What's new

Clashes erupt in Kashmir following fire at Sufi shrine

@neutral_person also

I think Kashmiri people know better. After all why woud they chant anti-India slogans after the burning? They probably knew that India had hand in it. Why, that Sri Nagar is close to freshwater lake where MARCOS operates, but still Fireman didn't have water and had to go back for a second round to get water?

Seriously :rolleyes:

Maybe your aussie google is faulty. :lol:

The link seems to work fine over here. Hell even the wiki article, which you Indians hold dearer than God is working.

Well post it here then, can't be that hard:confused:

@Roybot

Babri Mosque ring a bell?

shrines have been attacked in Pakistan but then just days later locals gather enough funds and have them repaired

in fact, shrines are one reason why there are Pakistanis --even poor ones -- who will never go hungry at the end of the day...

its silly to talk about terrorist groups attacking shrines vs. this case -- in which we are still waiting to find out the cause of the fire.....thus far, it appears simply that the emergency response was painfully slow. Damage could have and should have been avoided.

p.s. on a separate note -- a buddhist site once damaged by TTP/extremist types are being rehabilitated; local govt. fed govt. and Italian govt. are working on this initiative

HAHAHA

Look At the Indian's heroes.

Really brave your Jawans are with guns, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiieet son,

here is your source from your god Wiki.

If you feel the need to cry to me about the wiki source, be a sensible Indian and check the references of the article which are listed.

Charari Sharief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTF you are giving me article about Charari Sharief:cheesy: I know where Charari Sharief is, show me the link where it says Indian forces got drunk and shot at the mosque in Charai Sharief or elsewhere!

Wikipedia might be your god not mine.

A Kashmiri Muslim schoolboy throws a stone at policemen during a protest after a fire broke at the nearly 200-year-old Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani Shrine, popularly known worldwide as Ghaus-e-Azam or Dastgeer Sahab, in downtown Srinagar, India, Monday, June 25, 2012. Anti-India clashes between protesters and government forces erupted in the main city in Indian-controlled Kashmir Monday after the highly revered Muslim shrine was destroyed in a fire, police said. The cause of the fire is yet unknown.

Source? Sigh again. See this>> Clashes erupt in Kashmir after shrine fire - Connecticut Post

Genius, you yourself pointed about that the cause of the fire is yet unknown and you started your BS in the first post itself. Why would anyone light shrine that is a revered one and visited by people of all religions..

There is a limit to propaganda..

@Bond

Our govt atleast doesn't destroy Sufi shrines...

Btw, I think burning of a Muslim shrine by Indian govt is very bad... See millions of cows getting slaughtered in the next few days...

hmm, you must be having strong reason to the effect to pass the blame.. This more looks like an act of good Taliban sent across the border to Kashmir to target Sufi shrine and incite hatred..

WTF you are giving me article about Charari Sharief:cheesy: I know where Charari Sharief is, show me the link where it says Indian forces got drunk and shot at the mosque in Charai Sharief or elsewhere!

Wikipedia might be your god not mine.

Limited sources without free media in Kashmir :lol:, but a lot of the sources I had book marked in the past are no longer in service.

First of all Pakistani never bombed anything that has importance to the local population... Like India in Operation Bluestar, why should i not assume that India was the perpertrator behind this incident?

Do you know about the siege of the Al-Masjid al-Haram, perhaps the most important mosque in the world? Ditto with Blue star operation.

If anyone is to be blamed, its the terrorist fcks who go and hide in the holy places. Unfortunately they need to be flushed out. Holy places are much more than just wooden and concrete buildings. They can be rebuilt.

The Grand Mosque, and the Golden Temple both were rebuilt, and they are just as holy as they were before the military operation.

Limitied sources without free media in Kashmir :lol:, but a lot of the sources I had book marked in the past are no longer in service.

Yeah well too bad, thats not good enough for me to believe your claims. Post source or gtfo:lol:

Back
Top Bottom