire at Sufi shrine

Biased media, and an old article. But since my old bookmarks are not available, here you are.

Historic mosque destroyed in new Kashmir violence - World - News - The Independent
Oops! Google Chrome could not find The Independent | News | UK and Worldwide News | Newspaper
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.*independent.*co.*uk/*news/*wor...ed-*in-*new-*kashmir-*violence-*1619156.*html
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2012 Google - Google Home:D
Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.*independent.*co.*uk
Suggestions:
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2012 Google - Google Home:hitwall:

Do you know about the siege of the Al-Masjid al-Haram, perhaps the most important mosque in the world? Ditto with Blue star operation.

If anyone is to be blamed, its the terrorist fcks who go and hide in the holy places. Unfortunately they need to be flushed out. Holy places are much more than just wooden and concrete buildings. They can be rebuilt.

The Grand Mosque, and the Golden Temple both were rebuilt, and they are just as holy as they were before the military operation.

Masjid al Haram has been under attack since Rasool died my friend... It's same story different times...

What is the connection of Charari-Sharif, Jamia, and the latest holy place?

All have gone down in a "fire".

LoLz...

Huh? I just said that maybe due to this, to create a fight, a Muslim may slaughter a cow infront of a Hindu.

And I have no hatred for Hindus... Do you eat cow?

First of all Pakistani never bombed anything that has importance to the local population... Like India in Operation Bluestar, why should i not assume that India was the perpertrator behind this incident?

Really!!?? short term memory or were your born after 2007(in which case I can totally understand the lack coherence in your posts)..does Operation Sunrise ring any bells ..more popularly know as "Siege of Lal Masjid"

Really!!?? short term memory or were your born after 2007(in which case I can totally understand the lack coherence in your posts)..does Operation Sunrise ring any bells ..more popularly know as "Siege of Lal Masjid"

Sorry friend, Lal Masjid Operation was supported by the masses because of the terrorism breeders in there.. Unlike Operation Bluestar, which ultimatly caused the death of your....

Masjid al Haram has been under attack since Rasool died my friend... It's same story different times...

Ye exactly my point, You can destroy the building, but you can't destroy a holy place.

And you somehow find that funny? Shows how much you lots really care :disagree:

I lol @ Indian complicity and how you vehemently defend the wrong-doings of your forces in IOK.

I mean really man? None of those old buildings just collapsed? All of them going down in fires?

I can take a joke, but the world is not stupid. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom